CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

Where is the SIZE 14 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All the footlockers that I have gone to and none of them have size 14 Help any one who has a size 14 or knows where to get size 14 and yes I tried special orders no luck

theres a huge amount left at the staten island mall, from footlocker to chmps to training camp
Foamposite Penny's sz 9 for sale!

Brooklyn - Kings Plaza.

I saw them in Footlocker and Footaction.

Copped a pair. mad sizes left.
TEAM-AF-ONE
TEAM-AM-FAM
TEAM VINTAGE HEAT

^ i looked at his profile he is in SA so i think dallas should have there soon im going to the mall 2day to check em out.
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman"​

Can someone explain where nike was trying to go with the godzilla barkley campaign?
""You could nod ya head to this like it's only a rap, cause when these bullets hit ya ___ i'm like it's only a gat"

A retro Nike tee which was originally released in 1992, as part of the Nike Force line of apparel featuring none other than Charles Barkley vs Godzilla. This cotton has the well-known on the front of the tee and Force logo on the rear below the neck.

This 30 second commercial, was part of an advertising campaign for Nikes Force line of basketball shoes, was also fairly respectful considering the frivolous tone of the storyline, and was first aired September 9, 1992 on MTV.

In the advertisement, much to Godzilla's surprise, an almost equally gigantic Charles Barkley approaches him, dribbling a giant basketball in hand. Accepting Barkleys challenge for a one-on-one basketball game, Godzilla dons a pair of goggles and then uses his tail to move down the O in a huge Tokyo sign to form a makeshift basketball hoop.

This ad campaign was created by ad agency, Wieden & Kennedy, by Warren Eakins and Steve Sandoz, who first came up with the concept of pitting the famous athlete against Godzilla, and they commissioned Industrial Light and Magic, Hollywoods greatest FX studio, to produce the special effects for the commercial.

It is also interesting to note that there was even a sequel was written and planned for 1994, which would have pitted Charles Barkley and David Robinson against Godzilla and Mechagodzilla. However, due to the projected high cost of such a venture, the sequel idea was abandoned, apparently for good.
""You could nod ya head to this like it's only a rap, cause when these bullets hit ya ___ i'm like it's only a gat"

anyone know of any spots in NJ that got the tee?? I copped the kicks a week ago at footaction, GSP but they had no tees.
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Quote:
Great pic djbj....make me wanna wear mine for the whole week
That was actually my picture. :D
happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

got mine at footlocker on Fulton Street downtown Brooklyn, last in my size, was also the window display. Not a lot of spots have them yet, but footlocker has had them since wednesday or thursday, and they immediately sold out.
John 8:32...

thinking about picking up a second pair this weekend.Best nike release of the year so far.
Team Vintage
Heat​

SO CAL (Los Angeles) HAD THESE?!?!?!?! SINCE WHEN?!?!??!?! crap i better call around!!

ok, so when or what was the official release date of this shoe? is there even one? i feel so out of the loop with some areas saying they have them while others dont. was there no release date for this?
FS JORDAN XI CONCORDS (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

could somebody please post a picture of the tag from inside their sneaker please ........ i have a chance to get 2 pair at a pretty good price and i just want to make sure their legit before i buy .........so i would greatly appreciate it if someone could do this for .....thank you ahead of time.......

Back
Top Bottom