CENTRAL FLORIDA OR FLORIDA SUMMIT?

:lol:
laugh.gif
are you really sticking up for jester? That's pretty funny considering the 101 not-so-nice things he's said about you to me before I even knew who you were.

Anyway, I was going to make a Summit post but it's not worth it after all this non-sense.

Me and my girl are going to be at the Magic game on October 21st followed by Denny's so if you guys want to join us and call it a summit we can do that. :pimp:
pimp.gif

[/b]​

Thanks for the compliments![/b][/center]

Hi guys, whats up? A summit would be fun, but I'm gonna be tailgating at the UCF game. Have fun everybody.
Don't Hate

:smh:
nono.gif
@ Corey...
Man, you can call me if you want to talk about everything, other thant that, I got nothing else to say to you, unless you want to call.
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

aww man, you guys should still make a summit, i've never been to one and i just moved to Sunrise, Fort Lauderdale from New York...comeon mayne...lets still make one
o0o yea....and DONT HOLD YOUR BREATHHH!!!

"My Money Wus Thinner Than Sean Paul's Goatee Hair, Now Jean Paul Gaultier Cologne Fill The Air, Yeah"- Kanye West

AIM: theallure516

^ Im sure something will still go down.

and damn.. Corey :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

YOU DONE FELL OFF HOMEY.

:lol:
laugh.gif
Me and joe were just talking about this a few days ago.

my son, was engulfed by xbox 360...the only call he could make was to duty... :lol:
laugh.gif

Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

WOW you guys are going at it. Well i'm still down for the summit. Just stop the e-beef and let's get back to what the post is all about.
*TEAM "ORLANDO" FLORIDA*

Quote:
WOW you guys are going at it. Well i'm still down for the summit. Just stop the e-beef and let's get back to what the post is all about.

We're not having the summit at a Day-Care, btw.

^ Joe, arent you at work right now? hahahaha wth? btw...I'm gonna own you in fifa
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[lil'jon] whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt?!?!?! [lil'jon]

now y'all got me wantin to attend this summit

crazy @#%$ @#%$ right here.

a south florida summit would be hot though :pimp:
pimp.gif
imo

61[/b]​

Hey,

*Takes a deep breath*

I was directed to this post by my boy Chris Kuhl aka Sik Wit It/I Got A Story To Tell. Orignally, I didin't want to reply because right now I'm in the shadows working on some major shoe related project and personal endeavors, and I want to start clean with a new name, a new approach to life, with a determination and focus that I've never had in my ENTIRE life.

However this particular issue needs to be resolved and the facts revealed.

Now the following is just in referrence to what happened between me and this joke of a dude, Thejester03 or Mike Miscannon.

At the time I had asked him to do me the favor of selling most of my collection in order for me to help myself and to help my family. So with him being like my best friend, I trusted him to do me that favor...

However, that was my mistake. There were quite a few occasions in the past where he had done people whom he called "friends" extremely dirty.

The individual whom suffered most from this behavior was Chris Kuhl. There were times where Chris would ask Mike to sell some stuff for him, and before Chris would even have the profit in his hands...Mike would spend it.

I know this first hand because I was there...as Mike spent the money at the Apple store in Millenia to purchase the darth vader like speaker and subwoofer set...I remember that day vividly because I jokingly made a comment about it. It was something along the lines of "Damn you ballin' outta control today dude". His replay was something like, "Pssh this is Chris' money."

I felt real uneasy about that situation...and it really shook my impression of this dude's character...

Lets go to another example.

There is one particular NTer/ISSer whom everybody is fond of. She's intelligent, attractive, and just an overall good person.

Her NT s/n is DJ Bana. She has also been a victim of Mike's greed.

Unkle realease...Mike was stillin possession of resources that Bana passed him so he could possibly help her get a certain colorway of Hemps. When the Unkles release at a particular spot which is now known as MESH, I along with Mike and Chris were in attendance...

Chris copped his pair, I got mine, and Mike comes out with...two pairs. Now me and Chris knew damn well that he didn't have the paper for that. So...

Anywho, as anybody SHOULD react, Bana was extremely angry. When I asked Mike about it he replied somethng along the lines of, "Oh well, I flipped and got her money back and then some."

