CD sales 2-9-10 Vol. Rebirth

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

His career is OVER...

1.1 mill to 173K...
Give it up Nay. Just admit you're wrong. If 50 can sell a rock album for 173K I will buy every G-Unit article of clothing from du rags to corduroy overalls.
*quoted for future reference

grin.gif

Graduation sold 900k. 808 sold 400K
C3 sold 1.1 Mil. Rebirth sold 170K

His career is over.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

808 aint "rock" album fam, give up already.
laugh.gif
His career over sure it is
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

but it also wasn't rap/hip-hop.......
obviously, i was being sarcastic saying dat hiz career iz over. i juss said it cause it happned 2 50 too.
50 career aint ovah. brocka.

Yea 50s career is OVER...

ThisIs50.com is shutting down on Friday, the now independent G Unit Records is NO more, all his movies in production are being halted, Vitamin Water will be pulled from local grocers shelves, ...

Why you ask...

Cause a couple IDIOTS on NT said so...

Yea 50s career is OVER...

ThisIs50.com is shutting down on Friday, the now independent G Unit Records is NO more, all his movies in production are being halted, Vitamin Water will be pulled from local grocers shelves, ...

Why you ask...

Cause a couple IDIOTS on NT said so...
50 isn't over. He just flopped. Flop Flop Floppity Flop Flop. And you're silly for comparing these 2. Cause 50's next album will be similar to BISD and will sell a lil under what he did now (I say 100K) while Wayne will drop an album completely different than Rebirth and sell a lil under C3 (750K). So yeah Wayne>50

Originally Posted by GucciMane

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

808 aint "rock" album fam, give up already.
laugh.gif
His career over sure it is
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

but it also wasn't rap/hip-hop.......
obviously, i was being sarcastic saying dat hiz career iz over. i juss said it cause it happned 2 50 too.
50 career aint ovah. brocka.
well what i know from everyday life is that alot of people that like rock hate rap and vice versa. so what wayne did was still pretty impressive. Kanye's jump wasnt as big as waynes

Now we are comparing 2 albums that are not even out yet.
tired.gif
.... all it takes is one big single for any rapper and everyone is back on their sack.

50 had the third highest selling hip hop album of the year lol. Judge it by what the bar is these days. You can say it didnt sell as well as previous albums but it was some of his best work. Im a huge 50 fan but i havent purchased his album since the first. Not because of quality but just because i havent bought anyones album in years.

GaGa keeps winning...album came out over a year ago and is still in the Top 5...even Taylor Swifts AOTY Grammy win couldn't knock her

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

His career is OVER...

1.1 mill to 173K...

i see what TRIED to do there...

unlike 50 this is an album of music totally outside of his normal genre so that means nothing... and he STILL outsold 50
laugh.gif

A few NTers NEED to learn the definition of:
1) Career
2) OVER

Make for better convo...

Other than that, I'm sure Rebirth will be one of the TOP 3 selling Rock albums this year...

Lemme rephrase what I stated earlier:

LIL WAYNE'S "ROCK CAREER" IS OVER...

But no ones addressing the fact that when 50s !#%$ leaked early I CLEARLY stated that ANYone dealing with a leak a good month before release date would NOT do great #s... Lil Wayne sells 12K more copies than 50, all things considered (Grammy performance, criminal case, jail time etc) and its a GREAT accomplishment??... Some of you guys rode to school on the short bus... Either that or just a FULL BLOODED hater (which I'm about 99.5% TIME is)

i wasent expecting any high number not even going to give the album a listen just drop the world
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom