+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

Sometimes I feel that Wale is posting pics of himself on here.

Wasn't he posed to have been a member on here?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by youngflykidchris

nerd.gif

yeah his name was "MyShhhtWentDoubleStyrofoam"... im playin.. his album and fit up there is
pimp.gif
and
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif
to his distribution company.

Originally Posted by airferreira

Dude in the last page that said he'd take mochas over fire reds... i shake my head to you sir! just my opinion though
nah, I'll take them over fire red's because the Fire Red retro's aren't very good quality. Mocha's got them beat.

Originally Posted by youngflykidchris

nerd.gif
he is on here...he's posted in this thread.

sorry for my ignorance, i'm new to this thread.. why all the hate on wale? his fits seem fresh sometimes and his music's aiite..

Pearl foams looking good, Nike blessed Tim and KG with so much heat back in the day. What was the reason for them leaving for adidas anyway?

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Pearl foams looking good, Nike blessed Tim and KG with so much heat back in the day. What was the reason for them leaving for adidas anyway?

honestly i dont think professional basketball players really give a damn about sneakers. most are just in it for the $$$$

so basically i guess they dont care what they wear, just as long as the $$$$ is good. look at B.D. and J Kidd.

Originally Posted by polkasquare

honestly i dont think professional basketball players really give a damn about sneakers. most are just in it for the $$$$

so basically i guess they dont care what they wear, just as long as the $$$$ is good. look at B.D. and J Kidd.

This is true... most of them can really care less... as long as they are good basketball shoes and the money is good.... wherever the biggest sneaker deal isthats where they are going.... Look at AI... reebok offered him like a lifetime contract or something like that

^ its just a red hoody, grey tee under, some blue jeans and some VIs ...
if thats fresh to death , then im deceased

Originally Posted by polkasquare

QFT. Its all about money. Dont forget about the K-Mart dudes, Shaq and Al Harrington
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by airferreira

Dude in the last page that said he'd take mochas over fire reds... i shake my head to you sir! just my opinion though
nah, I'll take them over fire red's because the Fire Red retro's aren't very good quality. Mocha's got them beat.

thats true, but i was referring to fire reds in general over mochas, meaning originals, i prefer the fire reds over mochas any day, i was never a big fan ofthe mochas

Back
Top Bottom