That issh ain't cool, no matter what the end result.

Now with all that in mind, I was hesitant to ask him to do so...but, with my back against the wall, mounting money issues and facing reality that I may have to liquidate the stuff I loved in order to pay bills, feed myself, and make progress...I asked him anyway.

So I went through the process of transferring all my shoes to his apartment in Millenia, where he was staying with a female by the name of Jacquelin or Jackie...She saw all this first hand, and while she may not be on this board to comment, she did fill me in on his activities...

One he never took any pictures while he was there...I asked him about it...He replies with some weak "I'm busy workin". Now, he was working at Target at the time, as well as that place downtown where he'd make paninis in the morning...However, there were days in between where he could have handled it, and the task would have been completed...

It takes like a good half an hour to take a least one picture for each of the shoes...and this is over a couple of weeks...

One evening I came over to his apartment to chill and whatnot...I notice dude has a gash on the side of his head... Curoius, I ask how he go it, his reply? "I was wrestling with Jackie". A likely story...

Tiffany release. I meet up with my boy Matt aka Sortanewtoretro, Chris Kuhl/I Got A Story To Tell, and another Matt whom is currently dating my good lady friend Vanessa.

We shoot the breeze and I'm informed of an altercation between Chris and Mike down in Miami...

Imma leave to Matt and Chris to tell, but long story short...Chris put hands on Mike and thats how he gets the gash... (Call the police? Mike are you serious?!)

Shortly after, he starts foolin' around with Matt's belongings as well...

Anyhow, Mike FINALLY gets around to posting my items on ebay but not as it should have been done.

One, he piggy backed me...he posted his items along with this phony "Getting rid of my collection" auction and began to orchestrate deals packaging my kicks along his...I wanted to let my issh run and just sell...

Lets skip ahead now.

The items sell, the auctions complete I start trying to contact Mike on by cell numerous times, by text, calls, smoke signal etc..

Dude is scarce. Real scarce.

When I text about my funds...no answer. When I text about Star Wars Clone Wars Season II coming out on DVD, I get an immediate response.

The few times I did see him...he'd peddle me little amounts of MY own money, like he was some sort of financial advisor... (How you gonna play that and your car in your momma name?)

I'd ask him how much he took out from paypal for me to use, and the story would change.

"How much did you take out before you went to Tampa." I'ad ask.

"$500." He replies.

Now I asked again on a different day, he replies "None." This behavior continues...

The Central Florida summit goes down...I see dude ballin' out rockin' Supremes, Bape and buyin' numerous pairs of kicks at the outlet...

It don't take much to see that dude is spending money that doesn't belong to him. He's got a car payment, an insurance payment and so on and so forth...Don't take Sherlock.

All that being, I was talkin' Matt, Chris, Vanessa, and Victor about this situation and they all agreed...He was imaginary player-ing wtih MY money.

I don't like hurting people...but when you uff with my Family, Loved ones, or my belongings...retribution must be dealt.

After getting off from a job a temp agency got me, I took my raggedy @#%$ iPod loaded with Lil' Wayne's "The Carter II", put the "Money on my mind" joint on repeat and rode the bus down to his workplace.

I arrived, walked to his job, took off my LRG sweater, and told dude to bring himself outside with the quickness.

I could see the shock in his eyes. Dude took like 20 mins to come out tryna inform his manager of what was about to go down...He knew the jig was up.

Yes. Dude was pressed. No Karamo. I was on some "put his head in a vice" type issh.

I threw dude up against the wall demanding my money, puttin' the clues together from his responses and the pictures that he had spent it at the summit...He was protesting he spent none of it...

Then all of a sudden, he comes out with $300 wrapped in a rubber band. "This is all I have on my at the moment."

I let dude go. He was on some "We're through" (Uff is this? Brokeback 2 the break up? I ain't on that Clay aiken @#%$ mfer)

Now, when we return to his job, I'm screaming "I want the rest of my money ASAP."

Mike frontin' like he held his cool and he handled it like a man. "If you don't leave now I'm going to call security".

As I left with barely a fraction of the money I was owed, and STILL owed as a matter of fact. I yelled out "Sneaker Pimps Pt. 2 Mike!" (Hopefully Matt and Chris come through with that story)

Not a day after that transpired I went BACK down and returned his "Burly Man Chronicles", the dvd that came with the special collector's edition of the Matrix Trilogy...

