2vj7b49.jpg

11goxn7.jpg

eainet.jpg

et64wh.jpg

29qlaxi.jpg

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Yeah, this bickering stuff is
eyes.gif
. It means nothing to me, but dude's got 200 posts and I'm gonna say 75% are him defending himself, responding to a comment about himself, or just talking...............about himself
laugh.gif
. Just sayin....
QFT

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Yeah, this bickering stuff is
eyes.gif
. It means nothing to me, but dude's got 200 posts and I'm gonna say 75% are him defending himself, responding to a comment about himself, or just talking...............about himself
laugh.gif
. Just sayin....
QFT

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by Solaga

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Tupac is by far the greatest rapper ever....

wale is the greatest

fixed
fixed X2

Wale? Who's that? Get the F out!!!
You're at a 9, Imma need you to go back down to 3.

It's obvious he's joking.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Tupac is by far the greatest rapper ever....

fixed

I don't agree as far as being a lyricist or having the best flow . Dude was beyond a rapper anyway , he was a god damn poet and a very good actor

You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack.

"You would not believe the P#$$^ i pull at the club in this fit..."

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

This...
Is one of the funnier moments on NT

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude annoys the +!+% outta me.
Can't quite put my finger on why.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

just that if you think for one second that he would somehow be on obama's level after stuff like that, and his other antics, you're trippin'...

that was a great example. after all his gunplay, jail time, drug use and general hooliganism, you negate his rise to "obamaism" with a bad song about women

notice i said "and his other antics"... i knew dude got up to no good on the regular, but i was never a pac fan, so i didn't keep up witheverything he did, so that was just the main example i posted off the top of my head...

you people wanna argue about all this silly stuff, anything to take shots at me, but the real point was it was ridiculous to say if pac was alive he would berespected on the same level as obama...
eyes.gif

proto stop it already....i don't care if people keep saying stuff about you...you don't need to address every single person in every thread....forsomeone who says he doesn't care you sure do seem to respond a lot......just keep taking your stupid pictures where you add a new piece of clothing to youroutfit in each picture until the outfit is complete with that smug look on your face and the emo-ullet and call it a day

Back
Top Bottom