~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by arice

Originally Posted by washanobotit

Originally Posted by illphillip

..........said the man with incredibly poor taste......

.....or the Kanye groupie.

Lol ok so u taking shots.. Tell me what "new" shoe non retro Nike is better than the Yeezy from 2000 to 2010? .. Since I have bad taste, hater

Yeezy aint even a "new" shoe.. first off it's got a midsole/sole from the 3's, ankles of the 5's.. this is basically a few retros put together then throw a strap and swoosh on it
roll.gif

and i like the Yeezy

You like the shoe but do you own the shoe?.. And Lebron 8s are so trash in person IMO, all I got to say is Yeezys was the best shoe I brought that wasent a retro since the 2000's started.. If you don't agree just tell me a better non retro shoe
N_ please u bought yeezy cuz da hype...i bought yeezys da first time when they were called air assaults (see what i did?)

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Originally Posted by washanobotit

Originally Posted by illphillip

..........said the man with incredibly poor taste......

.....or the Kanye groupie.

Lol ok so u taking shots.. Tell me what "new" shoe non retro Nike is better than the Yeezy from 2000 to 2010? .. Since I have bad taste, hater

Yeezy aint even a "new" shoe.. first off it's got a midsole/sole from the 3's, ankles of the 5's.. this is basically a few retros put together then throw a strap and swoosh on it
roll.gif

and i like the Yeezy

You like the shoe but do you own the shoe?.. And Lebron 8s are so trash in person IMO, all I got to say is Yeezys was the best shoe I brought that wasent a retro since the 2000's started.. If you don't agree just tell me a better non retro shoe

Paul Brown SB. Best SB IMO
if you wanna get technical, SB is a retro...

Lebrons 1- 4 / 7 > Yeezy

also the yeezy prob gotta be on of the easiest to resell though ;hat yall some suckers
laugh.gif
I mukr it again. Black Cat IV

the word "best" is being used too loosely in here, there have been alot of dope releases between 2000-present. some on higher levels than others. but there def has not been a clear cut #1 best shoe of the last decade......

and if there was a hands down best shoe of the last 10 years, it def was not those damn yeezy's. there dope, but they are just some friggin hipster shoes that everyone wanted/wants b/c they are connected to ye' and b/c they were produced in low #'s.

Originally Posted by JRodski

and if there was a hands down best shoe of the last 10 years, it def was not those damn yeezy's. there dope, but they are just some friggin hipster shoes that everyone wanted/wants b/c they are connected to ye' and b/c they were produced in low #'s.

but see, that sounds like something someone who doesn't own a pair would say...

don't let the hypebeasts and hipsters get you twisted, the quality of the zens & nets are actually ridiculous, and i own a lot of nikes. i own doubles of each colorway, and the ones i wear have been sitting out on my display shelf in open air since their release over a year ago, and worn at least 20 times each, and the leather STILL smells all over my room. i can't say that about any other shoe i own, not even the amazing, long lasting leather smell of the supreme blazers...

but that's just one thing, the quality, comfort, and detail really is amazing, and we had 20 + year old collector vets come in the yeezy thread and say they are the best quality they've seen nike produce in years.

so it's not too far fetched what ol' boy said (like he said, name a better quality shoe), and definitely nothing ninja DA hood said is messing with yeezys...

I figured you'd show up once the word yeezy was mentioned.

I don't care what no 20 year vet says. I've own yeezys before and paul browns and honestly paul browns are prob nike's best shoe in the past 10 years.

I like the Lebron's on Ninjahoods list. They are great shoes.

Man Drake Stage attire must be mad cheap. Free Jays, 300 dollar cam pants and 200 dollar black tees.

Man Drake Stage attire must be mad cheap. Free Jays, 300 dollar cam pants and 200 dollar black tees.
cant even be mad at that
and with no effort he looks less of a clown than Wayne
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

cant even be mad at that
and with no effort he looks less of a clown than Wayne
laugh.gif
I know right. Wayne looking like a straight fool with sagging trousers and his space Adidas

um, ok, well even if those dunks are somehow better quality (which i highly, highly doubt), they def don't look as good (imo)...

and dude was talking about new releases, not retro's (dunks are a retro), yeezy's were inspired by a couple things, but they're still a new release, and the only reason he used an air assault/aj3 midsole is cuz nike made him, the OG midsole was dope, and way more futuristic looking...

and who the F says "sagging trousers"?... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

um, ok, well even if those dunks are somehow better quality (which i highly, highly doubt), they def don't look as good (imo)...

and dude was talking about new releases, not retro's (dunks are a retro), yeezy's were inspired by a couple things, but they're still a new release, and the only reason he used an air assault/aj3 midsole is cuz nike made him, the OG midsole was dope, and way more futuristic looking...

and who the F says "sagging trousers"?... 
laugh.gif
The Yeezys were a fusion shoe. You need to learn that. Its not 100 percent original at all. The shoe is not the best shoe in the pass ten years IMO. 