A few days after...I recieved an e-mail saying the sent my shoes, the ones that didn't sell and the ones that were just stored to my mother and brother in GA...He spent an extra $100 of my money doing that..In the e-mail he also states that he would send money orders to that location until the amount he owes me is paid in full.

No money orders were ever received. Dude changed his number as well. (He begged Matt to not tell me)

Since then I've heard his got two Jordan tattoos on his lower legs.

A Gabriel Uhrist chain.

A trip to Seattle, A trip to Vegas...

He still owes me a great deal of money...and has made no attempts to pay it.

He will be dealt with.

Lastly, this is a beef that is solely between he and I. If you're friends with Mike, I urge you to have him pay me the remaining amount which due to the amount of time, anguish and @#%$ he's spewed, is about $1200.

If I see you in public with Mike...just step aside. He's supposably a man, and he will be dealt with.

Below I will post the email he sent to me after the altercation and my response...

And that my friends will be my last post as MANCHILDyoko.

MC

<center><font color=FF0066 face=papyrus size=5><u>She</u> Told me Focus On My Vintage</font>
<center><font size=2>I haven't looked back since</font></center>

[Betha] WOOOOWW! [Betha]

Damn, that's crazy, sorry to hear about the situation.

Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

Hello again,

Below is the e-mail that Mike sent me from my earlier post.

Quote:
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:39:35 -0400
Subject: change of plans

Here is your Financial report:

shoes: + 2605.33 (IX low pearls were not sold)
s/h: + 305
actual s/h: - 538.90
ebay fees: - 134.56
paypal fees: - 110.74
total: $2126.13

As of right now, the rest of your shoes are in transit to this address:
Manchildyoko
Rickety Raaaah Street
Yokosuka, Japan

Here are the tracking numbers for each package:
0305 2200 0000 3674 1070
0305 2200 0000 3674 1087
0305 2200 0000 3674 1094
0305 2200 0000 3674 1100

Also, a money order in the amount of $200 has been sent to the same address
with the tracking number:
0305 2200 0000 3674 3319

Our relationship, business and personal, is over. I cannot associate myself
with someone who harasses and threatens. It is beyond my comprehension why
you would treat someone who is ultimately trying to HELP you, the way you
treated me. Call me a bad businessman or whatever you want, but taking care
of your shoes was never one of my top priorities. I have a demanding and
busy life now, unlike when I was living in the apartment when I said to do
this the first time. Regardless, everything is now finished. I no longer
have any of your possessions in my possession.

Subsequently, a money order will be sent to the same address for the next 4
weeks in the same amount with the last money order amounting to $26.13.
Sorry if you don't like it, but this is the way it's going to go. i've
spoken with several lawyers and the only thing you can do is sue me civilly
for the cost of the shoes. But in reality, you would just be wasting more of
your money in court costs and filing fees. Also, by the time you actually
would get the suit to go through, you would probably have received all of
your money. Keep in mind, I'm honoring my original commitment, you are
getting your money.

money order: - 900
cash: - 300
cost to ship back: -100
money order: - 200
concurrent total: 626.13

I have also spoken to the police and have filed for a restraining order
against you. So unless you would like to have an adult criminal record, I
suggest that you stay at least 500 ft away from my work, home, and car, or
any other common place in which we may encounter each other. Also, it is in
your best interest to not come back downtown to my workplace or the property
that surrounds it because you will be arrested for trespassing and assault &
battery. Our little discussion last week was caught on tape and the building
is looking to press charges against you.

You were right about one thing, this is sneaker pimps part 2. Not because
you're going to fight me, but because another friendship has been tarnished.
It's a shame that I've had to take the following measures, but your actions
have put yourself in this position and you are the one who is going to have
to live with that.

Lastly, do not attempt to contact me or respond to this email. You will
receive emails with tracking numbers to the rest of the money orders. Good
luck with your future.

- mike

And here is my reply...

Quote:
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 12:36:35 -0400
Subject: Re: change of plans

First and foremost:

Eat a fat @#%$.

Its @#%$ amazing that you still don't get what all this was about.

