Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

sickickz23 wrote:
Lol i shouldve known what I was getting myself into....

***(goes back to General until baseball season starts cuz the lebron d riding in
here is mad deep)

should have been here 3 days ago when it wasn't ...
grin.gif

nice effort by the cavs 
laugh.gif
i mean this loss just might have brought this dudes confidence back 
ohwell.gif
good job cavs,damn losers.

nice effort by the cavs 
laugh.gif
i mean this loss just might have brought this dudes confidence back 
ohwell.gif
good job cavs,damn losers.

Wait, I swear they showed Mo and LeBron giving each other dap before the game.....

Musta been someone else

Wait, I swear they showed Mo and LeBron giving each other dap before the game.....

Musta been someone else

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

"I'm gonna continue my greatness with Miami"

my !@+$% bron
pimp.gif

I gotta get inside that knicks heat game

That was a G statement I don't care how mad people are and think he should censor himself.

he was dead on... He's Continuing His Greatness w/ Miami... I see nothing wrong with this statement
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

"I'm gonna continue my greatness with Miami"

my !@+$% bron
pimp.gif

I gotta get inside that knicks heat game

That was a G statement I don't care how mad people are and think he should censor himself.

he was dead on... He's Continuing His Greatness w/ Miami... I see nothing wrong with this statement
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm officially done rooting for/supporting this team until every single player on the roster is no longer w/ CLE.  EVERY. LAST ONE. OF. THEM.

No wonder we never won anything while Bron was here...

A bunch of spineless "yes men".
sick.gif

Dude's trying to be all buddy buddy while getting their @%!+! +@+@+%+ raped.
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I can't support a collective group of ({'})'s with no back bone whatsoever.  Until the roster is clear of EVERY COT DAMN NAME ON THIS ROSTER, I'M +@+@+%+ DONE.

CAN'T DO IT! (c) - Mike Singletary

I'm officially done rooting for/supporting this team until every single player on the roster is no longer w/ CLE.  EVERY. LAST ONE. OF. THEM.

sick.gif

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I can't support a collective group of ({'})'s with no back bone whatsoever.  Until the roster is clear of EVERY COT DAMN NAME ON THIS ROSTER, I'M +@+@+%+ DONE.

Originally Posted by The Swoosh

sick.gif

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

cue shaq
grin.gif
 pic...

Originally Posted by The Swoosh

sick.gif

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

cue shaq
grin.gif
 pic...

even the assistant saying that in a non-confronting way was a joke. looked like he said it just quietly enough for LeBron not to hear.

He shoulda offered the same words to the guys on his bench.
laugh.gif

Gutless showing from Cleveland tonight. players, fans, coaches, everyone. Emptied that arena out quick, coulda stayed and just let the boos rain down, you'll never get that night back. *shrugs*

even the assistant saying that in a non-confronting way was a joke. looked like he said it just quietly enough for LeBron not to hear.

He shoulda offered the same words to the guys on his bench.
laugh.gif

Gutless showing from Cleveland tonight. players, fans, coaches, everyone. Emptied that arena out quick, coulda stayed and just let the boos rain down, you'll never get that night back. *shrugs*

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Musta been someone else
Yes!
eek.gif

I could've sworn he and Bron shared the closest hug he gave to anyone.
I seen't it.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Musta been someone else
Yes!
eek.gif

I could've sworn he and Bron shared the closest hug he gave to anyone.
I seen't it.

Back
Top Bottom