CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

Ive seen these CB34's alot here in the DC/MD area. but man i dont think i can copp these, cuz of the Aquas, :smh:
smh.gif
oh well. |I
tired.gif

and plus some of my co workers complained about the quality of the shoe they said it was kinda poor. :\
ohwell.gif
team foamposites
F o a m ~ S e a r c h i n g

Quote:
and plus some of my co workers complained about the quality of the shoe they said it was kinda poor. ??? is this true? any1?

If anyone thinks the quality is poor on the zillas, then you'll be disgusted with the aquas. The nubuck, particularly the toebox, is paper thin. I creased a shoe by trying it on. Never in my life have I seen nubuck crease that easily.

Where are all the Orange County people at??? I drove to Downey and bought the only sz. 13 they had. I still need one more pair. Does anyone have some info? South Coast Plaza Footlocker? Mainplace Footlocker? Anything? Thanks NT!

patiently waiting for them to hit the west coast
"sdrawkcab **** gnidaer era uoy"
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

these have dropped in LA like JM has said. the lady at footaction at the Santa Anita mall said theyre getting another shipment sometime tomorrow or wednesday. if ya'll missed out the first time around, dont sleep!

Quote:
and plus some of my co workers complained about the quality of the shoe they said it was kinda poor. :\
ohwell.gif
??? is this true? any1?

they're smokin crack rock.....

and da aquas are good too, JUST BUY EM YOUR CORRECT SIZE and they wont crease....dont buy wit room in da front....where you think da creases come from :smh:
smh.gif
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
oh my fault spacej23...well like i stated earlier great pic

It's all good man. When threads get this long, I know stuff can easily get mixed up and what not.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

Damn I kind of am getting nervous now.

I want these sneakers, but not for retail and everyone saying that they are selling out here and there I don't want to sleep to hard and get @#%$ on this release only to pay reseller prices later.

Does anyone know when the next F&F sale is going to be?

These couldn't come out at a more wrong time.

Aquas x 2
Godzilla's x 2
Foams x 1

And it doesn't help that my cousin comes asking to borrow money because he @#%$ up his re-up money. Damn decisions, decisions.

Can anyone give me an estimate of how long you think these will still be available in NYC?

I wonder how long I will be able to hold out until theyre all gone.

Why cant I know someone with a discount?

My sig is under construction...

instead of buying x2 buy x1 .. how simple was that .. i have yet to buy two pairs of the same kick and I have over 150 pairs and mostly all them look DS ... so why do I need to buy two?? But whateva ..
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ [email protected] .

G R ' S PEOPLE GR'S!
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

Sneakers that I really, really like I buy two pairs of.

I dont have two pairs of a lot of sneakers just the ones that I really like or are special to me.

The only sneakers that I own more than one pair of are Foam Ones & XIIIs Flint XIII x 6 (but now x 3 the other three were acquired down the line and 3 were VNDS, they were my firsts).

The Aquas were the first Jordans that I wanted, but I was too young so my moms never bought me anything expensive. I didnt start buying nice @#%$ until I started working.

I have doubles of Air Max Penny 1s in Blk/Blue and Blk/Rd XIIIs & XIVs, but theyre OGs, 2000 retros and then I bought the retros to retire the OGs.

So its not like I always do it. If I dont get two pair I know I will regret it, because I already regret not picking up another pair of the CB34 Force Max in Blk/Gry that came out earlier this year now they're all messed up.

I have the money, but I just dont want to pay retail, but it looks like will have to. Thats like close to $500 in sneakers for this weekend alone, but I havent bought sneakers since the Black Foams. Ive been holding out on Jays last was Fire Red 3s. I only bought like 4-7 sneakers this year so I guess that does give me the right to splurge.

Well see what happens.

My sig is under construction...

so whats the deal?

Are these avaivable online anywhere for Regular Price or like 5 more dollars?

I am at school in a terrible country towns and doens't get most shoes (ie, see SOME jordan GR's), so i'm really worried the footlocker here won't get them, will they be doing restocks anywhere if they sell out (ie, some people saying they sold out), or is each store getting one shipment?

Thanks for the help!
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Quote:
and da aquas are good too, JUST BUY EM YOUR CORRECT SIZE and they wont crease....dont buy wit room in da front....where you think da creases come from

You have to balance comfort and vanity. Plus, I'm sure you know about the inconsistency in build of most GR shoes. I know you've also seen how one shoe can be perfect while the other looks like its been worn twice as much. You can and most likely will get creases in your correct size, especially with the poor materials being used these days..

I went to my local footlocker and there telling me they don't think they'll be getting them till the first week of october so I don't know what's up...and if anyone's wondering this was in the san bernardino area
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

Haven't seen them in Columbus Ohio...Unless I'm not lookin in the right places. Def gonna be copped.
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
CHICAGO YOU'RE NEXT!

Back
Top Bottom