CDP in DMP style...real talk..

if any NT peeps bid on this...then i guess your hating really sucks..it was bound to happen..that's the first on ebay..but you heard the ideafrom me 1st...
pimp.gif

azhul23 wrote:
when you wear a shoe, it is supposed to kiss what ever you walked on it...Unless you guys wear it in your hands..lol

agree, on an entrance exam for niketalk forumers..and for the first question..."what does NT mean" All of you haters will answer" NIKEtRASH"lol cause all you do is trash TALK..and you dont get quite imaginative about The topic...and just have a plain real talk..on it

instead, you go beastin on some soles, making your comments Way off TOPIC..

Objectivity is teached at my school, at my home...I suggest you haters STUDY hard..lol

Do you want this happen to you?

jeddahblaster wrote:

azhul23 wrote:
when you wear a shoe, it is supposed to kiss what ever you walked on it...Unless you guys wear it in your hands..lol

agree, on an entrance exam for niketalk forumers..and for the first question..."what does NT mean" All of you haters will answer" NIKEtRASH"lol cause all you do is trash TALK..and you dont get quite imaginative about The topic...and just have a plain real talk..on it

Objectivity is teached at my school, at my home...I suggest you haters STUDY hard..lol

Do you want this happen to you?

i'll pay you if you can� do that to me...Chubaca...uuuhhhrrr
laugh.gif
�hateis the path of the darkside...my young Chubaca
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

i can't believe that this thread would go to like 6 pages..
roll.gif
LOL

...and to the OP, just stop already. the more you keep trying to get the last word in, the more ppl will keep hating. just take the L for your post and moveon...

When this thread been locked on NT Phils, did it crossed your mind that it's a warning by the moderator that this is a non-sense thread and still you gohere and post this trash?

Think of it... Just think of it for a moment...

(- - - - - total silence - - - - - )

Got it?

Please Lock this thread...

Originally Posted by azhul23

you have worned???? now you have teached???? these...aside from the many other errors in grammar...... i suggest that YOU study hard!!!!!! realtalk!
laugh.gif
btw,hehe

i also think his soles yellow faster cuzz of where he's at...

for MANILA - Phil. buyers ... wil

Originally Posted by ThizzBaby

i also think his soles yellow faster cuzz of where he's at...

for MANILA - Phil. buyers ... wil
yup, agreed. humidity is a muther there especially during rain season...those carmines are in trouble.

laugh.gif
at this entire thread.

laugh.gif
at OP's soles.

laugh.gif
at OP's grammar.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at "hehe" and "wahehe."

laugh.gif
at OP defending himself every few replies.

laugh.gif
at the Samuel L. Jackson gif, gets me every time.

Back
Top Bottom