+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

imahustla08 wrote:

If his life was not cut short he would have been on Obama's level.

indifferent.gif

c'mon dawg, obama's level?
laugh.gif

dude was a "thug" rapper... obsessed with money, drugs, women, and violence... you can't say he "was just holding up the mirror of the hood", he glamorized it like the rest of 'em to seem more thug than the next man...

dude could never be on obama's level... evar!

you clearly have absolutely no idea what you're talking about so I wont even bother.

To dude that said Pac degraded women in "I Get Around", how exactly did he degrade women?? He was stating facts. Lets not forget he dropped Keep YaHead Up around the same time, exposing both sides.

People here clearly do not understand what the whole Thug Life movement was about. Nobody here knows anything about what the code of thug life which Pac alongwith big time OGs/ political prisoners put together was about. Pac "dumbed down" purposely to reach the masses (minorities). There is no point in megoing into details. Its clear that the majority of people on here are under 20 years old.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

3rd Dude From The Left In That First Curren$y Pic Looks Like He Got Something Planned For My Dude Spitta's Butthole
nerd.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
He's the only one in the crowd that looks remotely excited

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Anybody know where I can find this cardigan or something similar?
Seriously
indifferent.gif
Some of yall dont even hide that u wannabe just like kanye, Change ur name to Hype Beast

Originally Posted by Solaga

Goodwill my friend.
Originally Posted by Soles1087

Seriously
indifferent.gif
Some of yall dont even hide that u wanna be just like kanye, Change ur name to Hype Beast
Normally, I would've said something to the both of you lames, but this thread is already bad enough.
R.I.P. CWH vol. 3, and hello CWH vol.4
tired.gif

Oh Yeah, and Kanye>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Those Foams in youravy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.your life.
kanye-west-500x375.jpg

Originally Posted by Solaga

Goodwill my friend.
Originally Posted by Soles1087

Seriously
indifferent.gif
Some of yall dont even hide that u wanna be just like kanye, Change ur name to Hype Beast
Normally, I would've said something to the both of you lames, but this thread is already bad enough.
R.I.P. CWH vol. 3, and hello CWH vol.4
tired.gif

Oh Yeah, and Kanye>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Those Foams in your avy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.your life.
http://www.dctobc.com/wp-...0/kanye-west-500x375.jpg src="http://www.dctobc.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/kanye-west-500x375.jpg">

C'mon homie say something I won't get mad
tongue.gif

imahustla08 wrote:

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

dude was a "thug" rapper... obsessed with money, drugs, women, and violence... you can't say he "was just holding up the mirror of the hood", he glamorized it like the rest of 'em to seem more thug than the next man...

indifferent.gif

I got my feelings hurt?
Damn you got all that because I posted a Kanye picture??
Yeah, my feelings are deeply hurt over here. I'm crying my eyes out.
eyes.gif

imahustla08 wrote:

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

you must suck as a DJ to think that is all 2pac thought about granted he is not in my top five but dude was deep

why the hell do people think that starting a new thread will automatically cease all the side talk/bs/flaming?

We jus gon keep goin...vol 4...vol5...vol 6

Originally Posted by c4

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

WOW, THATS ALL I CAN SAY. HOW THE F&*% DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO TUPAC IS? HE IS THE BEST RAPPER EVER PERIOD

^This IMO, and he was more than just a "Thug Rapper." I could type a wall of words for the teens in here, but not the place and no one would read it anyways. lol

for the record, i'm 30, and was around for the duration of pac's success, and he was more than that, sure, but because of the way he glamorized "thug life", he could never be on obama's level... just writing a song like "i get around", in which he degraded women, he never had a chance.

but, i do respect him for having some positive things to say for his culture, which sets him leaps ahead of the majority of rappers these days...
eek.gif

u serious? I coulda sworn you were 21 at the most u bicker back and forth and talk your self up like your 16 fam thats crazy fam your old bro
laugh.gif
grow up

just writing a song like "i get around", in which he degraded women, he never had a chance.

waitaminute. ain't you the dude that got suspended for posting some pics of a chick in duct tape just to boost your e-rep? it seems kinda hypocritical onyour part. for the record - i'm all for degrading and objectifying women. domestic violence too
pimp.gif

No disrespect to Pac but this has to be the most moronic statement I have ever read
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yall can hate on Proto J all you want but he is speaking the truth, the Obama level comment was just ******ed as hell

^^^not to keep the argument going but Pac was a deep rapper...besides all the "ThugRap" he was a smart /political dude. If he was still around todayhe would def be on top. He wasnt the best lyrically, but he def knew what he was doing when he put a flow down.

and Kev
roll.gif
you're a fool
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom