CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

2nd week of septmeber === :pimp:
pimp.gif
E-Money$"The doctor said I had blood clots
But I ain't Jamaican man..."
- K. Westmyspace.com/darocagibralter

wow 2nd week of sept. this means around the begining of sept they should begin to pop up
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman. "​

Moving the date up kinda got me stuck but oh well.....gotta make sacrifices
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Guys

Nothing would be more deserving than these available during Eastbay's F&F sale. We all know Footlocker is going to shaft us. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM iSketch
I lose; I'm human

oh yeah, loving those for sure, but I'm pondering what custom new eras are cooking up for these?
tEaM pLaTaNo​
SOLE*PLATANO*BRUGAL​

i knew i shouldn't have came to this forum....i told myself i was done with shoes
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I'll wait em out, no way these will sell out. We said the same thing about the Max Tempo's, Barry Sanders, Air Force Max's and look what happened. They all hit the outlets.
If You suckers keep buying hotdogs at the steakhouse you'll never be served the primerib!

Quote:
I'll wait em out, no way these will sell out. We said the same thing about the Max Tempo's, Barry Sanders, Air Force Max's and look what happened. They all hit the outlets.

"we" didn't say that...

And...all of those shoes you mentioned, either:

1. Never had a chance of selling (Zoom Turf and Max Tempo) because of the price...

2. Have been out before and sold poorly in non-OG colors (Air Force Max)...but, sold extremely well in OG colorways (Air Force Max)...so much so that Nike is going back to the shoe less than 1 year later...

The CB34s will sell EXTREMELY well...not saying if you live in NYC or LA that you won't be able to get them on sale in some capacity 8 months from now...but, for all intensive purposes will sell-out @ full retail in most markets...and, I am not saying that some make it to the outlets, but...these aren't going to be another Max Tempo or Tech Challenge...at least not in the OG colorway...

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

^^^Good point by JM..the black/grey Air Force Max sold particularly well in my area..however..the navy/white ones are outta my store and the white/black/red colorway is bound to do the same thing..i gurantee you that these will do really well in a lotta markets..if you sleep you'll definitely miss out on a classic shoe..i plan on pickin 'em up for discount when they drop..won't wait till 50%
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

WHats the style number for them..

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XII.. BLACK/RED
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Retail is $120.00
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

I still be waiting for the Air Force Maxes to hit the outlets.
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace
WTB: SZ11-11.5 KASHIMA ANTLER AM97, AIR MAX 03 METALLIC RED​

Back
Top Bottom