~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

a lot of people jock the shoe just because of the hype surrounding it

it's just important to remember that just because there's a lot of hype surrounding a shoe doesn't mean everyone who buys/wears/likes it is only because of hype.

spacejams are probably the most hyped shoe of all time and i couldn't care less, i'm not a fan.

i genuinely like yeezys because I am a Kanye stan.
fixed.

The Yeezy's are a great sneaker, just not the best in the last 10 years...you must be on Ye's nuts if you think that and i'm not surprised if you are. When it comes to quality, comfort, and looks, this shoe has it all

The hype, hypebeasts, Kanye, and limited quantities will make people forever hate it

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

The Yeezy's are a great sneaker, just not the best in the last 10 years...you must be on Ye's nuts if you think that and i'm not surprised if you are. When it comes to quality, comfort, and looks, this shoe has it all

The hype, hypebeasts, Kanye, and limited quantities will make people forever hate it

Agreed. People don't give the early SB much of a shot though. The Paul Browns and Stussy Hi were extremely durable. I skated in them till their death. And I'm mad how Proto J tried to call out Ninjahood and Ninja hood murked him.

And those 1/2 cents were great when they first came out too. People didn't pay much attention to them.

Not a fan of Kanye stans.

Yeezys are awesome, but I think the paul browns are better.

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

it's just important to remember that just because there's a lot of hype surrounding a shoe doesn't mean everyone who buys/wears/likes it is only because of hype.

spacejams are probably the most hyped shoe of all time and i couldn't care less, i'm not a fan.

fixed.

baseless.

not even a huge kanye fan. i like jaspers and yeezys, i've liked some of his fashion sense, liked some of his songs, and lately "lord, lord, lord" and "runaway" have made their way onto my ipod, but that's about it.

i'm impressed with the quality of yeezys, i'm not sure i would say they are the best nike non-retro shoe in the last 10 years, because i haven't had/seen every release, but i know they're the best quality i've prolly got in my collection of nikes and felt like sticking up for them (again, the fact that leather still smells like that is kinda wild). i was never talking about durability, or performance, just quality of materials, detail, and over all look, and you're def not gonna convince me some shox, spiz'ikes, or dunks are better quality.

this is all a matter of opinion anyways, so to hell with it...

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

CAN'T WE ALL JUST SWAG SURF AND GET ALONG?

roll.gif
I WAS JUST SAYING WHAT I THOUGHT, I DIDNT MEAN FOR EVERYBODY TO GO HAM!

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

CAN'T WE ALL JUST SWAG SURF AND GET ALONG?

I wanna be immoratalized like that member. Somebody make a "Mogulson says Mug Mug Shun" gif or Pic

fixed.
. i was never talking about durability, or performance, just quality of materials, detail, and over all look, and you're def not gonna convince me some shox, spiz'ikes, or dunks are better quality.

laugh.gif
so what da hell are you talkin about?

if u can't play ball in them without ripping apart, they don't look better, and you KNOW without da limited numbers they wouldn't sell better so where does your argument go? 
grin.gif

im also laughing at you because you someone believe da spizikes are so beneath da yeezys 
grin.gif
laugh.gif
...they're literally da same idea, same vain, same formula...same damn

technology....and they're both attached to non athletes. 

WHY ? The Yeezy was the only new non retro nike i brought this Decade everything else has been retro

Originally Posted by CJ863

don't usually post in here but I lurk often but J.Cole performed at my school yesterday (FAMU)... fit was pretty dope.
J Cole was in Tally?
eek.gif
@+%# I missed it , I know who that kid in the corner of the first pic is
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

fixed.
. i was never talking about durability, or performance, just quality of materials, detail, and over all look, and you're def not gonna convince me some shox, spiz'ikes, or dunks are better quality.

laugh.gif
so what da hell are you talkin about?

if u can't play ball in them without ripping apart, they don't look better, and you KNOW without da limited numbers they wouldn't sell better so where does your argument go? 
grin.gif

im also laughing at you because you someone believe da spizikes are so beneath da yeezys 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Word Ninja. Yeezys is cooler than a mug mug, but they aint the best shoes of all of the 2000's

ninjahood, are you blind? or do you just read what you want to support your argument?

i said i wasn't talking about performance or durability, these shoes aren't made to play ball in (there's plenty of shoes that are amazing in terms of durability or performance that are freaking hideous to me, like foams). i WAS talking about design, details, quality of materials, and over all look.

geez dude.

and no, 'ye obviously was inspired by other shoes, never tried to hide that, but again, if he had used his original midsole i doubt you'd see so many references to jordans.

but my point is spi'zikes are nowhere near as good of quality, regardless if you think they look better, are the same, or whatever... you're reaching to even suggest such a thing, in fact, it makes me not even consider your opinions in a serious manner.

