~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

are there still people in NY with the slouch drop t goth fear of god elongated yeezy etc look?

View media item 2058819

View media item 2058820
View media item 2058815

CkSRlgKWsAAw-2v.jpg

Last edited:
not wit broads at cookouts that think she got higher morals than da next skankz cuz she got that fit, with gladiator sandals, and da floppy Sunday morning church hat.

Lmao this is spot on that's all thats missing is gladiators :lol:

Last edited:
Take away the name argument is hilarious.

Take away the Jordan name and let his shoes stand on their own

2,3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14,

in my opinion if those were just nikes they would still be dope.
i mean look at the hender scheme sneakers that bite the 4.....the design of jordans is really great.

i think yeezys nikes would still be nice if they were just nikes too, but the low top boosts, i dunno.

i mean they're ok but they're not worth a G

its a fact and its been a fact that for some people, if kanye west endorses it or wears it, especially sneakers, people will gravitate towards them moreso than if he did not.

I like em i think they're a real cozy boy sneaker, but the hype is greater than the shoe imo.

IMO.

Horrible comparison.

750's are absolute garbage. Look like some Zara x Supra joints.
It really isn't though. Plenty of Jordans that looked a bit out there that wouldn't have sold whatsoever if not for Mike's name...

like?

im not disagreeing with your opinion b sox just wondering which ones you think.....

a lot of jordans were the first to use certain innovations.....yeezys not so much.

Last edited:
It really isn't though. Plenty of Jordans that looked a bit out there that wouldn't have sold whatsoever if not for Mike's name...
agreed, they are peoples grails and collectibles because of mike and his influence

8s, 9s, 15, s

i agree with 8 and 9 I'm biased about the XV tho lol

agreed, they are peoples grails and collectibles because of mike and his influence

the same can be said about the yeezys 350s

i do think the "if they weren't yeezys" argument is not 100% becuz the nmds.

a good design will sell.

but the yeezy 350 in particular is just okay to me,...i like what kanye west does and i was expecting more...,
i get what he's doing tho and it works.

but look at the Jordan V....plenty innovations. and that was more than 20 years ago.

i don't think the 350s are ugly like a lot of cats but i think out of all the shoes he's made they're the least appealing.

like i said tho thats my opinion i understand people like different things

maybe its an unfair comparison tho, the times and the way hype travels now is a lot different than the 90s.

ok I'm done lol.

We're really getting cheated by Nike and Tinker.Ive had this same argument with people for years.Jordans where revaluationary to sneakers in every way possible.They look good for casual wear 1-23.Its what started what we have today.This is why Kanye is screaming Yeezy,s jumped over the Jumpman.Which will never happen.Opinions are not facts.People don't wear the new Jordan's casually.Because they don't look good off court.There made for performance only,not looks.Tinker said he helped design Lebrons first 4 or 5 shoes,and Its obvious.Somebody at Nike needs to get him in a room and tell him.Look,we'll pay you more money if you can make the new shoes more casually appealing.Like what you use to do,but with the performance technology that's offered today.Its not rocket science.There only making there new shoes based off of performance only.There in the design room,like **** what it looks like.Thats what gave Kanye the edge with Nike.His first 2 shoes are clean.Them hightop men uggs with adidas he's making is not cutting it.They don't compare to his Nike shoes.The Lowtops are ok.

Back
Top Bottom