CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

kiickz4dayz...is that the footlocker on steinway or the one under the N trainf? theyre already sellin aquas?

Picked up my pair from Glendale Champs...They still had some pairs but not sure which sizes though...They got their shipment in yesterday like JM said...

just copped mine at Northridge mall footlocker. No shirt though, but i got that earlier at fox hills mall
A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author.- Gilbert K. Chesterton
No man would listen to you talk if he didn't know it was his turn next.-E. W. Howe

I called footlocker at southland yesterday and they told me all they had was a 8.5 left....
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino

San Diego peeps, footlocker mission valley and horton plaza already got theirs!

Just picked up my 9.5.......definitely a better pick up than the aquas.

Piced mines uo from Footaction in the Fox Hills Mall today
"sdrawkcab gnidaer era uoy"
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Frustrated for not getting the Aqua's on a pre-sale, went to FOOTLOCKER to get the CB34's.....guess what no size 11!! Got a half size smaller(10.5) but I won't wear it coz I heard there were new shipments a day from now so I might exchange it but just to make sure I got a pair. THEY ARE FIIIIIIIIRE!!!!

Yo Aqua Killers is def. a good name for these...I have been mainly a jordan collector for years but it actually is to the point that I am liking the nike retros better... :smh:
smh.gif
ing to turn on them

JB really needs to wake up and start making good decisions like Nike did by making this retro in such good quality and so much like the OG

Authentic Air Jordans and Nikeswww.allthingsjordan.comwww.allthingsnike.com

Waitin for finishline to drop these....

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

JM thank you soooo much. I picked up the only 8 at the Fashion Show Mall in Vegas. I love these.
SHOES 1STRENT 2ND!
4 all your Sports Appearal Tees CHECK OUTwww.red27fashion.com

at the mall here in reading PA, they already have the aqua's in and i took a look at them, i actually had a chance to buy them but they look cheap and fragile, these on the other hand are what retros are supposed to look like.

at the mall here in reading PA, they already have the aqua's in and i took a look at them, i actually had a chance to buy them but they look cheap and fragile, these on the other hand are what retros are supposed to look like.

Man these shoes are full of quality. From my initial first look at them when i got home with my pair, i knew whats up. I still need my damn tee though.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

]

Got mine today, so nice!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

are these gonna end up on the bay? i'm holding out since i'm saving for a mac, but once i get that settled, these will be my first purchase....so JM, wassup w/ online stores?

blah!

Good lookin on the info fellas.
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM XBOX360​
.::sherwin100s::.
Black LRG Dead Serious Hoody For sale.....$100 PM ME!​

Back
Top Bottom