~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

^I'm pretty sure he's talking about the patent height along the side (moreso by the toebox area)..

no heat, but i found a better pic of the fitted Revis was wearing, that everyone was asking about

x610yc.jpg

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

What makes y'all think tat he BUYS sneakers? I'm sure he's getting them (Jordans) for free. If Wale can, why can't Cole?

We need less debating & more pics

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 @ Ninjahood for ruffling ppls feathers like that

Because he isn't buying Jordan's you can just walk into footlocker and get. Majority of the stuff he is wearing came out before he had any type of buzz so I doubt he got any of it for free. The average person doesn't have a fresh pair of 04 Olympic 7s and dmp 11s hanging around in 2010. More than likely he just has a stylist or good friend who knows about shoes picking these things up for him.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

flightclub.com

and the other dozens of sneaker websites...

BTW j.cole is one of the most overrated artists out there, if it wasnt for him being on ROC no one would care

what makes him overrated though? he raps about real life stuff. would you rather him rap about the money,women and cars like everyone else...

Originally Posted by 7Jordan7

What makes y'all think tat he BUYS sneakers? I'm sure he's getting them (Jordans) for free. If Wale can, why can't Cole?

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Because he isn't buying Jordan's you can just walk into footlocker and get. Majority of the stuff he is wearing came out before he had any type of buzz so I doubt he got any of it for free. The average person doesn't have a fresh pair of 04 Olympic 7s and dmp 11s hanging around in 2010. More than likely he just has a stylist or good friend who knows about shoes picking these things up for him.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

flightclub.com

BTW j.cole is one of the most overrated artists out there, if it wasnt for him being on ROC no one would care

what makes him overrated though? he raps about real life stuff. would you rather him rap about the money,women and cars like everyone else...

I'm waiting for a rapper who raps only about the old days

ninjahood wrote:
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

You'd think with all the classic gems he wears that he'd know the names (2:30).....*shrugs.
wow...i just lost all respect for that dude....son's a fraud.
laugh.gif

I bet he felt dumb for not knowing.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

flightclub.com

BTW j.cole is one of the most overrated artists out there, if it wasnt for him being on ROC, no one would care ninjahood wouldnt have said anything.
ninja a hater of everything Roc related since the Blackout/fatjoe occurances...

Originally Posted by jthagreat

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

flightclub.com

BTW j.cole is one of the most overrated artists out there, if it wasnt for him being on ROC, no one would care ninjahood wouldnt have said anything.
ninja a hater of everything Roc related since the Blackout/fatjoe occurances...
lies.....it just seems like that cuz ur a roc stan
laugh.gif

u ain't even seen me speak bad about state property....oh wait, their not on da roc either
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

anyways, j cole got caught out there frontin like he a sneakerhead when he's a product of a stylist...to spin it any other way is lookin foolish and being a apologist....we know

he makes good music, but portraying like you're cut from da same cloth and end up having a gaff on camera, hey..gotta chalk up that L.

Originally Posted by Diego

big deal, he didnt know what he has on, hes dressing for YALL, you dudes lookings up at your favorite artist and looking at what he has on, so hes doing to "connect" to his fans.

Now THATS something you could lose respect over.

Wearing Jordans to sell records? You really tryin to justify that argument?
This dude J Cole playing you cats for fools if this is the case.

and thats pretty much da nail on da head.

Originally Posted by 7Jordan7

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

flightclub.com

jay has rapped about this, does this make him overrated?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

he was with Cage
pimp.gif

Say word? I didn't know there were many Cage fans on here... that's whats up my man, new found respect for you...

Did you catch Cage with Cudi on Fallon last night?

lol, can't say I'm too big of a fan, I just like to know my rappers, other than the ones on radio/tv.

knew of him since 02 maybe? and thanks for the "new found respect"
pimp.gif

i opened up for cage a few years ago. good show.

about the j cole debate, i'm not even a fan, but ninjahood, when did he front like he was a sneakerhead? what did he say or do?

cuz if it's just because he wore some 3's and 7's lately then, um... LOL! that doesn't mean he has to be a sneakerhead and know everything... you can be into shoes and not know everything... personally there's a few jordans i know nothing about, wouldn't know their number on some of them even, i kinda lost interest in JB's after 14. i only know the stuff i like... i think you're ASSuming a lot here... i've never seen him front like he's a sneakerhead, he obviously just likes what he likes and wears it (that's what most of the population does). at least he did get his numbers right.

save the hate for big boi who claims to be a sneakerhead but has worn mad fakes...

lol it's crazy though, cole said he was a huge basketball fan and that his fav player ever was penny hardaway......but jordan also played in that era, guess cole never paid attention to the shoe's jordan wore......just the game of basketball itself.

but back then, basketball had so many great player's it would seem kind of hard not to know at least one pair of shoes they had on, then again he was a fan of penny...never said jordan was his favorite.

hopefully he knows what foamposites are.

Some guy tried to pass off used 3M 5's on Pawn Stars as the original pair from 1990. The guy tried to get $500, chum Educated the guy and gave him $75 for them.

Back
Top Bottom