+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

honestly, some of the outfits kanye rocks, i think it only works cuz hes made.

damn is that the celeb ben baller rockin that aaa white tee heat?
whor the other dudes other than cb?

1. Kanye is an idiot.
2. He dresses like one, too.

/\/\/\ Damn man, its not the serious. He puts on shirts, shoes, and pants like everyone else. It's NT that makes it more than what it is.

its crazy how folks criticize other peoples styles....its THEIR style....meaning you dont have to like it, THEY DO! lol....its goes on in every thread...folkssaying "oh i like that but wouldnt rock it that way" blah blah blah....rock what you like how you like it....who cares what people think or howeverybody else is wearing it... i mean at the end of the day, believe it or not there is more to life than kicks and gear...seems like its gets a little tooserious sometimes in here and folks are blurring those lines a little...just my 2 cents...flame if u want but its the truth

Originally Posted by jupeezy

its crazy how folks criticize other peoples styles....its THEIR style....meaning you dont have to like it, THEY DO! lol....its goes on in every thread...folks saying "oh i like that but wouldnt rock it that way" blah blah blah....rock what you like how you like it....who cares what people think or how everybody else is wearing it... i mean at the end of the day, believe it or not there is more to life than kicks and gear...seems like its gets a little too serious sometimes in here and folks are blurring those lines a little...just my 2 cents...flame if u want but its the truth

church!

slkva0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom