~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by vancouvergoldberg

am i the only one who thinks drake fit isn't half bad?
*looks at screen name*

your from canada, drake is all you guys have, you got no choice but to defend him,,,

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

OVO Festival in Toronto.

2a4v15g.jpg

my man is like "son, really  ?"

it boggles my mind how these people dont have stylist or something, or someone that doesnt grab them before they run on stage .....

If those were shorts he would have got the pass in my book.

Originally Posted by vancouvergoldberg

am i the only one who thinks drake fit isn't half bad?
*looks at screen name*

your from canada, drake is all you guys have, you got no choice but to defend him,,,
murder_scene.png

You _'s too slow.

Just because someone isn't dressing like everybody else doesn't mean they can't dress.

The tiger camo pants look ill too me and ya'll probably be rockin em next year.

- Safari​

well first off, im not even from canada. the vancouver reference is just from a cd i used to listen to as a kid, but dont worry about wrapping your head around that concept you might pull something. and seeing as you tend to be a "troll" on here, again dont strain on the reference, im not worried about what you type on your keyboard.

second off, if that SAME fit was on any other rapper, your comment would be totally irrelevant, and i would still think the fit is dope.

carry on NT, carry on.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

OVO Festival in Toronto.

2a4v15g.jpg

my man is like "son, really  ?"

it boggles my mind how these people dont have stylist or something, or someone that doesnt grab them before they run on stage .....

If those were shorts he would have got the pass in my book.
your right about da shorts....but now that all that cargo shorts trend took over it bleed over to fall and winter seasons gear, hence why cargo pants caught fire

in NYC after da summer, cuz cats got used to rockin army shorts.

honestly though, no matter how bad drake may dress, there are times where his fits are piffington.

That fit with the tiger camo though, well for me, sends a message. It's like he's being the "Anti-Ye" when it comes to dressing up. I mean, he's fit enough to wear clothes that Kanye/Common/Any G.O.O.D. Music Label act puts on, but i don't know... This fit just seems so.. distinct. It's like i'm back in 2004, minus the wack jerseys.

please take it easy on me, just an opinion , hahaha

i dont know why people be hating on drake fits for! when kanye west dress like elton john or when wale mismatch from head to toe everyboby like the +$*! yall call it heat! if thats heat, yall got to be brain dead!

i dont know why people be hating on drake fits for! when kanye west dress like elton john or when wale mismatch from head to toe everyboby like the *!#! yall call it heat! if thats heat, yall got to be brain dead!

I don't see nothing wrong with Drake's fit, sure the pants are little baggy, but he's just doing him...

I believe the Camo Cargo's are Supreme (I could be wrong though). I don't see what's wrong with them, in the Summer that's all I'm wearing are Cargo Shorts or Pants, rarely do I wear Denim. Man had a black tee with Cargo's and some Jordan's it's clear that for the past year when he goes on tour he wears @+*! that's comfortable/everyday wear on stage as oppose to trying and stunt on an audience every night.

IMO it makes sense, less stress off your mind and saves $$.

I believe the Camo Cargo's are Supreme (I could be wrong though). I don't see what's wrong with them, in the Summer that's all I'm wearing are Cargo Shorts or Pants, rarely do I wear Denim. Man had a black tee with Cargo's and some Jordan's it's clear that for the past year when he goes on tour he wears @+*! that's comfortable/everyday wear on stage as oppose to trying and stunt on an audience every night.

indifferent.gif
bro what do you mean save money like dude doesn't have a companies lined up to provide him with their newest pieces to rock during appearances and shows..save that

indifferent.gif
bro what do you mean save money like dude doesn't have a companies lined up to provide him with their newest pieces to rock during appearances and shows..save that

REALTALKAZ wrote:
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom