Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I can see something being thrown from the upper levels or pouring beer all over Lebron while he walks towards the walk-way...something like that.
   that would be
laugh.gif
 and wrong at the same time

I can see something being thrown from the upper levels or pouring beer all over Lebron while he walks towards the walk-way...something like that.
   that would be
laugh.gif
 and wrong at the same time

BoDog prop bets for the game tonight:
Dec 2nd - Miami Heat vs Cleveland Cavaliers - Lebron James - Will Lebron James do his pregame chalk ritual?
[table][tr][td]
Yes
[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Dec 2nd - Miami Heat vs Cleveland Cavaliers - Lebron James - Total Points 
[table][tr][td]
Over
[/td] [td]
[table][tr][td]
26½
[/td][td]
(-135)o
(+105)u
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Under
[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Dec 2nd - Miami Heat vs Cleveland Cavaliers - Lebron James - Will he score on his first field goal attempt? 
[table][tr][td]
Yes
[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
No
[/td] [td]
EVEN
[/td][/tr][/table]

Dec 2nd - Miami Heat vs Cleveland Cavaliers - Lebron James - How will he score his first point in the game? 
[table][tr][td]
2 point field goal
[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
3 point field goal
[/td] [td]
+400
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Foul shot
[/td] [td]
+135
[/td][/tr][/table]

BoDog prop bets for the game tonight:
Dec 2nd - Miami Heat vs Cleveland Cavaliers - Lebron James - Will Lebron James do his pregame chalk ritual?
[table][tr][td]
Yes
[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Dec 2nd - Miami Heat vs Cleveland Cavaliers - Lebron James - Total Points 
[table][tr][td]
Over
[/td] [td]
[table][tr][td]
26½
[/td][td]
(-135)o
(+105)u
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Under
[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Dec 2nd - Miami Heat vs Cleveland Cavaliers - Lebron James - Will he score on his first field goal attempt? 
[table][tr][td]
Yes
[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
No
[/td] [td]
EVEN
[/td][/tr][/table]

Dec 2nd - Miami Heat vs Cleveland Cavaliers - Lebron James - How will he score his first point in the game? 
[table][tr][td]
2 point field goal
[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
3 point field goal
[/td] [td]
+400
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Foul shot
[/td] [td]
+135
[/td][/tr][/table]

I mean with beefed up security and undercovers walking around, I'm sure there will be some sort of tolerance being put up.

But at the same time, I can see something being thrown from the upper levels or pouring beer all over Lebron while he walks towards the walk-way...something like that.

'Delonte West' chants will be in effect though. I can tell you that much, and that alone will make my day..
if they poured beer on him when he walked towards the walk-way
laugh.gif

I mean with beefed up security and undercovers walking around, I'm sure there will be some sort of tolerance being put up.

But at the same time, I can see something being thrown from the upper levels or pouring beer all over Lebron while he walks towards the walk-way...something like that.

'Delonte West' chants will be in effect though. I can tell you that much, and that alone will make my day..
if they poured beer on him when he walked towards the walk-way
laugh.gif

My youngest son has BBall practice tonight, so I'm going to miss the beginning....

....I really hope ESPN will be showing extended highlights of the fans reaction later tonight.....
laugh.gif

My youngest son has BBall practice tonight, so I'm going to miss the beginning....

....I really hope ESPN will be showing extended highlights of the fans reaction later tonight.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

laugh.gif
Like all things, ESPN will milk this game to the very last drop. This is the same station that aired "The Decision." Trust me, you'll have no problem seeing what happened.
laugh.gif

I'll probably watch parts of the game, but my main focus is on the Eagles/Texans.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

laugh.gif
Like all things, ESPN will milk this game to the very last drop. This is the same station that aired "The Decision." Trust me, you'll have no problem seeing what happened.
laugh.gif

I'll probably watch parts of the game, but my main focus is on the Eagles/Texans.

Back
Top Bottom