~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Arenas 
pimp.gif

that skit looks funny as hell. I gotta youtube that. Great posts fellas. good job.

Originally Posted by theLwerd

excuse the ignorance but who is kdia?
Don C's wife.

pimp.gif
@ YBD, was watching the game thought they looked good on court.

Originally Posted by illphillip

..........said the man with incredibly poor taste......

.....or the Kanye groupie.

Lol ok so u taking shots.. Tell me what "new" shoe non retro Nike is better than the Yeezy from 2000 to 2010? .. Since I have bad taste, hater

Originally Posted by arice

Lol ok so u taking shots.. Tell me what "new" shoe non retro Nike is better than the Yeezy from 2000 to 2010? .. Since I have bad taste, hater

A top shoe is a matter of opinion your point is non valid.

Yeezy aint even a "new" shoe.. first off it's got a midsole/sole from the 3's, ankles of the 5's.. this is basically a few retros put together then throw a strap and swoosh on it
roll.gif

and i like the Yeezy

u serious?
laugh.gif

nike-1-2-half-cent-penny-hardaway-hybrid-1.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-vii-2.jpg

3702169998_1781dfce14.jpg

NIKE%20Air%20Jordan%2020%20XX%20OG%20Stealth%20310455-001.jpg

air-jordan-spizike-blackvarsity-red-classic-green.jpg

and thats just off da top of da dome...had these had da same production #'s as da yeezys they would've gone for just as much if not more

then kanyes...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

u serious?
laugh.gif

nike-1-2-half-cent-penny-hardaway-hybrid-1.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-vii-2.jpg

3702169998_1781dfce14.jpg

NIKE%20Air%20Jordan%2020%20XX%20OG%20Stealth%20310455-001.jpg

air-jordan-spizike-blackvarsity-red-classic-green.jpg
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by washanobotit

Yeezy aint even a "new" shoe.. first off it's got a midsole/sole from the 3's, ankles of the 5's.. this is basically a few retros put together then throw a strap and swoosh on it
roll.gif

and i like the Yeezy

You like the shoe but do you own the shoe?.. And Lebron 8s are so trash in person IMO, all I got to say is Yeezys was the best shoe I brought that wasent a retro since the 2000's started.. If you don't agree just tell me a better non retro shoe

roll.gif

and i like the Yeezy

You like the shoe but do you own the shoe?.. And Lebron 8s are so trash in person IMO, all I got to say is Yeezys was the best shoe I brought that wasent a retro since the 2000's started.. If you don't agree just tell me a better non retro shoe

Paul Brown SB. Best SB IMO

Originally Posted by Mogulson

roll.gif

and i like the Yeezy

Paul Brown SB. Best SB IMO
if you wanna get technical, SB is a retro...

Lebrons 1- 4 / 7 > Yeezy

also the yeezy prob gotta be on of the easiest to resell though ;hat yall some suckers
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom