CENTRAL FLORIDA OR FLORIDA SUMMIT?

good job Corey in messing up every thread you enter with your wack html...
And Ghenges I'm not coming at you, I'm just trying to get everyone to stop the drama...that's all...
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

:lol:
laugh.gif
, Corey is such a moron.

^^NAWR, it's still messed up. Your old sig is still in your post from a few posts up.

Back to the summit business, HIN might be the better option than the game since it only happens once a year. We can always do a Magic or Heat game next year after the holidays like in February or March. Maybe we should get a list going of people who are down? Copy and paste and add your name.

Ghenges + 3
Mickey&Minnie&Donald&Goofy&Pluto

What are plans, though?
I mean, what are we going to do all day?
What time we meeting and all that business?
Regardless...I'd most likely be down....
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

Let's atleast get an idea of how many people would be available for that day: December 16th and then we can plan around that. South FL heads can throw out ideas. I'll be there for HIN anyway so whatever we do during the day is fine with me.
Mickey&Minnie&Donald&Goofy&Pluto

we can hit up shoe gallery, then arrive, then over to Niketown and eat at the mall there..or drive back to Miami for lunch/dinner @ Bayside or sumthin....then off to the car show that evening....btw..where's the Miami convention center?
IT HURTS 2 BE HERE
roman

TEAM "THIS ISN'T WHERE I PARKED MY CAR"

Quote:
we can hit up shoe gallery, then arrive, then over to Niketown and eat at the mall there..or drive back to Miami for lunch/dinner @ Bayside or sumthin....then off to the car show that evening....btw..where's the Miami convention center?

In Miami.

I'm now an Orlando-ian.....who wants to beef?

this seems fun...someone beef me (no ghenges)......LOL
For Sale:
Size 8 DMP Pack; Size 10 and 10.5 "Invisible Women" AF1(Men's); Size 12 Jordan IV - "Mars"; Size 11 Jordan V - "Grapes"
: [email protected]
AIM: Pookiemansmp

Lincoln Road summit with dinner at David's Caf would be :pimp:
pimp.gif
. It's been the new hangout since I've been banned from Nexxt :lol:
laugh.gif
. It's better anyways.

actually, it's beef shoulder roast, buddy...
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

wow.. amazed at how much problems we got in the o... i didnt even kno there was this big of an increase in heads.. left a lil over a yr ago for the air force n i remember when a fellow sneakerhead in orlando was a rare thing.. any way.. FACE/Ghenges i kno this sounds early but im gonna be back in FEB how bout we throw another one then..so that i can join in the fun too...lol.. get at me

I just got back from Orlando =]. Was there for HHN.

So far sounds so good for Miami. The weather is officially GORGEOUS.
israel Chai.

I just moved to south florida in Broward County from New York and i dont know my way around florida....i dont wanna ask you guys for rides because as we know......you guys dont know me lol....but i really wanna be in this... :frown:
frown.gif
im so torn....
o0o yea....and DONT HOLD YOUR BREATHHH!!!

"My Money Wus Thinner Than Sean Paul's Goatee Hair, Now Jean Paul Gaultier Cologne Fill The Air, Yeah"- Kanye West

AIM: theallure516

Back
Top Bottom