+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^not to keep the argument going but Pac was a deep rapper...besides all the "ThugRap" he was a smart /political dude. If he was still around today he would def be on top. He wasnt the best lyrically, but he def knew what he was doing when he put a flow down.

and Kev
roll.gif
you're a fool
laugh.gif

Without a doubt, Pac is definitely the most deep and political rapper of our time, but to say he would have been on the same level of THEPRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES is straight foolish.

Originally Posted by Soles1087

laugh.gif
, dood got his feelings hurt, and no i don't know where you can get that leather shirt kanye wearin either

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]and lmao @ Kev[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

just writing a song like "i get around", in which he degraded women, he never had a chance.

waitaminute. ain't you the dude that got suspended for posting some pics of a chick in duct tape just to boost your e-rep? it seems kinda hypocritical on your part.

indifferent.gif

pac was being compared to obama, not me...

i never said there was anything wrong with what pac said in "i get around", just that if you think for one second that he would somehow be onobama's level after stuff like that, and his other antics, you're trippin'...

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

imahustla08 wrote:

If his life was not cut short he would have been on Obama's level.

indifferent.gif

c'mon dawg, obama's level?
laugh.gif

dude was a "thug" rapper... obsessed with money, drugs, women, and violence... you can't say he "was just holding up the mirror of the hood", he glamorized it like the rest of 'em to seem more thug than the next man...

dude could never be on obama's level... evar!
you must suck as a DJ to think that is all 2pac thought about granted he is not in my top five but dude was deep

i never said that's all he thought about, in fact in my next post i said at least he said some positive things for his culture, and that puts him leapsahead of most of today's rappers...

as a dj the only songs i've ever really played by pac is "california love" and "i get around"...

never been into his stuff personally, and only play those cuz they're club bangers (and playing club bangers is in my job description at most of mygigs)...

Originally Posted by brickSB

(and playing club bangers is in my job description at most of my gigs)...
straight comedy.
laugh.gif
all i mean by that is, i'm not a pac fan really, i would never play anything of his if it wasn't my job to play popular music at most ofmy gigs...

but i'd rather play pac than most of today's stuff... i gotta play so much crap at some of my gigs... it's ridiculous... the latest requests havebeen for this wacka flocka clown... just recently listened to it and i'm like, are you for real? this has gotta be the worst rapper i've heard sincesoulja boy, and you're hyping him up like that?
laugh.gif
i've yet toplay his stuff, and won't unless he blows up like gucci mane, and then i have to basically...

straight comedy.
laugh.gif
all i mean by that is, i'm not a pac fan really, i would never play anything of his if it wasn't my job to play popular music at most of my gigs...

but i'd rather play pac than most of today's stuff... i gotta play so much crap at some of my gigs... it's ridiculous... the latest requests have been for this wacka flocka clown... just recently listened to it and i'm like, are you for real? this has gotta be the worst rapper i've heard since soulja boy, and you're hyping him up like that?
laugh.gif
i've yet to play his stuff, and won't unless he blows up like gucci mane, and then i have to basically...
TIP: At your next party play Hit Em Up by 2pac. it sets the crowd crazy.

Originally Posted by brokensound1

Pharrell is still alive? I can't even remember the last time he dropped a song.

That was a dumb comment.

And to the "the dude" comment, SMH.

straight comedy.
laugh.gif
all i mean by that is, i'm not a pac fan really, i would never play anything of his if it wasn't my job to play popular music at most of my gigs...

but i'd rather play pac than most of today's stuff... i gotta play so much crap at some of my gigs... it's ridiculous... the latest requests have been for this wacka flocka clown... just recently listened to it and i'm like, are you for real? this has gotta be the worst rapper i've heard since soulja boy, and you're hyping him up like that?
laugh.gif
i've yet to play his stuff, and won't unless he blows up like gucci mane, and then i have to basically...
ayt proto i'm going to stop getting at you at the wdywt thread, iz useless. i just find it funny though how you had to write all that stuffabout music and your gigs when all dude typed was his amusement at what you do. i mean, i don't really think he was concerned with the music you play, buthow you represent (or misrepresent) yourself here on NT. anyway... celebs wearing heat time! hahaha

peace fam

nah fresh, its one person that has to respond with these long stories all the time....throws every thread off track

Yeah, this bickering stuff is
eyes.gif
. It means nothing to me, but dude'sgot 200 posts and I'm gonna say 75% are him defending himself, responding to a comment about himself, or just talking...............about himself
laugh.gif
. Just sayin....

Originally Posted by larrivee7

eyes.gif
. It means nothing to me, but dude's got 200 posts and I'm gonna say 75% are him defending himself, responding to a comment about himself, or just talking...............about himself
laugh.gif
. Just sayin....

QFT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And Modzilla, PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEE Tell Me There Was Some Sarcasm Behind That "The Guy" Comment......PLEASE!
smh.gif

just that if you think for one second that he would somehow be on obama's level after stuff like that, and his other antics, you're trippin'...

that was a great example. after all his gunplay, jail time, drug use and general hooliganism, you negate his rise to "obamaism" with a bad song aboutwomen
laugh.gif

you are one smart feller. hee haw. go throw some hay on yer turntable and scratch dat till da cows come home.

of course 2pac would never become president. i doubt anyone really thinks that.

let's bring this pic back
happy.gif

2zy8nrn.jpg

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

eyes.gif
. It means nothing to me, but dude's got 200 posts and I'm gonna say 75% are him defending himself, responding to a comment about himself, or just talking...............about himself
laugh.gif
. Just sayin....

QFT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And Modzilla, PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEE Tell Me There Was Some Sarcasm Behind That "The Guy" Comment...... PLEASE!
smh.gif
i can understand somebody not knowing who pac was but malice and pusha are'nt household names,especially if u dont listen to hip hop thatmuch,cut the dude some slack

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
. Just sayin....

QFT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And Modzilla, PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEE Tell Me There Was Some Sarcasm Behind That "The Guy" Comment...... PLEASE!
smh.gif
i can understand somebody not knowing who pac was but malice and pusha are'nt household names,especially if u dont listen to hip hop that much,cut the dude some slack

seriously...%$%$+# actin like they living legends known by everyone on the planet earth
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom