Originally Posted by DC SOUNDS

i love niketalk. when people
indifferent.gif
soulja boy it's fine. when people
indifferent.gif
pharrell its hating.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel you on that, homie, but I ain't mad a Pharrell too much it's his grind now if everybody is gonna jump on his wagon I say let em' jump....Ijust hate how many forget or don't even know that a talented Chad exist and is behind almost everything Pharrell also a little mad at his overprice gear...over $50 for a fitted is wildin'

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

Originally Posted by DC SOUNDS

i love niketalk. when people
indifferent.gif
soulja boy it's fine. when people
indifferent.gif
pharrell its hating.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel you on that, homie, but I ain't mad a Pharrell too much it's his grind now if everybody is gonna jump on his wagon I say let em' jump....I just hate how many forget or don't even know that a talented Chad exist and is behind almost everything Pharrell also a little mad at his overprice gear... over $50 for a fitted is wildin'

thats a lie i hate when people use this argument against pharrell
pharrell does most the beats
chad has admitted it plenty of times
there are several beats only credited to pharrell that people think are neptunes beats

SMH, watch your favorite rappers start rocking race jackets and please believe we'd see ninyaz doing handstands in dr pepper racing jackets in the WDYWT.Stop acting like yall are above trends...

Aye hop off of pharrell...1st off he has a endorsement with pepsi and im pretty sure he just wore the jacket for that event 2nd pharrell has his own syleand dudes on NT are always talking about how you should wear you like and not care what everyone else thinks...slowy but surely this thread is going fromposting nice pics of some of our favorite clebs rocking some of our favorie sneakers to..lets post a pic a have everybody talk about how whack this person isfor like 3 pages

Originally Posted by Jamaile

Aye hop off of pharrell...1st off he has a endorsement with pepsi and im pretty sure he just wore the jacket for that event 2nd pharrell has his own syle and dudes on NT are always talking about how you should wear you like and not care what everyone else thinks...slowy but surely this thread is going from posting nice pics of some of our favorite clebs rocking some of our favorie sneakers to..lets post a pic a have everybody talk about how whack this person is for like 3 pages

Your Avy?? Yet you want people to hop off Pharrell?.....

tellyjesko1023 wrote:
and NAS
zuph.jpg

u0dif.jpg

YO!
Thats a nice fit i dont care if they're not heat but those half cabs are very nice
I will wait now and see how many people hop on the HC's
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom