Cd Sales 11-30-10 Vol. Ye 520k, Nicki 371k, Ne-Yo 118k, Banks 45k

Originally Posted by TheHype

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

i think Nicki will do just fine, she is simply like the Lady Gaga of hip hop right now

nope. she hasn't even had a hit single that i'm aware of
just because she's the only relevant woman in hip hop doesn't mean she's like the lady gaga of hip hop

kanye- ~500k
nicki ~100k
banks ~70k
i didn't even know ne-yo had an album coming out

no i'm pretty aware of the songs that are hot, and i've only heard her on Monster.
So you haven't heard "Your Love?" at least?
[table][tr][th=""]Chart (2010) [/th][th=""]Peak
positions [/th][/tr][tr][td]US Rap Songs (Billboard)[sup][34][/sup][/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard)[sup][32][/sup][/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]US Billboard Hot 100[sup][31][/sup][/td][td]14[/td][/tr][tr][td]US Pop Songs (Billboard)[sup][33][/sup][/td][td]22[/td][/tr][tr][td]UK R&B (The Official Charts Company)[sup][30][/sup][/td][td]22[/td][/tr][/table]

The fact that that grbage song was considered a "hit" shows the sad state of Hip Hop.

Can't believe people eat that garbage up.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

i think Nicki will do just fine, she is simply like the Lady Gaga of hip hop right now

nope. she hasn't even had a hit single that i'm aware of
just because she's the only relevant woman in hip hop doesn't mean she's like the lady gaga of hip hop

kanye- ~500k
nicki ~100k
banks ~70k
i didn't even know ne-yo had an album coming out

no i'm pretty aware of the songs that are hot, and i've only heard her on Monster.
So you haven't heard "Your Love?" at least?
[table][tr][th=""]Chart (2010) [/th][th=""]Peak
positions [/th][/tr][tr][td]US Rap Songs (Billboard)[sup][34][/sup][/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard)[sup][32][/sup][/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]US Billboard Hot 100[sup][31][/sup][/td][td]14[/td][/tr][tr][td]US Pop Songs (Billboard)[sup][33][/sup][/td][td]22[/td][/tr][tr][td]UK R&B (The Official Charts Company)[sup][30][/sup][/td][td]22[/td][/tr][/table]

The fact that that grbage song was considered a "hit" shows the sad state of Hip Hop.

No way Nicki puts up over 300k....200-250k imo. I think Kanye will put up 600-700k, Eminem put up 750k I believe w/ Recovery, and I don't think anyone in hip hop is touching Em's sales right now

No way Nicki puts up over 300k....200-250k imo. I think Kanye will put up 600-700k, Eminem put up 750k I believe w/ Recovery, and I don't think anyone in hip hop is touching Em's sales right now

you're a fool if you think Kanye is gonna do 900k+
laugh.gif

Man, I don't know... I think ye may hit a milli units. I don't know why, but just with all the good fridays, the runaway film, and just the actual packaging to actually "have" it in physical form is a big attraction. I downloaded the leak and I am def buying this jawn as well. Nothing less than 800k for ye. Callin it.

Man, I don't know... I think ye may hit a milli units. I don't know why, but just with all the good fridays, the runaway film, and just the actual packaging to actually "have" it in physical form is a big attraction. I downloaded the leak and I am def buying this jawn as well. Nothing less than 800k for ye. Callin it.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

qft.
when i first heard the song i had the
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
face and thought there was no way it would be a hit

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

qft.
when i first heard the song i had the
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
face and thought there was no way it would be a hit

Nicki will do at least 250K

White America and girls buy CDs. Nicki already has a million+ followers on Twitter.

Nicki will do at least 250K

White America and girls buy CDs. Nicki already has a million+ followers on Twitter.

Back
Top Bottom