Cd Sales 11-30-10 Vol. Ye 520k, Nicki 371k, Ne-Yo 118k, Banks 45k

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

lol at banks doing any kinda numbers....if he does 50k...they should throw dude a pizza party cuz thats a hell of an accomplishment

DEAD!!!!!!
laugh.gif
& I think Kanye will do 800K-1.1Mill. I'm hearing nothing but good reviews mix that in with HYPE- Twitter Promotion--1st release of the Runaway film--Crazy Packaging--Black Friday it's possible

Originally Posted by TheHype

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

i think Nicki will do just fine, she is simply like the Lady Gaga of hip hop right now

nope. she hasn't even had a hit single that i'm aware of
just because she's the only relevant woman in hip hop doesn't mean she's like the lady gaga of hip hop

kanye- ~500k
nicki ~100k
banks ~70k
i didn't even know ne-yo had an album coming out
laugh.gif

Damn, where you live?

Granite Street?

Slate Terrace?

Quartz Circle?

12.jpg

no i'm pretty aware of the songs that are hot, and i've only heard her on Monster.

i think Nicki will do just fine, she is simply like the Lady Gaga of hip hop right now

just because she's the only relevant woman in hip hop doesn't mean she's like the lady gaga of hip hop

kanye- ~500k
nicki ~100k
banks ~70k

no i'm pretty aware of the songs that are hot, and i've only heard her on Monster.
So you haven't heard "Your Love?" at least?
[table][tr][th=""]Chart (2010) [/th][th=""]Peak
positions [/th][/tr][tr][td]US Rap Songs (Billboard)[sup][34][/sup][/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard)[sup][32][/sup][/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]US Billboard Hot 100[sup][31][/sup][/td][td]14[/td][/tr][tr][td]US Pop Songs (Billboard)[sup][33][/sup][/td][td]22[/td][/tr][tr][td]UK R&B (The Official Charts Company)[sup][30][/sup][/td][td]22[/td][/tr][/table]

kanye- ~500k
nicki ~100k
banks ~70k

So you haven't heard "Your Love?" at least?
[table][tr][th=""]Chart (2010) [/th][th=""]Peak
positions [/th][/tr][tr][td]US Rap Songs (Billboard)[sup][34][/sup][/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard)[sup][32][/sup][/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]US Billboard Hot 100[sup][31][/sup][/td][td]14[/td][/tr][tr][td]US Pop Songs (Billboard)[sup][33][/sup][/td][td]22[/td][/tr][tr][td]UK R&B (The Official Charts Company)[sup][30][/sup][/td][td]22[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Kanye - 1,000,000
Nicki - 220,000
Banks - 110,000
Ne-Yo - 80,00

taylor-lautner-stretch-Armstrong.jpg

Reaching.... You Are.

Ye - 550,000 - 650k 

Nicki - 250,000 - 300k

NeYo - 70k

Banks - 
tired.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Kanye - 1,000,000
Nicki - 220,000
Banks - 110,000
Ne-Yo - 80,00

taylor-lautner-stretch-Armstrong.jpg

Reaching.... You Are.

Ye - 550,000 - 650k 

Nicki - 250,000 - 300k

NeYo - 70k

Banks - 
tired.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

damn...these Ye figures are kinda low...i'm expecting him to do close to a million...800k-900k

I'm a huge Ye fan, but na...there's still too many (for the lack of a better word) haters out there.

I'll be glad if he goes Gold considering the circumstances/other album releases the same week.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

damn...these Ye figures are kinda low...i'm expecting him to do close to a million...800k-900k

I'm a huge Ye fan, but na...there's still too many (for the lack of a better word) haters out there.

I'll be glad if he goes Gold considering the circumstances/other album releases the same week.

Ya acting like Banks isn't going to sell.

He isn't going to put up big numbers but he will sell more than 100,000.

You guys only look at what the blogs put it out and promote.

Banks is popping in a lot of places. Son stay getting mad spins on my local radio.

For Ne-Yo, i didn't know he had an album releasing. Does he even have a single on the radio?

Ya acting like Banks isn't going to sell.

He isn't going to put up big numbers but he will sell more than 100,000.

You guys only look at what the blogs put it out and promote.

Banks is popping in a lot of places. Son stay getting mad spins on my local radio.

For Ne-Yo, i didn't know he had an album releasing. Does he even have a single on the radio?

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Kanye 900, 000
Nicki   200, 000
Ne-Yo 300, 000
Banks  50, 000 and thats being generous

looks like you were being generous with all of your predictions

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Kanye 900, 000
Nicki   200, 000
Ne-Yo 300, 000
Banks  50, 000 and thats being generous

looks like you were being generous with all of your predictions

kanye- ~500k
nicki ~100k
banks ~70k
laugh.gif

Damn, where you live?

Granite Street?

Slate Terrace?

Quartz Circle?

12.jpg
roll.gif

kanye- ~500k
nicki ~100k
banks ~70k
laugh.gif

Damn, where you live?

Granite Street?

Slate Terrace?

Quartz Circle?

12.jpg
roll.gif

We'll see people. I know Banks is everywhere right now but that dont mean he's gonna sell well.........has a poor track record
I really think Nicki will sell around 200k.

We'll see people. I know Banks is everywhere right now but that dont mean he's gonna sell well.........has a poor track record
I really think Nicki will sell around 200k.

Back
Top Bottom