went to go check out NAS & TALIBE last sunday

a4yj2a.jpg

f36t8g.jpg

1sgi7s.jpg

and NAS
zuph.jpg

u0dif.jpg

Originally Posted by jay dunks

I just cant understand how peeps dig pharrell or kanye's styles. Sometimes they try too hard to be different and it looks wack.

I love Pharrell's style, he's just so dame cool, and suave with his.

votkly.jpg

pharrell = poser of the millenium. skateboard p but can't ollie off a curb, starting a shoe line for skaters for $250 a pop by Reebok, to wearing Alphastarracing jackets, to calling himself a producer when he can't sound decent without chad....really is there anything this dude is genuinely talented atbesides making people think he's cool?

^ wrong on a few counts.. theres a vid of him skating, his ice cream line was in finishline.

but I think his style is wack as well. I remember at jay-Z's "retirement" concert, Pharell jumped on stage and started singing"frontin" people started to boo, his mic died and everyone cheered.
lmao.
but that was 03? nowadays NY has so many hypebeasts they're prolly convinced he can sing this time around
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

edit: seeing sounds tour
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DC SOUNDS

votkly.jpg

pharrell = poser of the millenium. skateboard p but can't ollie off a curb, starting a shoe line for skaters for $250 a pop by Reebok, to wearing Alphastar racing jackets, to calling himself a producer when he can't sound decent without chad....really is there anything this dude is genuinely talented at besides making people think he's cool?
that is probably the only skill he has.

Originally Posted by vintagefits

^ wrong on a few counts.. theres a vid of him skating, his ice cream line was in finishline.

but I think his style is wack as well. I remember at jay-Z's "retirement" concert, Pharell jumped on stage and started singing "frontin" people started to boo, his mic died and everyone cheered.
lmao.
but that was 03? nowadays NY has so many hypebeasts they're prolly convinced he can sing this time around
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

He's talented, but a singer he is not, he was pretty live at glow in the dark but a seeing sounds tour would be a disaster

Originally Posted by vintagefits

but I think his style is wack as well. I remember at jay-Z's "retirement" concert, Pharell jumped on stage and started singing "frontin" people started to boo, his mic died and everyone cheered.
lmao.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
saw that video.....dude was garbaaage. what gets me is how he tried to bastardize skateboarding culture being foolish enough to think that hecould rape the skateboarding crowd as he did with the hypebeast crowd\

By the way anything good that came out of his career was because Chad was behind it. Which nowadays isn't always the case.

IMO...This thread always sounds like a bunch of kids talkin like they know these celebrities personally or somethin...people's style and fashion is what itis, stop assassinating people's character based on what they wear...smh

Nas is half cabs???? I knew sooner or later we would see a celeb in half cabs. Didnt think it would be Nas

Originally Posted by Hella Fresh007

Originally Posted by DC SOUNDS

votkly.jpg

pharrell = poser of the millenium. skateboard p but can't ollie off a curb, starting a shoe line for skaters for $250 a pop by Reebok, to wearing Alphastar racing jackets, to calling himself a producer when he can't sound decent without chad....really is there anything this dude is genuinely talented at besides making people think he's cool?
that is probably the only skill he has.

I gotta get outta here....way too much hate. but i was really waiting for somebody to say,"sponge-Bob on yo shirt lookin boy."

This thread gets dumber by the day.... why cant you just accept what these guys are wearing and move on. Check the clothes and the shoes and keep moving. ItsNEVER that serious.

Back
Top Bottom