• Once a day

Votes: 99 58.2%
  • Twice a day

Votes: 60 35.3%
  • Every other day

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters
I’m not a fan of her anyway so, I’m gone talk my talk regardless

you letting someone who doesn’t shower cook for you or eat their food? Okay bro. Again, some of you guys are a SPECIAL breed. Y’all condoning all this nonsense and filth says a lot about your upbringing.

Any of age adult who balks at the idea of cleaning (showering, lawn maintenance, home, vehicle, food, etc) is a DISGUSTING person. That’s just my opinion. I may be OCD because I hate filth. It literally makes me want to vomit
I think you got it reversed. Cardi showers, she was asking why ppl say they don't. What you said she said is that she doesn't cook or clean (I assume the house).

And given where she came from and where she is now why would she ever have to or learn to?

A cooking and cleaning broad is for 9-5 low to middle income dudes.

Last edited:
I think you got it reversed. Catch showers, she was asking why ppl say they don't. What you said she said is that she doesn't cook or clean (I assume the house).

And given where she came from and where she is now why would she ever have to or learn to?

A cooking and cleaning broad is for 9-5 low to middle income dudes.

not even talking about the cooking part dawg. CLEANING. But again, y’all got it. Any grown adult unless disabled, should know how to clean or make the effort. She let it be known on her song that she doesn’t clean. That’s disgusting to say. Male or female. Regardless of status.

She wasn’t rich her whole life. Again, she not clean. Cleaning is only for 9-5’er??? Again, Y’all a special kind of dirty

I agree. Also, cleanliness should not be deemed only due to gender. Male or female. Both need to partake. Nothing feminine about being clean IMO. I’m not saying everything needs to be spotless but damn, make the effort to tidy up. I can’t stand a nasty home, car, etc. it literally makes me sick.

That's the other thing. She's reinforcing this idea that cooking and cleaning identifies and aligns with female gender roles.

I don't understand why twitter or the public isn;'t calling her out on this stuff?

Last edited:
not even talking about the cooking part dawg. CLEANING. But again, y’all got it. Any grown adult unless disabled, should know how to clean or make the effort. She let it be known on her song that she doesn’t clean. That’s disgusting to say. Male or female. Regardless of status.

She wasn’t rich her whole life. Again, she not clean. Cleaning is only for 9-5’er??? Again, Y’all a special kind of dirty
What type of savage lifestyle are you living that your residence needs a daily deep clean? I don’t “clean” but I have a crew that comes one per week then I just clean up after myself, maintain their work and handle issues (grime, spills, etc) as they arise which requires minimal effort. Same with my lawn, gardening, car washes, detailing, etc.

Why is it so hard for you to admit or even grasp the concept that a high income earner or high net worth individual can not perform manual labor yet shower daily and have a pristine home, exterior and car :lol:

:lol: at the notion of wealthy people cleaning their own house.

Im saying bro :lol:

Yes but don’t you think her celebrity status and net worth should be considered? She’s worth $22MM and her man $26MM. They can literally hire a live-in maid, driver and personal chef. It’s not like we’re talking about a regular civilians making $50K per year here :lol:

I know normal people who are worth $30-50mm and do not have live-in maids, drivers and personal chefs.

I do VERY well for myself and I don't even have those things. I still buy mops from the 99 cents store in my old neighborhood to mop my kitchen floors :laughing

I agree. Also, cleanliness should not be deemed only due to gender. Male or female. Both need to partake. Nothing feminine about being clean IMO. I’m not saying everything needs to be spotless but damn, make the effort to tidy up. I can’t stand a nasty home, car, etc. it literally makes me sick.

Pisses me off when females assume your spot gonna be grimey just cause you're a dude :smh: :lol:

What type of savage lifestyle are you living that your residence needs a daily deep clean? I don’t “clean” but I have a crew that comes one per week then I just clean up after myself, maintain their work and handle issues (grime, spills, etc) as they arise which requires minimal effort. Same with my lawn, gardening, car washes, detailing, etc.

