smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

only thing nice about Kanye's fit was the Audemars Piguet watch
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yepn3.jpg

the watch is nice, that shirt isnt bad it self but the green pants just ruined the look,

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Tight jeans =
pimp.gif

Dior=
pimp.gif

Lanvin=
pimp.gif

Ato's=
pimp.gif

Air Yeezy's=
pimp.gif

And for the record, most people jumped on Dior's for the fit, not the pre-distressing. PRPS makes some excellent quality jeans, but it hasn't been until recently that they've offered a slimmer fit on some of their jeans.

Tight jeans =
sick.gif
Please make this trend go away....FAST.
Dior=
pimp.gif
I agree.
Lanvin=
sick.gif
Take away thier high price tag and celebs stop rockin them andeveryone will laugh at these shoes. They are butt sorry..
Ato's=
pimp.gif
I agree.
Air Yeezy's=
pimp.gif
I agree.

Originally Posted by meth68

Tight jeans =
sick.gif
Please make this trend go away....FAST.
Dior=
pimp.gif
I agree.
Lanvin=
sick.gif
Take away thier high price tag and celebs stop rockin them and everyone will laugh at these shoes. They are butt sorry..
Ato's=
pimp.gif
I agree.
Air Yeezy's=
pimp.gif
I agree.

Slightly ironic, because Dior makes straight leg to slim fit jeans for the most part. I'm not a fan of jeans that look like tights (unless they'reon women) either, but to say you like Dior denim and don't like tight jeans is verging on being contradictory.
I agree Lanvins aren't anythingspecial, but what you said about them applies to Ato's too. The only reason people are fiending for them is because Kanye and other celebrities rock them.The big "a" on the side panel is blatant over-branding and does not fit at all with the design of the sneaker.

On another note, Kanye's fit is atrocious. Dude jumped on the urban hipster tight colored jeans/button down shirt with rolled up sleeves + v-neck and bigrimmed glasses trend of a year and a half ago. I at least expect Kanye to be up on the new trends when his fits are clownish, but to rehash old trends and lookfoolish when he pictures himself a "trendsetter" is not a good look. If you're going look bad, at least take risks.

EDIT- Jay is looking clownish too. He somehow managed to make the DQMs look like garbage.

hahaha
i was just about to post the video to that jay z performance where hes wearing those...just too damn lazy

l_f3c1ad2c08096c85eced5367143cf625.jpg

the jean shirt is bape....and if im not mistaken those are white authentics he has on....but yea the green pants gotta go LMAO!

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Originally Posted by Sneaker Pimp 562

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Jay-Z the DQM Blazers...

eexq1.jpg

2he8osj.png

you know better than that
laugh.gif
tmz
grin.gif
Naa son its from the DQM website
wink.gif

I think dude was reffering to that TMZ video where Jay destroyed dude by giving him the cold shoulder. "Don't talk to me, you know better thanthat!"
laugh.gif

They have those blazers posted on eastbay Product #: 15877001 just wanted to give you guys the heads up!

Back
Top Bottom