CENTRAL FLORIDA OR FLORIDA SUMMIT?

well what time would it be starting? i need to know because im working that day =[
Am Yisrael Chai.
WANTED: SIZE 6 SUPREMES LOWS,please =]. either color.Get at me with anything size 6.

For the 16th I'll be in Miami for hot import nights. It might be too late to try and pull together a BBQ for that day. But if you guys put something together, I'll be there.

The Heat are playing the Magic on Saturday Dec. 30th here in Orlando.

On a car forum I'm on, they are doing a BBQ in the park event. Everyone throws in $10 and they have everything catered. Really not a bad idea. I was thinking on the 30th we could have a BBQ in the park capped with the magic/heat game. If enough people are interested I'll arrange everything. Matter of fact, I'll just make a separate post about it.

If we cheap seat it, we could pull off the day for about $30 per person (BBQ and Tix to the game).

how about
-1pm shoe gallery meet up, hit up some shops downtown culture kings etc.
-lunch
-south beach...arrive, etc
-niketown
-HOT IMPORT NIGHTS

not sure how timing and locations are gonna work out w/ each other but that's the only thing i could think of..where is hin gonna be held at? is near any of those spots?. I might not be able to attend the summit but hey at least i threw something out there.
IT HURTS 2 BE HERE
roman

TEAM "THIS ISN'T WHERE I PARKED MY CAR"

aite...only if I can come chill in the room with all the models...that cool?
YEEEEERRRRRRRROOOOO!!!!!!

FREE JADA2001RETRO!!!

grrr im working from 2-8, im gonna try and switch my shift, only if these thing is planned out in full. if not, ill just comr to HIN after i get out.
Am Yisrael Chai.
WANTED: SIZE 6 SUPREMES LOWS,please =]. either color.Get at me with anything size 6.

I think what will end up happening is that we will all just meet up at HIN and then hit up a Denny's or something afterwards.

^ probably.

Or well meet up, the people who know eachother will say what up, branch off, etc.

And the others will stay to them selves like true sneakerhead social fashion. :lol:
laugh.gif
AIM-Lukycharmdude
[email protected]

LOL...true story...I was going to be going to that Magic vs. Cleveland game that weekend but that got cancelled so most likely I will be going down there. We should atleast get together, those of us who know eachother.

FREE JADA2001RETRO!!!

yea...summit anyone...whats good? I'm bored
For Sale:
Size 8 DMP Pack; Size 10 and 10.5 "Invisible Women" AF1(Men's); Size 12 Jordan IV - "Mars"; Size 11 Jordan V - "Grapes"
MSN: [email protected]
AIM: Pookiemansmp

How bout we meet up for the free Jordan Knight concert out at Celebration. !!New Kids On The Block!!
CURRY POWDER FOR EVERYTHING!!

Haha...Jordan Knight... I'm going to go and have him sign my Jordans!!!!!!!!!! lolzersssssssssssssssssssssss

yea..the 16th am renting at the beach..hitting up Hot Imort nites......what you guys gonna wear?
One word to describe me...Spectacular....Yeess

Looking for...ds or slightly used
send help dunk.
hawaii dunk
ALL IN SIZE 12.5 or 13

ima wear a shirt that says....... YES....Am an NT member !! stop wonderin :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thatll work rite?

send help dunk.
hawaii dunk
ALL IN SIZE 12.5 or 13

What's good with the summit...

Has any progress been made at all? :lol:
laugh.gif

I'd like to be down before I leave FL at least.

Sole Collector Miami anyone? That is, if it's actually scheduled in January...

September 30, 2006:

The day I only began to realize how stupid this is...

Yo! Who else is going to HIN saturday?
Me and a couple are going friday night. I'll have my sidekick on my so I'll be checkin out this thread to see what's up. I know Facito is goin, who else?

FREE JADA2001RETRO!!!

am goin to HIN on saturday....

send help dunk.
hawaii dunk
ALL IN SIZE 12.5 or 13

where is HIN at?...but yo...y'all been talkin bout a Summit from time...CF is loaftin...

I aint into Imports so that really don't sound like much...I'm tryin to see whats good with the shoe heads...not cars cause I drive a ford taurus
For Sale:
Size 8 DMP Pack; Size 10 and 10.5 "Invisible Women" AF1(Men's); Size 12 Jordan IV - "Mars"; Size 11 Jordan V - "Grapes"
MSN: [email protected]
AIM: Pookiemansmp

So it looks like those of us who know eachother will prolly meet up. Bout to leave for MIA in a couple hours...Peaaaace!

FREE JADA2001RETRO!!!

Back
Top Bottom