~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Some guy tried to pass off used 3M 5's on Pawn Stars as the original pair from 1990. The guy tried to get $500, chum Educated the guy and gave him $75 for them.
          damn i missed this one i always watch this show but
roll.gif
on the dude tryna get 500$ for it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Oh, they don't low ball people? Is that what you're trying to say?
Not directed to you my man...

...I was talkin' to dude who needs a tumblr, to post them dumb ### pics on

Some guy tried to pass off used 3M 5's on Pawn Stars as the original pair from 1990. The guy tried to get $500, chum Educated the guy and gave him $75 for them.
im glad i bought these......

33f8gt1.jpg

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Oh, they don't low ball people? Is that what you're trying to say?
They have to get people to try to take less because if they didn't they never would make a profit but I've never seen them offer someone at the very least what something was worth and they'll even give a person much more than they expected to come out with.

how could u even try to say 3m 5 are from 1990?? didi he really think it was gonna work? any one watch 106 and park last night terrance had on some air yeezy

Was watching a re-run on SNL on VH1, and they were doing a skit on teenagers addicted to dressin up like the Golden Girls

Then they show Tracy McGrady's kicks, OG 10s

Back
Top Bottom