CDP XX question

Mod delete if this topic exists already. So, i just rocked my cdp xxs and it was hard to put them on even after i unlaced the laces. Is there something i amdoing wrong or is it normally like that?

The 20's are just that way, which is something that kind of through me off about them, they don't have a separate tongue which makes them verydifficult to get on

the secret with the xx is to get a size "half" bigger than what you usually wear so they slip on instead of wrestling it onto you foot.

XX's are great b-ball imo. idk what to rock with them if i wore them out casually

All those straps are just to much for me. They are a pretty snug shoe also, like you said

20s are a shoe that you slip on even with laces, you need to get half a size bigger with the 16,17,19, and 20s, they are just too hard to put them on all theway.

my 20s fit fine. of course i took the laces out when i got them because with all those straps on there i didnt think i needed laces also.
as long as none of the straps are sttached i just use the little cat flap thing that is where the tongue normally is and put it right on and strap up. neverthought it was difficult.

I like the xx's they fit good and tight for me.I have worn a pair of mine quite a few times and still no signs of creasing.So I'm glad they fit tight.

I need a pair of XX's
ohwell.gif

An easy way to put them on is to slide into them, then strap the ankle strap. Never had a problem with them.

I also took out the laces on a few pairs I wear...there almost isnt a need for them.

Originally Posted by psohn923

mines still ds

Originally Posted by KRaphael92

^^ that helps him out....
smh.gif

laugh.gif

My pair slips on and off easily.

It's hard for me to explain, but i put my strap behind my ankle istead of strapping it around the ankle.

I never found the XX's hard to get on/off but the straps can be a PITA when you're trying to hurry up in the airport screening.
ohwell.gif

Yeah XX's are kinda hard to put on. I don't usually wear mine often because they lack casualness.

They are tight when you put them on. I wouldn't buy a bigger size, because you are then wearing a shoe that's too big for your foot. You can trythinner socks... or just wrestle them on. After 4 or 5 rocks, you should find them easier to get on.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by mikept24

i wore mine to pick up dog fecies

laugh.gif
I hoop in mines.
that's what they are for..

for me they were also hard to put on, i just felt like quitting when i could not put my foot inside
roll.gif
and wear something else .

Originally Posted by KRaphael92

^^ that helps him out....
smh.gif
^^^
laugh.gif

but like others said go half size bigger
should do the trick but seeing that you already bought yours...only thing you can do is keep fighting to force your foot in or try to trade them

Back
Top Bottom