+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

is this guy serious, prolly 60-70% of ppl who skate DONT buy sb's. who the hell told u u hav to skate to wear them?

i know the actual skating community doesn't accept SBs all i'm saying is know something about the shoes you buy i realize most of you are new anddon't remember Michael Jordan but at least be a fan thats like wearing a t-shirt from a band you don't listen to

Originally Posted by styso64

actually^^^^^^^^^^ yes if you DO NOT have appreciation for basketball or Michael Jordan or what his legacy is and what he meant to youth culture and the NBA then no you have no right to rock Jordans period...Timbs whatev but don't just rock kicks so you will look cool
i thought the whole reason people bought certain types of clothes is because they like how they look, not the meaning behind them. if that was casepeople would have to research everything they buy and wear a tag stating the reason they bouht it.

you are officially the shoe nazi

actually^^^^^^^^^^ yes if you DO NOT have appreciation for basketball or Michael Jordan or what his legacy is and what he meant to youth culture and the NBA then no you have no right to rock Jordans period...Timbs whatev but don't just rock kicks so you will look cool
Nominee for most ridiculous comment ever written on NT

styso64.

who's this guy jumping on the side and back of my shoes?

does he play the basketball game u speak of?

whats a sb? does it stand for shoe box?

i do not fly in a plane with the president, am i allowed to still wear air force one's?

please give me permission.

stupidest argument ever 99% of people dont do +%%!, and 99.9999999 repeating % can't even come close to matching the abilities of the athletes those shoesare designed for. using your logic you shouldnt even be allowed to wear chuck taylors to ball, cause that dude would prolly air you out in one on one.Appreciation my*!@%, %+#% these clown*!@% athletes, only nike should be carin about them cause they wearin the shoes makni people even think this BASappreciation nonsense, I apprecaite iverson and i aint rockin no amazes, everyone else needs to be just buyin what they think looks good to rock in they life.I dont own a single Sb, but end of the day they are one of the most fashionable and technology forward casual shoes out. How many brands can offer a shoe thatmatches the comfort of a zoom sole and ver stuffed tongue on such a classic style? NO OTHER REASON IS NEEDED

beyond that dakid or whatever your name is CALM down. no one needs your lil fan boy posts 5 times a page about kanye. post pics fine, but this ain'tchurch, he aint jesus, so get off your knees. I was whatever for a while but damn, dude does him, but he's flopped plenty so stop forntin write him somefan mail I'm tired of your words that anit saying nothing except the same tired opinion. If you so in tune with whats fly why you postin his pictures inhere instead of yours in wdywt? Like your whole thing has gotten lamer then memphisboi with his anti cap city nonsenes

otherwise great post, I'm happy this is more then just sneaks cause clothes is flyer anyways

I think those are the undefeated's, but I don't see the orange laces.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tee eye ehm

i know the actual skating community doesn't accept SBs
are you serious?!

thats why they have highly respected skaters sponsored right?

GTFOHWTBS!
i was about to say that..a lot of dudes i know skate nikes, i personally would rather skate adidas.. i def. respect the team tho!!!!! i know theolder.. dudes dont really accept nikes in central cali

Back
Top Bottom