CDP in DMP style...real talk..

F the haters bro, I could care less about your soles and how you wear your kicks. That would be a hot pack IF they didnt already come out in separate packs. Impretty sure if there were no CDPs last yr and the carmines and bred XIs came in a pack (something like DMP II) they would be sold out in a day and selling forcrazy bread on eBay and other sites. If anyone doesnt agree with that, your in denial.

real talk, i dont like carmines. probably the last cw of the 6s that i would cop, and i've had every round of the black and red 11s. i'm not intoeither shoe.

SMH...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Cut the crap!
alien.gif

in before the lock!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

F the haters bro, I could care less about your soles and how you wear your kicks. That would be a hot pack IF they didnt already come out in separate packs. Im pretty sure if there were no CDPs last yr and the carmines and bred XIs came in a pack (something like DMP II) they would be sold out in a day and selling for crazy bread on eBay and other sites. If anyone doesnt agree with that, your in denial.

that's exactly what im thinking...and that's an intel. approach..guys this is nikeTALK,,not nike hate so quit *****in and try to imagine thepossibilities..of the what if..

@jedahblaster
whats your problem,,i know why you hating do, coz on the DROP of the 11/12 you din't get the hookUPS from nike BHS..you now why?they less prioritize yourkind of attitude
roll.gif

@all you asking what happen to my carmines sole...i suggest you get down on the basics..READING is fundamentals..
roll.gif

im kind of glad they released the CDP the way they did because if they put the vi and xi together = dmp drama

Originally Posted by azhul23

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Who approved your account?

i swear we need filters on threads
OT post like yours should be ban
roll.gif

No, people like you that clutter message boards with "What If''s" questions SHOULD be BANNED. we don't need these taboo threads.

roll.gif
<--- I'm laughing AT you , not WITH you.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom