Cd Sales 11-30-10 Vol. Ye 520k, Nicki 371k, Ne-Yo 118k, Banks 45k

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

We'll see people. I know Banks is everywhere right now but that dont mean he's gonna sell well.........has a poor track record
I really think Nicki will sell around 200k.
poor track record? his first album is double plat and rotten apple is gold.

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

We'll see people. I know Banks is everywhere right now but that dont mean he's gonna sell well.........has a poor track record
I really think Nicki will sell around 200k.
poor track record? his first album is double plat and rotten apple is gold.

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by TheHype

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

i think Nicki will do just fine, she is simply like the Lady Gaga of hip hop right now

nope. she hasn't even had a hit single that i'm aware of
just because she's the only relevant woman in hip hop doesn't mean she's like the lady gaga of hip hop

kanye- ~500k
nicki ~100k
banks ~70k
i didn't even know ne-yo had an album coming out
laugh.gif

Damn, where you live?

Granite Street?

Slate Terrace?

Quartz Circle?

12.jpg

no i'm pretty aware of the songs that are hot, and i've only heard her on Monster.

laugh.gif
son is in a parallel universe... I dunno how u avoid da millions of girls that dressedLike her for Halloween, or da 5 star chick remix, or da lil wayne exposure...

it's funny how you think everything revolves around da heightz
don't hang out with black girls and live in a place where not many black people live, so i didn't see the millions of nicki minajs on halloween
i know she's gotten exposure, but everything has been trash
because i didn't remember her 1 hit, i live in a parallel universe? you're acting as if she's only put out hits that everyone knows about
laugh.gif
@ ur heightz reference...guess what champ, i don't hear rap music AT ALL in my hood cuz its all spanish and unlike you i can see outside my bubble..you literally sound

like you got cabin fever duke.

if you spend 1 minute on twitter...hell ....5 seconds there's a nicki reference...she's on da radio CONSTANTLY....she's on music television ALL DA TIME...and she's under

lil wayne...i mean c'mon
laugh.gif
.....everyone in this post is in consensus that she's selling AT LEAST 2nd place to kanye west..we can disagree by how much but she's DEFINITELY

selling.

i think Nicki will do just fine, she is simply like the Lady Gaga of hip hop right now

just because she's the only relevant woman in hip hop doesn't mean she's like the lady gaga of hip hop

kanye- ~500k
nicki ~100k
banks ~70k
laugh.gif

Damn, where you live?

Granite Street?

Slate Terrace?

Quartz Circle?

12.jpg

no i'm pretty aware of the songs that are hot, and i've only heard her on Monster.

laugh.gif
son is in a parallel universe... I dunno how u avoid da millions of girls that dressedLike her for Halloween, or da 5 star chick remix, or da lil wayne exposure...

don't hang out with black girls and live in a place where not many black people live, so i didn't see the millions of nicki minajs on halloween
because i didn't remember her 1 hit, i live in a parallel universe? you're acting as if she's only put out hits that everyone knows about
laugh.gif
@ ur heightz reference...guess what champ, i don't hear rap music AT ALL in my hood cuz its all spanish and unlike you i can see outside my bubble..you literally sound

if you spend 1 minute on twitter...hell ....5 seconds there's a nicki reference...she's on da radio CONSTANTLY....she's on music television ALL DA TIME...and she's under

lil wayne...i mean c'mon
laugh.gif
.....everyone in this post is in consensus that she's selling AT LEAST 2nd place to kanye west..we can disagree by how much but she's DEFINITELY

selling.

kanye- ~500k
nicki ~100k
banks ~70k
laugh.gif

Damn, where you live?

Granite Street?

Slate Terrace?

Quartz Circle?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

lil wayne...i mean c'mon
laugh.gif

selling.
The point I was trying to get across. 
laugh.gif

You literally have to put in effort to NOT see or hear that broad.

Has nothing to do with race/location. If you're young and use the internet you can see her influence.

kanye- ~500k
nicki ~100k
banks ~70k
laugh.gif

Damn, where you live?

Granite Street?

Slate Terrace?

Quartz Circle?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

lil wayne...i mean c'mon
laugh.gif

selling.
laugh.gif

Has nothing to do with race/location. If you're young and use the internet you can see her influence.

Mr. West-500,000+
Minaj-350-400k

Ne-Yo-100-150k (doesn't have alot of buzz right now)

Banks-35-50k max

Mr. West-500,000+
Minaj-350-400k

Ne-Yo-100-150k (doesn't have alot of buzz right now)

Banks-35-50k max

kanye- ~500k
nicki ~100k
banks ~70k
laugh.gif

Damn, where you live?

Granite Street?

Slate Terrace?

Quartz Circle?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

lil wayne...i mean c'mon
laugh.gif

selling.
laugh.gif

cosign. me and you see eye to eye....

kanye- ~500k
nicki ~100k
banks ~70k
laugh.gif

Damn, where you live?

Granite Street?

Slate Terrace?

Quartz Circle?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

lil wayne...i mean c'mon
laugh.gif

selling.
laugh.gif

cosign. me and you see eye to eye....

Some of you having a gap of 100k even 150k in your guesses
laugh.gif

Im willing to bet anyone that Kanye is not doing a million first week, pm me.

Some of you having a gap of 100k even 150k in your guesses
laugh.gif

Im willing to bet anyone that Kanye is not doing a million first week, pm me.

Have a terrible feeling Banks will flop...and the album is probably going to be good too. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Nicki outsells everyone minus Kanye

Have a terrible feeling Banks will flop...and the album is probably going to be good too. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Nicki outsells everyone minus Kanye

laugh.gif

lil wayne...i mean c'mon
laugh.gif

selling.

i never said i had never heard of her, nor that i havent seen her influence
i simply disagreed with the fact that people were calling her the lady gaga of hip hop
when did i say that she was not selling? i obviously put her in 2nd place to kanye in my predictions

laugh.gif

lil wayne...i mean c'mon
laugh.gif

selling.

i never said i had never heard of her, nor that i havent seen her influence
i simply disagreed with the fact that people were calling her the lady gaga of hip hop
when did i say that she was not selling? i obviously put her in 2nd place to kanye in my predictions

Back
Top Bottom