• Once a day

Votes: 99 58.2%
  • Twice a day

Votes: 60 35.3%
  • Every other day

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters
Almost didn’t wash my hair because I wanted to wear a hat today

Then I realized I’m not gross AF and shampoo and conditioned twice because it lays better that way

Detective Tutuola living foul.

Oh man, you know that *** stank!

doubting-glaring.gif

I kinda keep myself clean though

yeah-i-dont-get-it-either.gif

Lol @ yall taking the bait every time

I wanna know whos alt that is

Mans is off the wall

So anyways I ended up withdrawing what little money I had left in my bank account and flew home and started an 11 month crime spree. I figured out it was so easy to steal and rationalized I was taking from faceless corporations so why feel guilty about it? I'd begin my day at 9AM and wouldn't go back home until 9 that night. I didn't have my driver's license at the time, so half of those 12 hours were spent riding buses and trains, there's only so much stuff you can carry in a bookbag so I could only hit so many stores before I had to go unload the stuff at my crib. If Uber and Lyft had existed in mid 00's I wouldn't be a millionaire but I easily would have cleared $100k a year as a shoplifter. Now I'm hitting my mid 30s, and am washed up a classic case of damn homie in high school you was the man homie, what the eff happened to you? I spent damn near a full decade working minimum wage jobs in the aftermath. I attended trade school and got a few certifications back in 2016 and that helped. Then in 2019 all the sudden I started getting higher paying jobs one after the next....I realized my theft charges are so old they must've stopped showing up when employers run background checks. Then when COVID hit I started working overtime pretty much every week and built up a number of contacts to the point I'm on pace to earn close to $75k which technically isn't alot but living in the Midwest and not having any kids it feels like I am balling to some extent. But in the back of my mind I feel some level of discontent...I stopped practicing and doing karaoke, no longer can I hit high notes effortlessly like I used to. Short of actually making a million dollars, I don't know how I'm going to get that "winning/on top of the world" feeling back in my life.

Please respect Storylines Mr. Hats

Bro that man is wild.

Down here in Cincinnati they usually do there business in "Band-Os" (referenced by Fetty Wap in "Trap Queen"), basically a boarded up vacant, abandoned house. McDonald's bathrooms are also popular destinations.

Only thing I seen similar was up in Manhattan. I exited the Port Authority terminal at midnight, and there was literally a homeless dude in a sleeping bag on every corner. Some were thoughtful in their positioning, others you had to step over. Don't think they were necessarily drug addicts, mainly older dudes who failed to achieve their dreams.

My last day in NYC I was waiting for the library to open up and this 60 y/o white dude in a Hawaiian shirt, khaki shorts and birkenstock sandals sits across from me, trying to sell me on a "caricature" (a cartoonish portrait). We start talking for a while, I tell him I'm tryna be a RnB singer, he tells me he studied at Hilliard and usually plays piano (busking) in the middle of the day as a side hustle. Despite being a senior citizen, he somehow knows who P Diddy an Jermain Dupri are and that they have offices blocks away. He then shows me some photos of some scantily clad white chicks he took, and it becomes clear to me he is a jack of all trades, master of none. a Backn the 1980s I assume he was probably running around on some kanYe type swag, telling everyone he was going to be the greatest artist of all time, and alienated all his family and friends.

Almost didn’t wash my hair because I wanted to wear a hat today

Then I realized I’m not gross AF and shampoo and conditioned twice because it lays better that way

I hope you're not using shampoo/conditioner every day. That stuff will destroy your hair.

I usually only shampoo/condition every other day. No more than 3-4x/week

Why are we judging someone’s opinion on showering based on if the cook or clean their crib?

I’m not a fan of her anyway so, I’m gone talk my talk regardless

you letting someone who doesn’t shower cook for you or eat their food? Okay bro. Again, some of you guys are a SPECIAL breed. Y’all condoning all this nonsense and filth says a lot about your upbringing.

Any of age adult who balks at the idea of cleaning (showering, lawn maintenance, home, vehicle, food, etc) is a DISGUSTING person. That’s just my opinion. I may be OCD because I hate filth. It literally makes me want to vomit

you letting someone who doesn’t shower cook for you or eat their food? Okay bro. Again, some of you guys are a SPECIAL breed. Y’all condoning all this nonsense and filth says a lot about your upbringing.

