Cd Sales 11-30-10 Vol. Ye 520k, Nicki 371k, Ne-Yo 118k, Banks 45k

I hope Ye breaks a mill and Banks breaks 100k. Kanye's album will the first album I purchase since The Documentary in 2004. I said the exact same thing about Thank Me Later this past summer but that joint was not worth a purchase. I NEED to buy Kanye's joint considering I never bought any of his priors which were all classics (excluding you know what).

I hope Ye breaks a mill and Banks breaks 100k. Kanye's album will the first album I purchase since The Documentary in 2004. I said the exact same thing about Thank Me Later this past summer but that joint was not worth a purchase. I NEED to buy Kanye's joint considering I never bought any of his priors which were all classics (excluding you know what).

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

We'll see people. I know Banks is everywhere right now but that dont mean he's gonna sell well.........has a poor track record
I really think Nicki will sell around 200k.
poor track record? his first album is double plat and rotten apple is gold.

shipping and selling  are two different things...rotten apple may have shipped gold but it sure as hell aint sell 500k...and even if we take the shipped numbers on both albums, to ship 2 mil your first go round, then two yrs later only ship 500k? thats okay?   

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

We'll see people. I know Banks is everywhere right now but that dont mean he's gonna sell well.........has a poor track record

shipping and selling  are two different things...rotten apple may have shipped gold but it sure as hell aint sell 500k...and even if we take the shipped numbers on both albums, to ship 2 mil your first go round, then two yrs later only ship 500k? thats okay?   

some of these minaj predictions are really out there...rihanna is reportedly doing 180k first week. i see nicki doing around the same number, maybe 200k max now.

some of these minaj predictions are really out there...rihanna is reportedly doing 180k first week. i see nicki doing around the same number, maybe 200k max now.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Yeezy = 800,000 - 1.5 Mil

Nicki = 500,000 - 750,000

Ne-Yo = 70,000

Banks = 50,000
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

ninjahood wrote:
Brondiesel wrote:

can we get a name to go with your avy 
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

ninjahood wrote:
Brondiesel wrote:

can we get a name to go with your avy 
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Some of these numbers are ridiculous, sales are so low right now. I know it's Black Friday but still
Ye will do around 400-500, maybe even more. He has a solid number but he has lost fans within the past two years.

Nicki - She's not as big as people thinks she is, she will do something solid but we are looking at 100-200

Ne-Yo has a plenty of fans and but has 0 hype and no singles blowing up, 100-150

Banks has no singles but a good buzz about the album due to features, production, twitter, 50 and Kanye 70-100

Some of these numbers are ridiculous, sales are so low right now. I know it's Black Friday but still
Ye will do around 400-500, maybe even more. He has a solid number but he has lost fans within the past two years.

Nicki - She's not as big as people thinks she is, she will do something solid but we are looking at 100-200

Ne-Yo has a plenty of fans and but has 0 hype and no singles blowing up, 100-150

Banks has no singles but a good buzz about the album due to features, production, twitter, 50 and Kanye 70-100

No way Ye does less than 700K.
Taking all types of bets on that.

Nicki prob does a solid 150-200k.

Nobody that actually buys their music are looking for Banks.

Ne-Yo...nobody cares. Weak single.

No way Ye does less than 700K.
Taking all types of bets on that.

Nicki prob does a solid 150-200k.

Nobody that actually buys their music are looking for Banks.

Ne-Yo...nobody cares. Weak single.

I don't see Kanye doing anything more than 600k

He really isn't out there with his singles like he was on his past albums. Runaway is not as big of a hit as love lockdown, through the wire, all falls down, diamonds, can't tell me nothing, golddigger, stronger.

When he had those singles out Kanye was owning the radio, seems like Runaway is fighting for airtime with some other songs.

I don't see Kanye doing anything more than 600k

He really isn't out there with his singles like he was on his past albums. Runaway is not as big of a hit as love lockdown, through the wire, all falls down, diamonds, can't tell me nothing, golddigger, stronger.

When he had those singles out Kanye was owning the radio, seems like Runaway is fighting for airtime with some other songs.

Back
Top Bottom