CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

napkin please. I've been wanting these since i was young and i sent my moms to the mall to cop and she brought back the wrong kicks 3 pair will be copped

Wow second week of sept.....damn...I was really bankin on the oct. Date.....u kno some time bet. The aquas.....now sept. Is gonna be a huge month.....good looks on the info jm
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Guys

Yes. This will be my only September purchase. Jordans are too cheaply made for me to waste money on.
HOLLA AT THE ACE!!!
WASHINGTONNATIONALS

Quote:
I was really bankin on the oct. Date.....u kno some time bet. The aquas.....now sept. Is gonna be a huge month

i was hoping the same haha when i saw the pics of these i was juss hoping they dont come out same time aquas do. haha
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

Second week of september @#%$. Now ima have to spend atleast $250 next month on shoes. These arent going to limited in anyway right?
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

Both will be all over eBay so you really nothing to worry about if you cop one "now" and the other later.
TEAM iSketch
I lose; I'm human

2nd week of September?? Nice.
They better be on Swoosh at that time, too.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

I'm so glad Chuck didn't win the chip. His shoes might cost more. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM iSketch
I lose; I'm human

definetly copping a pair for myself along with the Aquas. September will be a good month indeed.
What Starts in Clouded Minds Finishes in the Rain of the Fools that are used as Instruments in the Game where Depression is the Queen and Ignorance is the King.

Quote:
I'm so glad Chuck didn't win the chip. His shoes might cost more. :smh:
smh.gif

I would pay an extra 20 bucks per barkley shoe if it meant he would get a ring. Dude deserved it.

Will these be limited? I asked some footlocker emploee & he said he thinks so.
you mad?
Team Philippines
Member No. 90​

Will they be on Eastbay? I'm assuming so since they'll be on Footlocker.
I decided to make this my sig. since I had three lines left.

TEAM iSketch
I lose; I'm human

those are sweet
WANTED: Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5), Harbor Blue/Sprt Royal-Sft Gry ("Stash") Air Force 1 Low IO Premium (9/9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7)

Back
Top Bottom