Originally Posted by arice

WHY ? The Yeezy was the only new non retro nike i brought this Decade everything else has been retro

but that's you. and i'm with you to an extent, def one of the best, might even be the best, at least that i've seen. but the point is this is all down to opinion.

there really is no definitive right or wrong here (opinions will be based on looks, quality, performance, durability, etc., and they will all vary). i was just standing up for what i think, cuz there is a deep hatred for them because of the hype, they think anyone who likes them it's only cuz of hype or they're a stan, but regardless they are a very high quality shoe.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

grin.gif
laugh.gif

Same idea, same technology

totally different executions on both side make the Yeezy's wayy better

and of course.....my opinion is invalid because i'm a hypebeast kanye stan

dude, you can't argue with somebody if you never held, tried on or own the shoes. You keep saying Paul browns aint the thang and neither is 1/2 cents but you aint never own or wear either while I've own and worn both . Your arguement dont make no sense. You still sounding like a stan more than a mug mug shun

yeezys are cool. We get it. But they aint the best of the 2000's so stop it

at this point i don't believe you own any of these shoes.

you said you were done posting in wdywt. you're still posting.

you said you posted a fit. you didn't.

you said you are gonna post a fit. you haven't.

all you do is criticize and talk, look for arguments to get into. you prolly spend more time criticizing and arguing on here than ninjahood.

laugh.gif

at this point i don't believe you own any of these shoes.

you said you were done posting in wdywt. you're still posting.

you said you posted a fit. you didn't.

you said you are gonna post a fit. you haven't.

all you do is criticize and talk, look for arguments to get into. you prolly spend more time criticizing and arguing on here than ninjahood.

laugh.gif
So your mad you aint see my body? Dat is mad ayo shun. Then you ignoring the topic at hand, way to run from a debate. Now be gone. Aint got time for your mess than a mug mug shun

At the end of the day, the best shoe will remain about personal expereinces so neither of us is wrong. Just don't get why we all just went off at the same time.

nah yo, i like vagina more than a mug mug... sorry... but on some fashion stuff, i wanted to see you show us all in the wdywt how it's done since you said you were, and since you got so much to say about everyone else all the time...

i have nothing else to say on the yeezy subject... you just said what i've been saying, it's all a matter of opinion, no one person's opinion is right or wrong (it's just the side stuff like claiming the shoe's aren't top quality, or everyone who likes them is a stan or hypebeast, etc., that stuff is BS).

and whatever, just a heated debate.

this thread's always been like that, spent a grip of pages talking about j cole last week, onto this... it's always something in here...

nah yo, i like vagina more than a mug mug... sorry... but on some fashion stuff, i wanted to see you show us all in the wdywt how it's done since you said you were, and since you got so much to say about everyone else all the time...

i have nothing else to say on the yeezy subject... you just said what i've been saying, it's all a matter of opinion, no one person's opinion is right or wrong (it's just the side stuff like claiming the shoe's aren't top quality, or everyone who likes them is a stan or hypebeast, etc., that stuff is BS).

and whatever, just a heated debate.

this thread's always been like that, spent a grip of pages talking about j cole last week, onto this... it's always something in here...

Like I said, that is mad ayo than a mug mug shun. Just know I dress better than all yall which is why I say the things I do shun. The point of these forums is to discuss and debate and honestly non of us win the debate, but we learn bout different opinions. In my opinion, your opinion is baseless and stupid like a mug mug.

You guy are dumb, how are you going to convince proto j's opinion is wrong. His opinion is his opinion, not yours.

Originally Posted by sam206

You guy are dumb, how are you going to convince proto j's opinion is wrong. His opinion is his opinion, not yours.

No you dumb than a mug mug shun. I just said we settled the fess. Kill mo

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Who are you calling dumb.
Read to yourself what you quoted and tell me who is educated and who is not.

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Who are you calling dumb.
Read to yourself what you quoted and tell me who is educated and who is not.
I'm guessing your measuring my education based upon my posts on a website? Lets stop it please.

btw, i wasn't running from anything, just like talking to a brick wall at this point, nothing else to say, it's all opinions anyways.

but speaking of running from a debate, coming with the typical "you're ayo" is mad tired.

guess that also makes you ayo for coming in there to look at and judge how men dress everyday.

i'm willing to bet you dress like !%+$. we've just all been waiting for you to confirm our suspicions.

but let me guess, you're not gonna ever post a fit, just call us ayo for holding you to what you said, and keep criticizing everyone in the wdywt?

great.
indifferent.gif

btw, i wasn't running from anything, just like talking to a brick wall at this point, nothing else to say, it's all opinions anyways.

but speaking of running from a debate, coming with the typical "you're ayo" is mad tired.

guess that also makes you ayo for coming in there to look at and judge how men dress everyday.

i'm willing to bet you dress like !%+$. we've just all been waiting for you to confirm our suspicions.

but let me guess, you're not gonna ever post a fit, just call us ayo for holding you to what you said, and keep criticizing everyone in the wdywt?

great.
indifferent.gif

Well considering you post pics daily for other men to see, I guess that makes you ayo. Get off my jog shun.

Back on topic.

Back
Top Bottom