Wu tang aint eem fair.

Late 80s early 90s

Ice t
Nwa
Eric b rakim
Etc

Was the dopest

Last edited:
If you weren't in hs during the mid -late 90's then I feel bad for you cause today's rap/music in general can't hold a candle to the stuff that was out then.

the anticipation of getting outta school tues to go to the music store and cop the latest is a feeling most will never know.

ill be honest, da dapper dan stuff im not da biggest fan of.

when i say fly i really mean in da sportswear realm.

and i always loved his revolver chain.

If you weren't in hs during the mid -late 90's then I feel bad for you cause today's rap/music in general can't hold a candle to the stuff that was out then.

the anticipation of getting outta school tues to go to the music store and cop the latest is a feeling most will never know.

100% truth...

ill be honest, da dapper dan stuff im not da biggest fan of.

when i say fly i really mean in da sportswear realm.

and i always loved his revolver chain.

The Dapper Dan stuff was really just on the album covers. I'm not a fan either, but I threw it in for variety. The first few posts were sportswear.

This kind of **** is more my speed as well. Moreso than the **** Rick and Kane rocked too.

Agreed on the Revolver chain though.

View media item 2453124
View media item 2453125
View media item 2453127
View media item 2453129
View media item 2453131

Last edited:
A lot of great hip-hop groups got mentioned, here's some other ones Onyx, Lost Boyz, Crucial Conflict, Do Or Die & S.U.C.

^ u must not be from the area or have had the pleasure of going to a actual Go-Go cause what u just said is blasphemy... lol... todays GO-GO?... u might be right about that...

^ wow... must say I'm a little surprised yall bammas being fellow DMV residents... to each his own I guess... HEAD at least you can appreciate the freakin that GO-GO's provided.. LOL

was waiting for someone to post info on fabs SFII shirt but then you guys went off on a migos tangent.

so, NT detects, lets have some specs on that shirt please.

damn this was embarrassing, :lol:

she did surprise me with da sliver of NB knowledge though.

If a chick from DC/MD or Bmore doesn't know a thing about New Balances....they aren't from here :lol:.

True story....Jordans wasn't crazy round here like that. All the other expensive sig Nikes and other expensive shoes were really the wave.

this is totally and completely false.
There was a time probly from like 05-09, I know round my way and the ppl I knew throughout the city wasn't focused on J's like that...dopes was #1 of course, with nike retros and new balances in the mix...Jordans always been around but it comes and goes in popularity around here lately it seems like

The shoe heads always been on Jordans tho, so if you in that crowd you got a different experience

bruh, Js was it ever since '85 when the 1s dropped, but not everyone could afford them. i'ma just chalk it up to yall boys being to young to remember back that far.

Back
Top Bottom