:x
sick.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
U MUS NOT KNOW WHAT MY NAME IZ?? Member #3- Jim Dean
TEAM Mortal Kombat​

has there been a confirmed price or release date? i got a finishline gift card im tryna get rid of

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
O.G. Member # 11
you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

^ price is supposed to be $120, no confirmed release date though, someone said to just start checking the first 2 weeks into Sep
THE JOKER GANG
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

Quote:
yes, they will hit the outlets soon. kids really dont know bout these and i went to my local FL on the day the KK Spiz'yikes released and i was lookin at em :x
sick.gif
shoe was way off. homboy(employee) said that they haven't even sold one size of them Dieons. i was like :wow:
eek.gif
HOLLA AT THE ACE!!!WASHINGTONNATIONALS

The only reason the Air Force Max are still around is because they come out in a new color every year. These will not be around long no matter where you live.

Heads will strike...resellers will strike.
However, none of that matters because you just read my sig.

The dot represents what we think we know. Everything around it represents what we don't know. Dot gets bigger; circle gets bigger. We really don't know anything.

Godzillas and Aquas in the same month :smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"I make art, until someone dies. See? I am the world's first fully-functioning, homicidal artist"​

i doubt my foot locker gets em', we suck..
any1 got the code i can give them so they can order from another store?
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Nah I don't see this colorway hanging around.....maybe that blk and red and tweed will make the outlets and sales rack....not these
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

If Olympic 180's...one of the most coveted shoes of the early 90's...hit the outlets, then anything is possible.
TEAM
OFFICE SPACE

^^
Do they pay you to promote their site?

Its like your a walking advertisement.
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman. "​

Quote:
If Olympic 180's...one of the most coveted shoes of the early 90's...hit the outlets, then anything is possible.

honestly with how outlet prices have been going im sure there won't be much of a discount with these at the outlets
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

i highly doubt these will be at the outlets. they are the 1st retro's of this style...add on top of that, it's the OG color....AND black! black bball shoes sell way better than white.

pretty sure it'll have double-digit sell-throughs....those in the retail industry will understand....

^^^ They better...I have a steak dinner in that...

Though, I am not worried...these will smoke...

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom