CD sales 2-9-10 Vol. Rebirth

where dat arnold schwarzenegger gif from?
is it about when some people kidnap his daughter and hes searching for her or sumthin?
anyone know the title of tha movie?

Wayne in his 3rd week is now at 324,470. It might even be a little more because Billboard comes out tomorrow and it is usually a little higher then Hits Daily Double's projections.

50 Cent still has not surpassed 400K in sales on Billboard. Lil Wayne is now only 75K behind 50 Cent going into Rebirth's 4th week on shelves.

With so many videos and singles yet to be released this is going to end up easily over gold and will crush 50 Cent's total numbers.

I'm glad you guys were so sure of 50's dominance. His career in hip-hop music is now that of just a Rick Ross, Fabolous, or Young Jeezy at best. He will never regain the grip on the public like a Kanye or Lil Wayne. He is over. Thanks for the argument though.

I will put money up against anyone that C4 does atleast 500k first week out. The Drake project will be buzzin, nicki will be dropping, then you mix that wit Weezy coming outta jail and flooding the mixtape scene its not even debatable

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

I will put money up against anyone that C4 does atleast 500k first week out. The Drake project will be buzzin, nicki will be dropping, then you mix that wit Weezy coming outta jail and flooding the mixtape scene its not even debatable
Before I call a milli on C4 I wanna see Drake and Ye's numbers first but I expect 600-700k EASY

Wayne in his 3rd week is now at 324,470. It might even be a little more because Billboard comes out tomorrow and it is usually a little higher then Hits Daily Double's projections.

50 Cent still has not surpassed 400K in sales on Billboard. Lil Wayne is now only 75K behind 50 Cent going into Rebirth's 4th week on shelves.

Thanks for the update.  To all the 50 Cent advocators out there is it now safe to say that 50 Cent takes another L??

Back
Top Bottom