This was about the way you handled possessions that didn't belong to you,
your business ethics which you tend to @#%$' blur with "friendship". You
"volunteered" your mediocre services even AFTER I said I wanted to take it
to Vic to sell. So, don't give me all that @#%$. When you volunteer for
a task such as this (and full well knowing my status) this could have been
handled quickly and painlessly. As a FRIEND, handling that SHOULD have been
a TOP priority. However, your selfish nature and shady ways have earned you
this "malicious" treatment. Get off your @#%$' cross.

You spent Chris' money on many occasion.

You spent Jennifer's money on many occasion.

And as naive as I was, thinkin' you wouldn't @#%$ with mine, you had the
audacity to.

Supreme Hi's, Bape sweater, a new phone, and numerous pairs at the summit?

Who the @#%$ you tryna play for stupid?!

Thats the REAL reason why you @#%$' took small amounts of MY money out of
MY profit.

Now, if you had put half the @#%$' energy into gettin' this @#%$ done and
at the very least, ANSWERING MY CALLS ABOUT *MY *money and the status of *MY
* profit as you did to investigating this legal @#%$, you would've done
well. You may be "busy" as you like to lie about, but typing an e-mail or a
@#%$' text takes 2-10 minutes. Its @#%$' astounding when your
procrastinating @#%$ cant' even do that in a @#%$' month and a half's time.

It is your *lack of action* and *shady tactics* that caused the situation.
My actions are a result of your negligence and deception.

This isn't over.

Its Sneakerpimps pt. 2 put on hold.

And you're right about me not fighting you, because there wouldnt' be a
fight.

*YOU WILL GET LAID THE @#%$ OUT.*

Sly move gettin' the legal @#%$ involved.

Even so, in the court of being a man and friendship, I still owe you
retribution for @#%$' with mine.

If I have to get arrested and spend some time behind bars for a bit, so be
it.

The satisfaction of beating your lying, cheating, stealing, pigmy @#%$ will
be worth it.

...Lastly, look at the @#%$' common denominator of your *two*altercations:

You.

Its your actions that got your @#%$ beat in Miami.

It was your LACK of action and COMMUNICATION, (and spending my money) that
got you that assault.

You really need to take a step back and analyze the way you engage in
"friendships" and business.

You wonder why your friends leave you?

This is a perfect @#%$' example.

Now, in all honesty I appreciate all that you have done for me. Housing me,
helping me eat, and starting this transaction...

But, when you decided that it would be ok for you to @#%$ with MINE...I
gotta deal retribution.

I advise you to leave immediately any event or premises that may result into
your running into me.Restraining order or not, spare yourself the
embarassment and vacate any premises e-@#%$-mmediately. Legal
consequences or not...I don't have anything to lose, and I *seriously* don't
give a @#%$.

Cowards die a thousand deaths.

I'll be seeing you, @#%$.

Troupe

Now that I'm out of the shadows...I just wanna shout a few cats out.

Matt - Get it homey! We gonna get money together one day, I promise you...oh, and start savin' dough...you'll need it for what I have in mind (make sure you have a passport).

Chris - Thanks for pointin' this out to me mayne, and just being a real @#%$ dude. Frank Sinatra who shot ya!

MyTsharp - From one T to another T, keep holdin' it down to our letter ya know! Imma holla at you when I'm back like Full Force, I only posted cuz I smell p*ssy ya know? (how and when did Karmin get so fly?)

Rishi - I didn't know you knew the jist man...thanks for gettin' my back in this post. I seriously gotta link up with you again man, you a cool @#%$ dude. I mean, I already knew that...but damn.

Bana - I just want you to know that there isn't a day that passes that I'm not trying to make up for past sins. I made a silent promise to myself that I would.

Vanessa - When I get my place, come kick it like we supposed to! Also, stop tryna to get me to drink Jager. I'm on a psuedo Jewish diet...tryna live 'til im old nah mean?

Jessica/Earl/Cornbreaaaaaaaaaad - Infamous jager night...nothing ever works out in my favor.

Dela - I still have those cds...did you want them back? Sorry for taking so long man..and :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
if you still kick it with Mike...but enh, you a grown man...

Do - Get at me sometime man!

Ochoymedia - Vic Le the king! Get at me china mayne balla!

