Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

Originally Posted by you big dummy

214a851610774b9264e5b7fea34d28f8-getty-103893624gs018_miami_heat_v.jpg
Oh geez. Perfect picture. Is that Dan Gilbert? 

Originally Posted by 0cks

Adrian Wojnasonfwfnwefni is typing out his masterpiece tonight

laugh.gif

The Cavs fan showed more effort than the players. Cavs deserve to lose tonight. I mean they give you up to 6 fouls for a reason, use them.
Props to Lebron for having a great game but %!#% lebron for his post game comment "greatness"
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

Adrian Wojnasonfwfnwefni is typing out his masterpiece tonight

laugh.gif

The Cavs fan showed more effort than the players. Cavs deserve to lose tonight. I mean they give you up to 6 fouls for a reason, use them.
Props to Lebron for having a great game but %!#% lebron for his post game comment "greatness"
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by Dwyane Wade

Lebron can score 100 points in a game, but it will always be Wades team. I can understand the homers and stans that disagree with that statement. Smart logical fans that disagree....well smh to u

indifferent.gif

?

tired.gif

NwzIT.png

orq71h.jpg
*DEAD*
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dwyane Wade

Lebron can score 100 points in a game, but it will always be Wades team. I can understand the homers and stans that disagree with that statement. Smart logical fans that disagree....well smh to u

indifferent.gif

?

tired.gif

NwzIT.png

orq71h.jpg
*DEAD*
roll.gif

is that Dan Gilbert in the background? I bet he don't think the Cavs are gonna win a ring before the Heat now. I wonder how he's feeling right now. probably ready to commit suicide

is that Dan Gilbert in the background? I bet he don't think the Cavs are gonna win a ring before the Heat now. I wonder how he's feeling right now. probably ready to commit suicide

Originally Posted by d3simet

Gilbert Just Standing There With His Head Down..If I was him i would have walked over personally to the Bench and made it known If you speak one word to him your fired 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by d3simet

Gilbert Just Standing There With His Head Down..If I was him i would have walked over personally to the Bench and made it known If you speak one word to him your fired 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Give that coach a medal. who is that guy? All these other dudes just playing for a paycheck. That's so sad. I wouldnt be surprised if Cleveland turned on themselves and burned that arena down.
This. I knew this result would probably occur, but for the Cavs to be talking to this dude after he basically told them they weren't good enough teammates to play with??? Show some damn pride and at least make this man earn his points tonight. They were playing matador defense all damn night.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Give that coach a medal. who is that guy? All these other dudes just playing for a paycheck. That's so sad. I wouldnt be surprised if Cleveland turned on themselves and burned that arena down.
This. I knew this result would probably occur, but for the Cavs to be talking to this dude after he basically told them they weren't good enough teammates to play with??? Show some damn pride and at least make this man earn his points tonight. They were playing matador defense all damn night.

Lol i shouldve known what I was getting myself into....

***(goes back to General until baseball season starts cuz the lebron d riding in
here is mad deep)

***(goes back to General until baseball season starts cuz the lebron d riding in
here is mad deep)

sickickz23 wrote:

here is mad deep)

should have been here 3 days ago when it wasn't ...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by DLo13

Who has it on ESPNews just now? Dudes just cracked on LeBron's hairline...
laugh.gif
SVP just took another shot on Sportcenter
roll.gif

SVP is the last dude to be cracking on someones hairline...

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by DLo13

Who has it on ESPNews just now? Dudes just cracked on LeBron's hairline...
laugh.gif
SVP just took another shot on Sportcenter
roll.gif

SVP is the last dude to be cracking on someones hairline...

Back
Top Bottom