And if you owned Paul Browns, you'd know that they are the highest quality sb out there and they look good imo.

they're not fusions, lol, they were inspired by stuff, but they're not fusions. again, they only have that midsole because nike made him pick from an existing midsole.

last year's skylines are obviously inspired by previous air max's but they were still a new release for nike.

and i'm sorry, but i don't believe you that the paul browns are better quality, and i def don't think they look better...

i mean, c'mon:

080056_1_p.jpg

VS

nike-air-yeezy-new-images-121.jpg

roll.gif

"you should have a travel agent, cuz you a trip"...

Do you own Paul Browns? I've own both and the Paul Browns were much better imo.

Add to the fact that Paul Browns can be worn in any setting makes me like them even more.

Not gonna argue with you cause it would be pointless. I IMO I think the paul browns are the best shoes in the past ten years

Do you own Paul Browns? I've own both and the Paul Browns were much better imo.

Add to the fact that Paul Browns can be worn in any setting makes me like them even more.

Not gonna argue with you cause it would be pointless. I IMO I think the paul browns are the best shoes in the past ten years

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Still at it I see. But for you to say they are the best shoes (not even best SBs) you are Sarah Palin in disguise.

Everyone has a opinion no point in arguing about this

If you ask 20 different people what is the best nike shoe in the last 10 years most of them would say something different

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Everyone has a opinion no point in arguing about this

If you ask 20 different people what is the best nike shoe in the last 10 years most of them would say something different

THIS

they're not fusions, lol, they were inspired by stuff, but they're not fusions. again, they only have that midsole because nike made him pick from an existing midsole.

last year's skylines are obviously inspired by previous air max's but they were still a new release for nike.

and i'm sorry, but i don't believe you that the paul browns are better quality, and i def don't think they look better...

i mean, c'mon:

080056_1_p.jpg

VS

nike-air-yeezy-new-images-121.jpg

roll.gif

"you should have a travel agent, cuz you a trip"...

Dunks are a retro C'MON SON!.. People don't wanna face it.  Brons are nice but not better than Yeezy's, I didn't buy the Yeezy off hype, I brought them cause one im a huge Ye fan 2 they looked really cool imo. Fam put up some shocks and Spiz'ikes Get serious. I also don't believe you that the paul browns are better quality

tired.gif
  hypebeasts come up with the corniest arguments... yeezys look just like a jordan fusion. Honestly, get rid of the strap and you have a Spizike.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Hey Proto, have any pics of the midsole Kanye originally intended for them to have?

well,here's an idea of how it was supposed to look (very plain here cuz it'sa prototype, but imagine the circle on the midsole being differentcolors maybe, or outlined, stuff like that):

nike-air-yeezy-prototype.jpg

SC-Tooling1.jpg

SC-Tooling7.jpg

SC-Tooling4.jpg

ToolingYeezySC.jpg

5155146307_43544d736f_b.jpg

had he been able to use that midsole i doubt you'd hear so many jordan fusion references from haters...

so it's not too far fetched what ol' boy said (like he said, name a better quality shoe), and definitely nothing ninja DA hood said is messing with yeezys...
c'mon duke...penny 1/2 cents are JUST as durable if not MORE durable then yeezys...had they only come up in super low numbers they would've had da same response
grin.gif

especially in that first color...same goes for da stealth XX"s.....jordans were almost dead in da water da first time and those sold out within a week @ retail and still command

at least retail today...want a similar jordan to create parity? look no further then da titanium XX3's...super average lookin but because they were ULTRA limited they command

a premium.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

c'mon duke...penny 1/2 cents are JUST as durable if not MORE durable then yeezys...had they only come up in super low numbers they would've had da same response
grin.gif
you're giving people too much credit
and 1/2 cents are more limited than people think (1st color anyway)

rumors spread that they weren't limited and they were doomed from the start

but I think yeezs + 1/2 cents both have good arguments

I also think anything posted Kanye or Pharell related on NT is most likely hype motivated 
laugh.gif

nike-shox-r4-mint1-600x400.jpg

and to say they wasn't better then jeezys on a overall scale is ridiculous...nike was selling these out @ retail for years as a GENERAL

release after its initial introduction in 2000....try selling out jeezys for years and years and years with constant colors appealing

to constant demographics...hipsters and hypebeast are da WORST thing that happened to anything sneaker related...
sick.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom