~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by ninjahood

nike-shox-r4-mint1-600x400.jpg

and to say they wasn't better then jeezys on a overall scale is ridiculous...nike was selling these out @ retail for years as a GENERAL

release after its initial introduction in 2000....try selling out jeezys for years and years and years with constant colors appealing

to constant demographics...hipsters and hypebeast are da WORST thing that happened to anything sneaker related...
sick.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

well its funny cause when this shoe first dropped, it was the "new model" and everyone wanted a pair... for a few years it slowed down in sales.... but then they started releasing hood colors and harlem ate them up, see reference above... also see the "eggplant" colorway... and etc...

i'm not talking about how well they sold or didn't sell, i'm talking about the quality. i'm sorry, but i'm just not convinced by anything you've posted that their quality is superior to yeezys... i mean, you're posting spiz'ikes and shox for F's sake...
laugh.gif

i'm pretty sure you've never held a zen or net yeezy in your hand, much less slid your foot in one...

hype or not, the quality is amazing, period.

and to say they wasn't better then jeezys on a overall scale is ridiculous...nike was selling these out @ retail for years as a GENERAL

release after its initial introduction in 2000....try selling out jeezys for years and years and years with constant colors appealing

to constant demographics...hipsters and hypebeast are da WORST thing that happened to anything sneaker related...
sick.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Hipsters and hypebeast make the shoe special believe it or not 
Hype is what makes a sneaker popular thats the only reason the Yeezys did so good at retail because kanye west made it 

IMO I love the look of the shoe and that is why am a big fan of them but a lot of people jock the shoe just because of the hype surrounding it 

Hype is basically what drives the sneaker culture even jordans people love to say " I buy jordans because they reminded me of when MJ played"

But the real reason a lot of people still wear them today is because there still popular and very hyped .

Hipsters ,hypebeast, fashion and popularity all go hand and hand  

Hipsters and hypebeast have been around since forever so its not anything new they have always been linked to the sneaker culture 

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

a lot of people jock the shoe just because of the hype surrounding it

it's just important to remember that just because there's a lot of hype surrounding a shoe doesn't mean everyone who buys/wears/likes it is only because of hype.

spacejams are probably the most hyped shoe of all time and i couldn't care less, i'm not a fan.

i genuinely like yeezys because of the design of the shoe, i really like straps, plus they almost look like a mid top version of mcfly's, and i've always been into futuristic looking shoes like that...

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

so it's not too far fetched what ol' boy said (like he said, name a better quality shoe), and definitely nothing ninja DA hood said is messing with yeezys...
c'mon duke...penny 1/2 cents are JUST as durable if not MORE durable then yeezys...had they only come up in super low numbers they would've had da same response
grin.gif
you're giving people too much credit
and 1/2 cents are more limited than people think (1st color anyway)

rumors spread that they weren't limited and they were doomed from the start

but I think yeezs + 1/2 cents both have good arguments

I also think anything posted Kanye or Pharell related on NT is most likely hype motivated 
laugh.gif

The blue 1/2 cents were definitely limited.

a lot of people jock the shoe just because of the hype surrounding it

it's just important to remember that just because there's a lot of hype surrounding a shoe doesn't mean everyone who buys/wears/likes it is only because of hype.

spacejams are probably the most hyped shoe of all time and i couldn't care less, i'm not a fan.

i genuinely like yeezys because of the design of the shoe, i really like straps, plus they almost look like a mid top version of mcfly's, and i've always been into futuristic looking shoes like that...
i never said everyone that wears/buys/likes it is because of hype 
Most people do because of hype but not all 

i'm not talking about how well they sold or didn't sell, i'm talking about the quality. i'm sorry, but i'm just not convinced by anything you've posted that their quality is superior to yeezys... i mean, you're posting spiz'ikes and shox for F's sake...
laugh.gif

i'm pretty sure you've never held a zen or net yeezy in your hand, much less slid your foot in one...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this guy

i had about 10 + pairs of yeezys, the zen grays and blacks...

whats your point?