All the mods - Whaddup!

All the HT peeps - Henzo didn't dead me maaaaan!

With that MANCHILDyoko is dead.

I'll see ya'll soon.

MC
<center><font color=FF0066 face=papyrus size=5><u>She</u> Told me Focus On My Vintage</font>

Quote:
Imma leave to Matt and Chris to tell, but long story short...Chris put hands on Mike and thats how he gets the gash... (Call the police? Mike are you serious?!)

basically, this is the story...

we were down in the 305 for SneakerPimps last year staying at my man Matt's/Sortanew2retro mom's crib.

we went out to a lil house party hangout spot with some of Matt & Ness's good friends.

we drink, we chill. we get twisted.......no problems.......we bounce and go to steak n shake.

Mike starts running off at the mouth. I run my mouth more. cuz me being 6'4 im not lettin some 5'4 cat with napoleon complex play me like a fool.

his head gets put up against the wall of the booth we're eating in. homie screams for someone to call the cops. we get outside. he tried to call the cops but i tossed his phone. we squabbled. put some hands on him left him an accessorie on his face. ya know, regular day @#%$..... LOL

hes a shady selfish cat. and everytime he's done someone wrong its come to the light as far as i know. real recognize real, and he's too short for me to be noticing him.

I heard about that story, but didn't know that's how it went down. I just thought you were drunk and did something stupid...lol
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

As usual, there are two parts to the story and I urge those who know me to not judge this farce based on this poppycock.

As mentioned, this situation is between Manchildyoko and Myself, and no one else. Period. End of Discussion.

But here are some points of Clarification to satisfy the public:

- I owe this man nothing.

- This man has physically assualted me in public, caught on tape in front of witnesses and has a restraining order against him requiring him to remain at least 500 ft. from me (you think the court would grant me that if I were in the wrong?)

- I did use Jen/DJ Bana's money for Unkles, it was a mistake, I TOLD HER what I did and apologized for it. Jen and I are still friends and have since helped her with shoes since then.

Quote:
I know this first hand because I was there...as Mike spent the money at the Apple store in Millenia to purchase the darth vader like speaker and subwoofer set...I remember that day vividly because I jokingly made a comment about it. It was something along the lines of "Damn you ballin' outta control today dude". His replay was something like, "Pssh this is Chris' money."

- This is pure fabrication. I was selling items for Chris and myself at the same time. The speakers that I purchased were paid for with my own money. But since this guy was all up in my bank accounts, I guess he knew something I didn't.

-Chris Kuhl was paid fully for everything I ever sold for him.

-Chris Kuhl owes me $78 from almost 2 years ago. Money which I haven't asked for, but I assume he remembers.

Quote:
Shortly after, he starts foolin' around with Matt's belongings as well...

-This is also pure fabrication as well. I don't recall ever selling anything for Matt. Though I could be wrong, but if I did, he was taken care of and I still consider Matt a friend.

Quote:
One, he piggy backed me...he posted his items along with this phony "Getting rid of my collection" auction and began to orchestrate deals packaging my kicks along his...I wanted to let my issh run and just sell...

-Fabrication. All pairs that were auctioned, were sold. If there were trade offered, Manchildyoko was made aware of them, to which he declined on them. No trades were made in the 30 odd pairs that were sold, and if trade offers were made, buyers were made aware that those shoes that belonged to Manchildyoko or myself respectively, could not be packaged in a deal.

Quote:
The few times I did see him...he'd peddle me little amounts of MY own money, like he was some sort of financial advisor...

-This man was my friend at the time and I was trying to help him and I advised him that his money would be better spent rather than on some $150 Boss headphones from the Apple Store in Milenia. If he needed the money so bad, why WASTE it on $150 headphones. I was trying to help at the time.

Quote:
The Central Florida summit goes down...I see dude ballin' out rockin' Supremes, Bape and buyin' numerous pairs of kicks at the outlet...

-Though it's no one's business, I balled out because I could. At the time, the restaurant I worked for had had their grand opening and I worked nearly 80 hrs in 5 days. As a result, I earned alot of money and treated myself to expensive things for the hard work I had put into my job. Supremes were also a birthday present.

Quote:
It don't take much to see that dude is spending money that doesn't belong to him. He's got a car payment, an insurance payment and so on and so forth...Don't take Sherlock.

