CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

Finally picked up my pair yesterday and I had to UNDS them. God they're so sexy.
Team Wolverines​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"You're dentist's name is Crentist?"​

NT will cry about anything these days. these are so close to the OG's. these and the foamposites are how retro's should be jordan should take notice.
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman"​

If anyone from the KC area is checking for this...apparently the only place that has them is the FootAction. No go at Champs and Foot Locker. I am referring to Oak Park Mall btw....

holidaysmore. . .2001

just picked up my pair at the footlocker in ontario mills they told me they juss got their shipment last night as of roite now I know its fsr.
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

Houston, TX NTers,

Footlocker & Footaction in Sharpstown just got the shoes in and also check Footaction in West Oaks, they also have them too. I managed to picked up a sz 13 from Footlocker in Sharpstown. Awesome shoes!!!!
Finish each day and be done with it, you have done all that you can do.

Northridge fashion center got em. They unpack later today I believe.
A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author.- Gilbert K. Chesterton
No man would listen to you talk if he didn't know it was his turn next.-E. W. Howe

Do they make these in a sz 14?

I copped a sz 13 and they fit fine, but I was looking for a 14 and no spots seemed to have a sz 14.

Houston,

I got mine this afternoon from Galleria Footlocker... but no shirt and they had no idea what I was talking about when I asked for it either...

has anyone seen the shirt around town?

pe@ce

copped at footlocker at westfield sf
"Ain't got no dreads , got a big *** head ; now shake them dreads while i shake my head"- San Quinn... forreal i got a size 8 head tho

,.. they said they only got one pair in each size
"Ain't got no dreads , got a big *** head ; now shake them dreads while i shake my head"- San Quinn... forreal i got a size 8 head tho

dirtyjade,

Yea I was too looking for the shirts and couldn't find them anywhere

anyone in the MD/DC area the footlocker in Iverson mall has them. I got mines today,they are nice. good material.
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI
PLEASE RELEASE FRED SMOOT​

Back
Top Bottom