CENTRAL FLORIDA OR FLORIDA SUMMIT?

^ yep, i went friday as well...we need to get this summit popping off...
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

as for rishi being grimey i cant not agree with that, big ups on the melvins for retail you are missed in the orlando store.

Summity Summit Time!

:wow:
eek.gif

On extra grind
When it's when it's summit time!
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

Oh, Joe's cousin wanted me to tell Mike that he owes him $30 for the Magic game from last year's summit...
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

HAHA...naw it was from last year's summit, Nick won the raffle and was supposed to get his money back from the Magic game...
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

i say john legend concert at HOB the 27

for old times sake (kanye's first appearence at the hob when t got his polo bear signed by him)
ALL YOU SEE IS​
ELMOS​
IN THE CITY​

damn sucks to hear about all this beef...

all i can say is that at the 05 summit at the magic game (i doubt anyone would remember me being there)...it seemed like everyone was cool and i hope that we can get one together soon...
Team Philippines
Member No.423

So what's good with a summit december time?
Team Paid Programming: Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

Quote:
all i can say is that at the 05 summit at the magic game (i doubt anyone would remember me being there)...it seemed like everyone was cool and i hope that we can get one together soon...
...the artist formerly known asSik Wit It.

Quote:
thats cuz jester kept like 4-5 people from showing up there cuz we didnt feel like spending a day with him and his frontin @#%$ outfits.
:lol:
laugh.gif
YEEEEERRRRRRRROOOOO!!!!!!

FREE JADA2001RETRO!!!

so is this thing still going on??? if its away from broward...im gonna need a ride...
<-Bunny Is Dead Serious. Are You?

AIM: theallure516

let's do it...if we can't circle it around an event, atleast just go down to chill and all that.
YEEEEERRRRRRRROOOOO!!!!!!

FREE JADA2001RETRO!!!

How about a Beer-b-Que somewhere (at a park or soemthing)?

Good food, good drinks (only for those of age), dope kicks/gear, ladies (?), etc.

I'm down for something like that.

Back
Top Bottom