-Fabrication. At this time in my life, I did not drive and did not have car insurance, I took the bus and walked to my jobs. (Black Laser ivs campout if those remember)

The story with SoSikWitIt is simple. We were both pretty drunk and went to Steak and Shake, Chris started spewing some drunken nonesense about me so I inturn spewed drunken nonesense about his ex-girlfriend. He threatened to hit me if I didn't stop. I told him I would call the cops if he hit me and I continued to talk about his ex-girl, he smacked the phone out of my hand and open-hand slapped me in the face, and we fought. The person I rode with didn't want me to call the cops because of his situation (his business to tell) so I didn't. And that was the last time I spoke with Chris Kuhl. I did apologize to Chris for talking @#%$, but he never acknowledged me.

Lastly, it's obvious that the people who are no longer my friends because of the errors they've made in our friendships are ganging up on me. Please keep that in mind and take everything with a grain of salt.

jester

1. i really have no idea what money i owe you, PM me to let me know....seriously slips my mind.

2. you originally were taking 10% of my auctions as a "fee" for your services, without telling me.

3. open hand slaps dont break skin or leave bruises, but some how in this case they did huh? i dont slap.

Quote:
1. i really have no idea what money i owe you, PM me to let me know....seriously slips my mind.

2. you originally were taking 10% of my auctions as a "fee" for your services, without telling me.

3. open hand slaps dont break skin or leave bruises, but some how in this case they did huh? i dont slap.

1. I honestly don't remember what it was exactly for (its been so long, I wanna say it was for a couple of fitteds i copped for you online?), I only remember it because it's still written on my white board from when you wrote "Cool for Prez" if you remember. I'm not sweating it. I'll call it a loss and move on.

2. I know that you knew that was always my stipulation for selling things for people because you specifically asked me not to charge Bithiah the 10% for selling her Coach purse. Which I didn't. Regardless, I may have been neglectful in reitterating it. My apologies.

3. Your first assault on me was an open-hand slap, then pushed my head into the booth, then a couple punches thrown outside, if I remember correctly. I don't deny it, you whooped me. 6'3 > 5'6

jester

yea, i learned about the "listing fee" once you were gonna list the purse....all my shoes sold before that i didnt know. whatever.

so uhhhhh, go summit planning!

Whats good?

Okay folks the chump's reply to my post riled me up (no @#%$), and this post here will be my last as MANCHILDyoko.

Ready kids? Pay attention as I break this down like Furious Styles.

Quote:
- I owe this man nothing.

Yes you do. You owe me the amount left over from my profits, as well as the money you spent tryna get G'd up. Numerous cats of all ages and walks of life have agreed that is the case. In the best interest of your health, I suggest you either pony up with my money and give it to a neutral individual, or (and with your cowardice I think you'll love this one) send the remainder of my money to my Paypal address. I'm not alone in this either. Don't make me expose you to them folks who don't know you...

Quote:
- This man has physically assualted me in public, caught on tape in front of witnesses and has a restraining order against him requiring him to remain at least 500 ft. from me (you think the court would grant me that if I were in the wrong?)

Thats a riot. A few pages back you were firin' at Ghenges sayin' something along the lines of "Oh that didn't happen, get your fact straight". Along comes your reply to my prior post, and you acknowledge that it did happen. You never were very consistent in your stories chump.

In addition, from my research an individual must be served in order for a document of that nature to be valid.

I was never served.

...You're fair game homey.

Quote:
- I did use Jen/DJ Bana's money for Unkles, it was a mistake,

Well, thats bold. First off, you know full well that money wasn't yours. Yet you spent it with no hesitation, as soon as you saw the resell potential for those kicks, you through any consideration for her out the window. (And Ghenges is bad for reselling? Give me break now kettle kid.)

Quote:
The speakers that I purchased were paid for with my own money.

I might have been incorrect with what item was purchased. Might've been clothing. But explain to us why after Chris got back from NY you pass him something along the lines of $400--of his own money? (You remember this, right Chris?)

Quote:
-This is also pure fabrication as well. I don't recall ever selling anything for Matt. Though I could be wrong, but if I did, he was taken care of and I still consider Matt a friend.

