CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

when????????????????
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

I know in my area, OG Barkley colorways always sell well. The first time the Air Force Max retro'd in the MD/DC/VA area they were next to impossible to find. The same goes for the OG Colorway CB Max 94's as well.
Most people do not remember most of the Turf shoes and Agassi's from back in the day. Also, it does help that Nike changed the whole make up both shoes. While the DT Max retro's will hit sales racks, I honestly do not think that the CB34 retro's will hit sales racks in full size runs.

...DC/MD/VA are going to be all over these once they come out in a couple of weeks.
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

How long is it before a shoe is moved to the sale rack? A month?
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

that black and red force max was such a butchered classic :smh:
smh.gif

"The Retro Died in 2001..."

They come out the second week of September. [sleepy brown]I can't wait, can't wait[/sleepy brown]
The dot represents what you think you know. Everything around it represents what you don't know. Dot gets bigger; circle gets bigger. You don't know jack.

what's the style number and color code???

there has got to be someone with this information....

i miss the almight barkley in the early 90's. dude was a beast..
I'm from the Far East.. Where we have Asia-Pacific releases.

316940 011

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XII.. BLACK/RED
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

I hope that product number was not a joke. I tried calling Eastbay and it wasn't in their system yet. I'm hoping they will update soon....

..:team TEXAS:..
.:713 : Fresh Prince of Bellaire:.
[email protected][/email] 143*733865*1

September is looking like it's gonna be an expensive month.
THE JOKER GANG
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

I might have to make an addition to the Nike collection...
Team Old School​
"You Got to Do Time"​
Don't try and build your post count - make your post count.​

I tried to order them with the Footlocker F&F and I was told it couldn't be used on items that are on backorder. :smh:
smh.gif

Looks like I'll have to pay $120 like the rest.

Hopefully Footlocker has another F&F around the time these release. Which, I was told, is around the first week of November. Huh?
Could it be anymore obvious? You just read my sig.

The dot represents what we think we know. Everything around it represents what we don't know. Dot gets bigger; circle gets bigger. We really don't know anything.

Quote:
I tried to order them with the Footlocker F&F and I was told it couldn't be used on items that are on backorder. :smh:
smh.gif
Shoes...so many Shoes...to buy that come my way.
Looking for any J-unks (Jordan Dunks), Jordan 1's, Jordan 13's, and...Dunks​

Backorder as in they aren't in stock, but are on order.

The shoes you're referring to are in fact in stock in the FL system, just not that particular store.

Believe me, I'd have purchased two if I was able to get them with the F&F. Now it's just a waiting game.
Could it be anymore obvious? You just read my sig.

The dot represents what we think we know. Everything around it represents what we don't know. Dot gets bigger; circle gets bigger. We really don't know anything.

Lol K. Same here. Just wait and wait.I have a feeling September is going to be a good month =]
Shoes...so many Shoes...to buy that come my way.
Looking for any J-unks (Jordan Dunks), Jordan 1's, Jordan 13's, and...Dunks​

Backorder till nov.?.....might get my 2md pair from them if I can cop both at the same time
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

Back
Top Bottom