+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

YO!
Thats a nice fit i dont care if they're not heat but those half cabs are very nice
I will wait now and see how many people hop on the HC's
smh.gif
No need for head shakes. You're quite late if you haven't noticed all the rave that Half Cab's have been getting over the past yearor so.

tellyjesko1023 wrote:
and NAS
zuph.jpg

u0dif.jpg

YO!
Thats a nice fit i dont care if they're not heat but those half cabs are very nice
smh.gif

We have been rocking Half cabs before you or nas knew anything about it.... Go hop somewhere.

Originally Posted by MvP07

tellyjesko1023 wrote:
and NAS
zuph.jpg

u0dif.jpg

YO!
smh.gif

We have been rocking Half cabs before you or nas knew anything about it.... Go hop somewhere.
what makes you think nas just hopped on them???...oh i know...because thats the first picture you seen of nas in half cabs
indifferent.gif

lord jesus ++! is wrong wit t-pain he has to be the worst dressed mofo ive ever seen...that jacket reallly makes him look like a gorilla....wit all the moneythe dude makes you'd think hed be able to get some nice clothes

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

MvP07 wrote:

EBAY 23 wrote:

tellyjesko1023 wrote:
and NAS

u0dif.jpg

YO!
smh.gif

what makes you think nas just hopped on them???...oh i know...because thats the first picture you seen of nas in half cabs
indifferent.gif

do you know what forum you are on?? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA?

jk let me stop
laugh.gif

But the reality is that this is a sneaker forum, chances are his wack a** stylists get his info from forums like this... And the real argument was based ondudes statement , the man said that NT'ers are gonna hop on HC... like cmmon.. Did you see the WDYWT last year around this time.. Every Nt'er had on bphalf cabs for goodness sake.

At the end of the day they are HC vans, they don't deserve an argument and you two will remain a professional Nas D-riders.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Jamaile

Aye hop off of pharrell...1st off he has a endorsement with pepsi and im pretty sure he just wore the jacket for that event 2nd pharrell has his own syle and dudes on NT are always talking about how you should wear you like and not care what everyone else thinks...slowy but surely this thread is going from posting nice pics of some of our favorite clebs rocking some of our favorie sneakers to..lets post a pic a have everybody talk about how whack this person is for like 3 pages

Your Avy?? Yet you want people to hop off Pharrell?.....

tired.gif
i was saying hop off him because thats my dude

MvP07 wrote:

tellyjesko1023 wrote:
and NAS
zuph.jpg

u0dif.jpg

YO!
smh.gif

Oh yeah? How do you know my first pair of vans weren't some HC's back in oh 1999 come man you can't come in here telling what i've worn andhaven't. So don't come at me like that...

indifferent.gif

dont be giving me no damn
indifferent.gif
your ignorant questionhas been answered by MvP07

Hate to break up this argument about the Half Cab's, but what kind are those? Just regular ones?

Cause I've been lookin for a simple pair like that for a while now.

Originally Posted by MvP07

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

MvP07 wrote:

EBAY 23 wrote:

tellyjesko1023 wrote:
and NAS

u0dif.jpg

YO!
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

do you know what forum you are on?? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA?

jk let me stop
laugh.gif

But the reality is that this is a sneaker forum, chances are his wack a** stylists get his info from forums like this... And the real argument was based on dudes statement , the man said that NT'ers are gonna hop on HC... like cmmon.. Did you see the WDYWT last year around this time.. Every Nt'er had on bp half cabs for goodness sake.

At the end of the day they are HC vans, they don't deserve an argument and you two will remain a professional Nas D-riders.
all i got to say is i like halfcabs and idc at all if you jus start getting into them who gives a @$!@$
to much of you hate
indifferent.gif

blckmagc88 wrote:
Damn...son has been rocking vans since 1999, the OG vans head over here.
Nah its not even like that........ Most Nt'ers first shoe they fell in love was either some kind of Jordan's or Nike's... I on theother hand fell in love with some HC's.... I was like 8 maybe going into 3rd grade .....And I am pretty sure HC's had been around for a while already

Back
Top Bottom