If you refer to my previous post in this thread, I never said you sold any of Matt's belongings. I merely stated that you were "fooling around" with Matt's belongings.

Quote:
-Fabrication. All pairs that were auctioned, were sold. If there were trade offered, Manchildyoko was made aware of them, to which he declined on them. No trades were made in the 30 odd pairs that were sold, and if trade offers were made, buyers were made aware that those shoes that belonged to Manchildyoko or myself respectively, could not be packaged in a deal

*Tsk. You know, thats comedy. You texted me that you had actually ended a few auctions prematurely. Combining items for purchases and such. I'd awake to texts on my cell phone informing that they had been sold as such. Not only that, but, I was monitoring the auctions very closely. Some auctions did end way before their scheduled time, and like I advised before, I just wanted to let them run...

Quote:
-This man was my friend at the time and I was trying to help him and I advised him that his money would be better spent rather than on some $150 Boss headphones from the Apple Store in Milenia. If he needed the money so bad, why WASTE it on $150 headphones. I was trying to help at the time.

You are the last person who should be advising some financially. In addition, that transaction was for a trade. It was my co.jp brazils for those headphones. You couldn't even get that right. You walked into the Apple Store at Millenia and purchased a Nano with the money you were supposed to cop my headphones with. No money was involved here. When I brought it up with you over the phone one day, you had the gaul to come at me with "Oh yeah, why did you give me broken iPod?" (gave that thing to him for free too). @#%$ was working when you received it from me, @#%$ happens with electronics, not my fault. (He always tries to turn @#%$ on you and make it look like you're in the wrong.)

Quote:
-Though it's no one's business, I balled out because I could. At the time, the restaurant I worked for had had their grand opening and I worked nearly 80 hrs in 5 days. As a result, I earned alot of money and treated myself to expensive things for the hard work I had put into my job. Supremes were also a birthday present.

When you cross the line and dip into your friend's money, which is my business, Imma make damn sure its out in the open for all to see. You're not a baller homey. You a lame. If we all sit here and add up the amounts of all the items you copped, you can't rock like that. Seriously, who do you think you're fooling?

Quote:
-Fabrication. At this time in my life, I did not drive and did not have car insurance, I took the bus and walked to my jobs. (Black Laser ivs campout if those remember)

**Buzzer sound*** I appeared at that release for a quick minute as well. I was searching for a car that day. But, thats beside the point. I'm referring to that silver GTI your mommy copped you homey. The last time I saw you before you the altercation was then, and that was about 4 or 5 days before the summit in question.

Quote:
Lastly, it's obvious that the people who are no longer my friends because of the errors they've made in our friendships are ganging up on me. Please keep that in mind and take everything with a grain of salt.

Ladies and gentleman of the jury. I have pleaded my case, using previous examples of this kid's behavior and ways. Take into account all that was posted today, take into account the climbing number of people whom he's fallin' out with. Who is the common denominator in all this? Mr. Mike, thats correct. You've got testimony from myself, Chris Kuhl, Ghenges K and I'm pretty sure you'll have more in the future...

In summation...

Miscannon, you still owe me a great deal of money. You defrauded a friend, and you're denying me funds that rightfully belong to me. You came to site which I still frequent, whether I'm posting or not.

Don't think that because I've been m.i.a at events and on NT, that I haven't been keeping tabs on you...

I'm aware of the changes that have been made...

Lastly, I highly suggest you pay me the money you still owe me, or bum the money from your parents...

Its not just me thats huntin' for you.

Jada, I wouldn't go so far as to stand up for Mike. I remember when planning one of the summits dude had actually planned to have you duck taped to a flag pole...and beaten.

Killian, its just a matter of time before something between you and Mike. I'm just lookin' out for you homey.

Mike, you can pay me the money you owe me, or I can hunt you down again. Paypal or in person, its has to be done. Or it will be taken by force.

I'm not really one for spewing my personal info on NT, but this is an issue that has been skewed by a certain individual and I've had the last of it.

If you're a friend of Mike...you've been warned. One, that he's shady and selfish. Two, that if I see him in public no matter I see him, just step aside, no need in stepping up for a friend whom is a habitual line stepper.

I'll be seeing you, Mike.

MC

Back
Top Bottom