the yeezy isnt the best non retro shoe nike has released in the past 10 years, sorry, if it wasnt limited and wasnt attached to ye this wouldnt be a discussion, theres dozens of nikes that are betta than the yeezy, hell the air max 2009 is better
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

really?
eyes.gif

l_e6635cc00c944d62b94eb3d7f6390eaf.jpg

i've seen all 3 yeezys in person, and tried em all on...all you doin is being a kanye stan.
laugh.gif

you think a pair of yeezys can withstand a full court game of basketball and come out in one piece since their "so durable"
grin.gif
laugh.gif

get off ur hypebeast highhorse....penny 1/2 cents SOLD OUT because of their merit, not because it had a mainstream celeb and his peers

pumpin em in every music video + da fact that hypebeasts were sleeping on da streets a week in advance for em because da production numbers were super meager.

nike-half-cent-hybrid-theory-1.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> way better original design...yeezys LITERALLY have da same damn sole as da air assaults....remove da kanye reference and their a glorified

rehashed sneaker recycling old jordan III/air revolution midsole/outsoles..i mean c'mon duke, how many damn nikes don't have that SAME SETUP.

Originally Posted by arice

Originally Posted by illphillip

..........said the man with incredibly poor taste......

.....or the Kanye groupie.

Lol ok so u taking shots.. Tell me what "new" shoe non retro Nike is better than the Yeezy from 2000 to 2010? .. Since I have bad taste, hater

Hater? Why would I hate you? You sound mad foolish. What is there to hate?

Everyone gassed on Yeezy's is admittedly a BIG Kanye fan in here. So, really, can you pretend like you aren't somewhat biased? Are you REALLY objective?

I was just WAITING for someone to say "what shoe is better", but Air Max 87 beat me to it. Air Max 2009. I only had to go back one year and I didn't even have to try hard.

So IMAGINE how many more sneakers I could come up with if I took the time to research every non retro shoe released from 2000-2010. Mad Maxs, Frees, Brons etc.

I have had Yeezy's. I sold them. I realized I would never wear something that looked so ridiculous.

I won't deny that the quality of the materials is quite good. Doesn't mean much to me if the sneaker looks like @!$@.

See, I don't wear sneakers to impress other people. Which is what a hideous hyped up sneaker if for. I actually have to like the sneaker myself.

Hipsters and hypebeast have been around since forever so its not anything new they have always been linked to the sneaker culture 
False. Unless you think "sneaker culture" started in the 90's.

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this guy

i had about 10 + pairs of yeezys, the zen grays and blacks...

whats your point?

the yeezy isnt the best non retro shoe nike has released in the past 10 years, sorry, if it wasnt limited and wasnt attached to ye this wouldnt be a discussion, theres dozens of nikes that are betta than the yeezy, hell the air max 2009 is better
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this...hell even da air max 24/7 is better...i love those

Lol ok so u taking shots.. Tell me what "new" shoe non retro Nike is better than the Yeezy from 2000 to 2010? .. Since I have bad taste, hater

Everyone gassed on Yeezy's is admittedly a BIG Kanye fan in here. So, really, can you pretend like you aren't somewhat biased? Are you REALLY objective?

I was just WAITING for someone to say "what shoe is better", but Air Max 87 beat me to it. Air Max 2009. I only had to go back one year and I didn't even have to try hard.

So IMAGINE how many more sneakers I could come up with if I took the time to research every non retro shoe released from 2000-2010. Mad Maxs, Frees, Brons etc.

I have had Yeezy's. I sold them. I realized I would never wear something that looked so ridiculous.

I won't deny that the quality of the materials is quite good. Doesn't mean much to me if the sneaker looks like @!$@.

See, I don't wear sneakers to impress other people. Which is what a hideous hyped up sneaker if for. I actually have to like the sneaker myself.
If you thought they were ugly why did you buy them in the first place ???
Hype 
tired.gif

Dudes comparing running and basketball kicks to the yeezys
laugh.gif
 smh

this agrument is getting ****** pretty fast

Its clear this is a air yeezy bashing contest

If you thought they were ugly why did you buy them in the first place ???
Hype 
tired.gif
Who said I bought them? So you dodged all the real points and thought you had me. Save your lame smiley faces for someone else, Kid.

