Cd Sales 11-30-10 Vol. Ye 520k, Nicki 371k, Ne-Yo 118k, Banks 45k

Taylor Swift...
pimp.gif

Damn I thought Banks would have done more for sure... he did say that they undershipped his album or something like that.

Damn I thought Banks would have done more for sure... he did say that they undershipped his album or something like that.

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Damn Nicki did just as well as Drake did.
Nah Drake did 450 470-something,000 in the first week. 50 518,000 is good for Ye but I still think he should have promoted it more. I mean dude had a chance to do a today show concert and he cancelled it. Didn't even go on 106 to hype up the album. He could have easilly did 650 if he had done that.
I agree with maybe promoting it more, like a better choice of singles and a better commercial campaign, but he didn't go on the Today Show because he didn't like how the Matt Lauer interview previous to that had went for obvious reasons, and he stuck to his beliefs, so I respect that.
And no one voluntarily watches 106&Park anymore, so I don't think that would have done much good. 
laugh.gif

Nah Drake did 450 470-something,000 in the first week. 50 518,000 is good for Ye but I still think he should have promoted it more. I mean dude had a chance to do a today show concert and he cancelled it. Didn't even go on 106 to hype up the album. He could have easilly did 650 if he had done that.
I agree with maybe promoting it more, like a better choice of singles and a better commercial campaign, but he didn't go on the Today Show because he didn't like how the Matt Lauer interview previous to that had went for obvious reasons, and he stuck to his beliefs, so I respect that.
And no one voluntarily watches 106&Park anymore, so I don't think that would have done much good. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

That's what they always say. Everyone already bought the "Beamer,Benz, or Bentley" single in the summertime.

But I don't understand why "Any Girl" didn't blow up the radiowaves.. That was a great single. Banks has to be buggin' out about his numbers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

That's what they always say. Everyone already bought the "Beamer,Benz, or Bentley" single in the summertime.

But I don't understand why "Any Girl" didn't blow up the radiowaves.. That was a great single. Banks has to be buggin' out about his numbers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by rocyaice

You dudes underestimate the effect internet piracy has on record sales and overestimate how much buzz Kanye really has.
Funny you mention that

This is just ONE website...

Here is all the downloads from numerous different trackers (all on demonoid of course) the number under the check mark means amount of times downloaded

IT SHOULD BE NOTED THOUGH THAT JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE DOWNLOADS THE ALBUM MEANS THEY WOULD OF BOUGHT IT IF DOWNLOADING WAS ELIMINATED. Kanye is a very popular artist and most people probably downloaded it because of the hype and because its free.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dumbest thing posted in this thread.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by rocyaice

You dudes underestimate the effect internet piracy has on record sales and overestimate how much buzz Kanye really has.
Funny you mention that

This is just ONE website...

Here is all the downloads from numerous different trackers (all on demonoid of course) the number under the check mark means amount of times downloaded

IT SHOULD BE NOTED THOUGH THAT JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE DOWNLOADS THE ALBUM MEANS THEY WOULD OF BOUGHT IT IF DOWNLOADING WAS ELIMINATED. Kanye is a very popular artist and most people probably downloaded it because of the hype and because its free.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dumbest thing posted in this thread.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

laugh.gif

i thought he was talking about a radio station when he said 106
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

laugh.gif

i thought he was talking about a radio station when he said 106
laugh.gif

Lol at Ems numbers going up 43% over the black friday break. Dude is steamrolling to a quick 3 mil in the U.S.

Lol at Ems numbers going up 43% over the black friday break. Dude is steamrolling to a quick 3 mil in the U.S.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Some of these numbers are ridiculous, sales are so low right now. I know it's Black Friday but still
Ye will do around 400-500, maybe even more. He has a solid number but he has lost fans within the past two years.

Nicki - She's not as big as people thinks she is, she will do something solid but we are looking at 100-200

Ne-Yo has a plenty of fans and but has 0 hype and no singles blowing up, 100-150

Banks has no singles but a good buzz about the album due to features, production, twitter, 50 and Kanye 50-100
I was mad close, only off on Nicki Minaj. Didn't factor in all the ugly females and gays that would be buying 3-8 copies each. 

Back
Top Bottom