Any of age adult who balks at the idea of cleaning (showering, lawn maintenance, home, vehicle, food, etc) is a DISGUSTING person. That’s just my opinion. I may be OCD because I hate filth. It literally makes me want to vomit

I don't understand when it became "cool" to not cook or clean.

I get it's a feminism thing, but c'mon yo. She's teaching millions of girls out there it's OK to not to do those things, but what if they don't have money like her to hire someone to do all those things for you?

Why are we judging someone’s opinion on showering based on if the cook or clean their crib?

and it's a ******* song... :rofl:

I don't understand when it became "cool" to not cook or clean.

I get it's a feminism thing, but c'mon yo. She's teaching millions of girls out there it's OK to not to do those things, but what if they don't have money like her to hire someone to do all those things for you?

I agree. Also, cleanliness should not be deemed only due to gender. Male or female. Both need to partake. Nothing feminine about being clean IMO. I’m not saying everything needs to be spotless but damn, make the effort to tidy up. I can’t stand a nasty home, car, etc. it literally makes me sick.

and it's a ****ing song... :rofl:

again, special breed. Who even JOKES about not cleaning??? They post one OBVIOUSLY planned photo of her sweeping. That b*** ain’t clean bruh. That’s not something to joke about. But you got it.

“it’s a song”. So what. That’s a disgusting message to send.

She just a disgusting person to me so, nothing gone ever change my opinion about that tramp. Carry on

I might have misinterpreted her text but it seemed like she was supporting taking regular showers.

As for your last paragraph, I shower regularly but in terms of all that other stuff, I am fortunate enough that I don’t have to do all that other stuff. Hell, I don’t even like driving like that and for ~$50K a year I’ve debated a personal driver. With as much as I work, it’s not worth it to me to do these things that I can just pay other people to do for me so I can relax in my free time. It also stimulates the economy so someone less fortunate hoping to get da Hemi or Jesus piece might actually have a chance at attaining it one day.

I might have misinterpreted her text but it seemed like she was supporting taking regular showers.

As for your last paragraph, I shower regularly but in terms of all that other stuff, I am fortunate enough that I don’t have to do all that other stuff. Hell, I don’t even like driving like that and for ~$50K a year I’ve debated a personal driver. With as much as I work, it’s not worth it to me to do these things that I can just pay other people to do for me so I can relax in my free time. It also stimulates the economy so someone less fortunate hoping to get da Hemi or Jesus piece might actually have a chance at attaining it one day.

A woman who BRAGS about not cleaning in one of her hit songs, should not be having an opinion about people not showering. She looks FOOLISH as hell. IDC what anyone says

A woman who BRAGS about not cleaning in one of her hit songs, should not be having an opinion about people not showering. She looks FOOLISH as hell. IDC what anyone says
Yes but don’t you think her celebrity status and net worth should be considered? She’s worth $22MM and her man $26MM. They can literally hire a live-in maid, driver and personal chef. It’s not like we’re talking about a regular civilians making $50K per year here :lol:

About not letting someone who doesn't shower cook for me

We are all going to pretend like we haven't eaten at spots where the workers don't exactly look like the cleanest people.

The best BBQ comes from that fat black dude named Bubba who has been sweating in the heat all day. As long as you wash your hands I'm good.

Last edited:
Yes but don’t you think her celebrity status and net worth should be considered? She’s worth $22MM and her man $26MM. They can literally hire a live-in maid, driver and personal chef. It’s not like we’re talking about a regular civilians making $50K per year here :lol:

Cardi just became rich within what, the past 5 years? So from adolescence to her early 20s. She was dirty. And presently. But again, you got bruh. You win. She’s a filthy person and admitted it in a song.

you some pocket watcher though. Good grief

Cardi just became rich within what, the past 5 years? So from adolescence to her early 20s. She was dirty. And presently. But again, you got bruh. You win. She’s a filthy person and admitted it in a song.

you some pocket watcher though. Good grief
How am I pocket watching? It literally took me 30 seconds to Google that and I did so out of necessity to prove my point about why that couple doesn’t need to cook or clean. If anything, more people should do their due diligence before spewing nonsense. I like to base my takes on specific, indisputable facts or numbers rather than just say “They’re rich”, as I believe rich to be a relative term.

Just say you don’t like her and keep it moving, famb.

Back
Top Bottom