Cd Sales 11-30-10 Vol. Ye 520k, Nicki 371k, Ne-Yo 118k, Banks 45k

Originally Posted by FullMetal

You think those suburban white teenagers are going to buy her CD?

ummm YEA
laugh.gif

i think Nicki will do just fine, she is simply like the Lady Gaga of hip hop right now

i think Nicki will do just fine, she is simply like the Lady Gaga of hip hop right now

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

nope. she hasn't even had a hit single that i'm aware of
just because she's the only relevant woman in hip hop doesn't mean she's like the lady gaga of hip hop

kanye- ~500k
nicki ~100k
banks ~70k
i didn't even know ne-yo had an album coming out

just because she's the only relevant woman in hip hop doesn't mean she's like the lady gaga of hip hop

kanye- ~500k
nicki ~100k
banks ~70k

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

kanye- ~500k
nicki ~100k
banks ~70k
laugh.gif

Damn, where you live?

Granite Street?

Slate Terrace?

Quartz Circle?

12.jpg

kanye- ~500k
nicki ~100k
banks ~70k
laugh.gif

Damn, where you live?

Granite Street?

Slate Terrace?

Quartz Circle?

12.jpg

lol at banks doing any kinda numbers....if he does 50k...they should throw dude a pizza party cuz thats a hell of an accomplishment

remember Clipse first week anyone?

lol at banks doing any kinda numbers....if he does 50k...they should throw dude a pizza party cuz thats a hell of an accomplishment

remember Clipse first week anyone?

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

damn...these Ye figures are kinda low...i'm expecting him to do close to a million...800k-900k

tired.gif

hopefully dude get a mil
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

damn...these Ye figures are kinda low...i'm expecting him to do close to a million...800k-900k

tired.gif

hopefully dude get a mil
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

DEAD!!!!!!
laugh.gif
& I think Kanye will do 800K-1.1Mill. I'm hearing nothing but good reviews mix that in with HYPE- Twitter Promotion--1st release of the Runaway film--Crazy Packaging--Black Friday it's possible

Originally Posted by TheHype

kanye- ~500k
nicki ~100k
banks ~70k
laugh.gif

Damn, where you live?

Granite Street?

Slate Terrace?

Quartz Circle?

12.jpg

no i'm pretty aware of the songs that are hot, and i've only heard her on Monster.

Back
Top Bottom