CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

DALLAS HEADS north park has them i bought the last size 11 and i bought one of the last black godzillia tee's scoop em up before there gone !
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman"​

waiting for the next 50 to pick em up.

please believe my size 10.5 will be safe on the side :D
happy.gif
YO, DO ME A FAVOR?
ACCIDENTALLY STEP ON YOUR WHITE SUNGLASSES​
R.I.P Brian Doremus​

when is 323, 213, 818 area code gonna get these. My bro picked up the black shirt at champs at fox hills and they don't have the shoes. Northridge fashion center champs said they are not expecting them either.
A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author.- Gilbert K. Chesterton
No man would listen to you talk if he didn't know it was his turn next.-E. W. Howe

Quote:
when is 323, 213, 818 area code gonna get these. My bro picked up the black shirt at champs at fox hills and they don't have the shoes. Northridge fashion center champs said they are not expecting them either.

Champs stores in SoCal will have them today...and for the stores that got them and sold out (ie, Glendale)...they will have more today...

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

jmad i live in the san bernardino area and my local footlocker said they probably wont be getting them till october is that true?
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

I usually buy one pair myself but I got two because I been waiting for these shoes for yrs....so I had to double up word mase murder
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

Orange County: The Footlocker inside of the Mainplace Mall in Santa Ana has them. I bought the only sz. 13. The manager said that they got a pretty good size run.That also means that South Coast Plaza should be getting them anyday now. Good Luck !!!

Bay Area Folks
Footlocker and Footaction Serramonte recieved about 16 pairs each, footaction recieved them yesterday and i scooped an 11 from there. my boy that works there says he has a 9.5 and a 13 left, but they should get a second shipment in pretty soon. Footlocker had almost all sizes because they got them in this afternoon.

^Hey Ace

its Justin, the other guy that Albert ordered for. Thanks again, mines are in San Pablo, CA now.

thats whats up

thanks MonopolyMan630
A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author.- Gilbert K. Chesterton
No man would listen to you talk if he didn't know it was his turn next.-E. W. Howe

Damn I starting to think ninjahood was correct.

These aren't going to last past the Aqua's.

I ain't going to be able to get these on sale.

I just have to man up and pay retail.

My sig is under construction...

So I mad a few phone calls to see if they actually did drop in Ohio...and to my surprise they did...Couldn't go cop yesterday because after work I had class from 6-10. So today is the day hopefully...and on a discount! :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
CHICAGO YOU'RE NEXT!

Finally got my 2 pairs. Now it is time to get focused on the Aquas. Oh, are the laces in the CB34's identical to XI laces? Thanks NT!

yea i was thinking the same^^^^ i think the CB's is alil thicker
team foamposites
SOLE COLLECTING.

Back
Top Bottom