~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

49863_713025864_3780059_n.jpg

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

btw, i wasn't running from anything, just like talking to a brick wall at this point, nothing else to say, it's all opinions anyways.

but speaking of running from a debate, coming with the typical "you're ayo" is mad tired.

guess that also makes you ayo for coming in there to look at and judge how men dress everyday.

i'm willing to bet you dress like !%+$. we've just all been waiting for you to confirm our suspicions.

but let me guess, you're not gonna ever post a fit, just call us ayo for holding you to what you said, and keep criticizing everyone in the wdywt?

great.
indifferent.gif

Well considering you post pics daily for other men to see, I guess that makes you ayo. Get off my jog shun.

no, i was just saying by your own logic, since you come in the there to view and judge, you're ayo too then.

we're on some fashion stuff. you're the only one making it ayo cuz you're scared to get clowned when you post a fit.

you're see thru as a mug son.

btw, i wasn't running from anything, just like talking to a brick wall at this point, nothing else to say, it's all opinions anyways.

but speaking of running from a debate, coming with the typical "you're ayo" is mad tired.

guess that also makes you ayo for coming in there to look at and judge how men dress everyday.

i'm willing to bet you dress like !%+$. we've just all been waiting for you to confirm our suspicions.

but let me guess, you're not gonna ever post a fit, just call us ayo for holding you to what you said, and keep criticizing everyone in the wdywt?

great.
indifferent.gif

Well considering you post pics daily for other men to see, I guess that makes you ayo. Get off my jog shun.

no, i was just saying by your own logic, since you come in the there to view and judge, you're ayo too then.

we're on some fashion stuff. you're the only one making it ayo cuz you're scared to get clowned when you post a fit.

I'll post a fit today so you can stop hardassing me

YO YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO GET THIS LOCKED AGAIN LIKE THE LAST CELEBS THREAD. STAY ON TOPIC OR #!%#.

Come on, people!!!!

Let's talk about something else! I don't want to read anymore about the quality of Yeezys. People have diffrent oppinions and that's great. How about some celebs rocking sneakers?

not sure if he's reached celebrity status on here, but he's a really good artist in my opinion.
Mac-Miller-1-531x352.jpg

mac miller from the rocksmith lookbook. rocking timbs?

great.
indifferent.gif

I'll post a fit today so you can stop hardassing me
grin.gif

You and i both know thats not going to happened so stop with the ducktales 

All you do is bash dudes style on here and you never post a fit because your scare to get roasted smh 
laugh.gif

um, ok, well even if those dunks are somehow better quality (which i highly, highly doubt), they def don't look as good (imo)...

and dude was talking about new releases, not retro's (dunks are a retro), yeezy's were inspired by a couple things, but they're still a new release, and the only reason he used an air assault/aj3 midsole is cuz nike made him, the OG midsole was dope, and way more futuristic looking...

and who the F says "sagging trousers"?... 
laugh.gif
The Yeezys were a fusion shoe. You need to learn that. Its not 100 percent original at all. The shoe is not the best shoe in the pass ten years IMO. 

And if you owned Paul Browns, you'd know that they are the highest quality sb out there and they look good imo.

what Nike shoe isn't a fusion shoe nowadays dude? Starting with Jordan and Nike. It all began with the Nike Dunk high and off of that shoe so many other Nike sneakers branched off and looked the same but with thicker midsoles or smaller panels etc. Dunks, air force 1s, Jordan 1, Vandals, Nike Big, Terminators. This is nothing new alot of Jordans.. to include numbered Jordans were bit off of older Nike releases or Nikes that were being released around the same time.

hey mug mug, that shun of a mug isnt a Yeezy mug, its Chris muggashun Brown.

Originally Posted by s dubl

hey mug mug, that shun of a mug isnt a Yeezy mug, its Chris muggashun Brown.

My bad I meant chris brown. And stop mocking me please thank you.

Originally Posted by vancouvergoldberg

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

EDIT:

mogulson-do me a favor, tag a pic of the yeezys and paul browns you claim to own. it'll help me sleep better at night 
grin.gif
Sold my paul browns a month ago and I don't have my yeezys right now as I'm a student and I dont like my expensive stuff so I keep them at home. Take my word shun, the paul browns kill the yeezys

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

EDIT:

mogulson-do me a favor, tag a pic of the yeezys and paul browns you claim to own. it'll help me sleep better at night 
grin.gif
been on niketalk for many years son posted pics of my yeezys on my old name and my paul browns too.  No need to lie

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

EDIT:

grin.gif
Sold my paul browns a month ago and I don't have my yeezys right now as I'm a student and I dont like my expensive stuff so I keep them at home. Take my word shun, the paul browns kill the yeezys

indifferent.gif

My dude Proto does NOT know when to stop.
Cmon son, I stay defending you but you really letting cats on the net waste your keyboard life?

Back
Top Bottom