You are out of your league.

laugh.gif
 smh

So what sneaker is worthy of Yeezy comparison? Why don't you tell us what category that is, oh wise one.

So if running sneakers and basketball sneakers are out, what fits?

High fashion footwear? Lanvins? $**!, Kanye's LV joints are much nicer. LV Punchys are much nicer.

Someone said it was the best sneaker of the last decade. Others disagreed.

Maybe your should articulate yourself and try making an intelligent argument? Kid.

like I said, I think Yeezys deserve to be in the discussion, but in any case, the hype is obvious

blazers and other sneakers brought back a hype for high tops

yet flight lights, air assaults, RT1s didn't move how they were supposed to while Yeezys are going for $1,000+ lol

laugh.gif
 smh

So what sneaker is worthy of Yeezy comparison? Why don't you tell us what category that is, oh wise one.

Maybe your should articulate yourself and try making an intelligent argument? Kid.

I never said the yeezys was the best sneaker in the last 10 years ........ grandpa 

False. Unless you think "sneaker culture" started in the 90's.
this.

i know no one here is knockin da yeezys per say..but to call em da best non retro is a slap to da face of 10 years of nike classics.

like I said, I think Yeezys deserve to be in the discussion, but in any case, the hype is obvious

yet flight lights, air assaults, RT1s didn't move how they were supposed to while Yeezys are going for $1,000+ lol

Easy question 
The yeezys had kanye west pushing them, hype , hypebeast and of course resellers 

Those other kicks didn't plus the yeezys look better then those kicks IMO 

laugh.gif
 smh

I never said the yeezys was the best sneaker in the last 10 years ........ grandpa 

But you seem to be tripping over yourself to argue on their behalf, Kid.

You sound like you're trying to backpeddle. Instead, why don't you just quit while you're, well, not THAT far behind.

Since you're doing a great job of addressing and saying nothing right about now.

My age vs. yours makes me smarter than you. I'll take that, Kid.

Plus, when I have football beer flowing through me, I'm not the one......

You even old enough to drink? Probably not. I'ma just toast to you and wish you well.

air assaults did pretty good in that first yellow color...then came da bastardizing
laugh.gif

flight lites i was surprised they didn't do better, those dropped right in da midst of da trending hightop shoes....and in OG colors no less...guess you cant confuse

early adopting hipsters progressive fashion with overall mainstream acceptance. ...had they been limited though they would've smoked....cats were droolin at da previews

and early samples.

laugh.gif
 smh

But you seem to be tripping over yourself to argue on their behalf, Kid.

You sound like you're trying to backpeddle. Instead, why don't you just quit while you're, well, not THAT far behind.

Since you're doing a great job of addressing and saying nothing right about now.

My age vs. yours makes me smarter than you. I'll take that, Kid.

Plus, when I have football beer flowing through me, I'm not the one......

You even old enough to drink? Probably not. I'ma just toast to you and wish you well. 

Dude really thinks am a kid because my username is nikekidwonder 
laugh.gif

Log off and enjoy your beer and football game sir you will forget this ever happened by 2morrow morning 

grin.gif

Yeezys are a very good quility shoe but its far from the best non retro nike shoe in the last 10 years.Yeezys are in my top 5 favorite nike shoe in the last 10 years as far as having the top quility+looks of the last 10 years.But i have the lebron 3s and 4s above them on the nike 2000-2010 top shoe list cause the quility and looks of those Nike/Lebron shoes are straight up crazy.Also i always thought the yeezy was a fusion type shoe that didnt get the fusion treatment because kanyes name was attached to it.But we all know if the yeezys were just a regular released fusion nike that was produced in large numbers without kanyes name to it they wouldnt be hyped up as much as they are even with the good quility it has.

Back
Top Bottom