CDP in DMP style...real talk..

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Originally Posted by azhul23

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Who approved your account?

i swear we need filters on threads
OT post like yours should be ban
roll.gif

No, people like you that clutter message boards with "What If''s" questions SHOULD be BANNED. we don't need these taboo threads.

roll.gif
<--- I'm laughing AT you , not WITH you.
indifferent.gif

there should be a niketalk exam that you have to pass. a 50 question multiple choice quiz that you must score a 95% or higher on. followed by strict rulesabout starting threads.

rayray3thousand wrote:

there should be a niketalk exam that you have to pass. a 50 question multiple choice quiz that you must score a 95% or higher on. followed by strict rules about starting threads.

now that's "REAL TALK!!"

when you wear a shoe, it is supposed to kiss what ever you walked on it...Unless you guys wear it in your hands..lol

agree, on an entrance exam for niketalk forumers..and for the first question..."what does NT mean" All of you haters will answer"NIKEtRASH"lol cause all you do is trash TALK..and you dont get quite imaginative about The topic...and just have a plain real talk..on it

instead, you go beastin on some soles, making your comments Way off TOPIC..

Objectivity is teached at my school, at my home...I suggest you haters STUDY hard..lol

not a bad idea for the pack....

not my favorite of either shoe - but I definitely see the historic point you are making

Back
Top Bottom