Why is it so hard for you to admit or even grasp the concept that a high income earner or high net worth individual can not perform manual labor yet shower daily and have a pristine home, exterior and car :lol:

Is everyone rich bro? Not everyone out here has a live in maid or hired maid, what about those people? Again, being clean is not an income based idea. IDC what you all say. Rich, poor, wealthy, etc. if you don’t know how to be clean or tidy, it’s disgusting

Whitney Houston.... rich and wealthy. This was her bathroom.

39990B37-FB55-4FBD-868B-452E688A6993.jpeg

Robert Swift. Supersonics. FILTH. These are millionaires living like this. But hey, you got it pal

86194AC0-74AC-4A61-B423-76CFE34687EC.jpeg
0E77CDC7-F835-4D0A-8DDA-37C53D3E2DF3.jpeg

Millions don’t stop dudes like Robert downey from living in filthy crack houses. Or rich suburban kids who wound up on skid row or living in dirty hotel rooms... they love that filth. It has absolutely nothing to do with social status or money. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cardi B is 28 man. She blew up when she was like 21. So she was hustling in the BX as an adult for what 3 years? While she was a stripper and juxing John's for their money.

A woman like that doesn't clean the house. Broad was living out of motels. Before that she was living with her grandma :lol: That was probably last time she cleaned anything.
Yes *****. Poor ppl have to clean up after themselves.

Rich ppl get poor ppl to clean up after them.

What you don't get?

I would do the same damn thing. Trash the place then go somewhere else.

The Maid supposed to clean your behind for you too??? :lol: :lol:

Or remind your big overgrown adult self that it’s shower time?

I know normal people who are worth $30-50mm and do not have live-in maids, drivers and personal chefs.

I do VERY well for myself and I don't even have those things. I still buy mops from the 99 cents store in my old neighborhood to mop my kitchen floors :laughing
I am in the same exact boat as every word you posted so I am in agreement with you. However, for him to act like you’re automatically filthy scum when you don’t cook or clean as a high net worth individual doesn’t make sense to me as they have the means to not do those things :lol:

Yes those Whitney Houston and Robert Swift pictures go along with that notion but they were both also known addicts so I think that probably played into it. In general, I would say it’s the exception and not the norm.

Cardi B is 28 man. She blew up when she was like 21. So she was hustling in the BX as an adult for what 3 years? While she was a stripper and juxing John's for their money.

A woman like that doesn't clean the house. Broad was living out of motels. Before that she was living with her grandma :lol: That was probably last time she cleaned anything.

Yes *****. Poor ppl have to clean up after themselves.

Rich ppl get poor ppl to clean up after them.

What you don't get?

I would do the same damn thing. Trash the place then go somewhere else.

What’s your excuse for not showering or cleaning up your home? I’ll wait

Is everyone rich bro? Not everyone out here has a live in maid or hired maid, what about those people? Again, being clean is not an income based idea. IDC what you all say. Rich, poor, wealthy, etc. if you don’t know how to be clean or tidy, it’s disgusting

Whitney Houston.... rich and wealthy. This was her bathroom.

39990B37-FB55-4FBD-868B-452E688A6993.jpeg

Robert Swift. Supersonics. FILTH. These are millionaires living like this. But hey, you got it pal

86194AC0-74AC-4A61-B423-76CFE34687EC.jpeg
0E77CDC7-F835-4D0A-8DDA-37C53D3E2DF3.jpeg
So you expected a drugged up and cracked out Whitney to clean her bathroom after a night if not days of partying? :lol:

The only reason there are pics of that is to document the extent of her drug use. It ain't evidence of Houston not cleaning her house :lol:
When did Cardi B say she doesn't shower?

You slow or something man? Cuz you must be missing what I'm talking about.

I am in the same exact boat as every word you posted so I am in agreement with you. However, for him to act like you’re automatically filthy scum when you don’t cook or clean as a high net worth individual doesn’t make sense to me as they have the means to not do those things :lol:

Yes those Whitney Houston and Robert Swift pictures go along with that notion but they were both also known addicts so I think that probably played into it. In general, I would say it’s the exception and not the norm.

you got NON addict celebrities out here on youtube and good morning America admitting to not bathing so that’s null and void. You think Swift and Houston were tidy even in the years when they weren’t stricken with addiction? I HIGHLY doubt it. They been nasty. That’s something they’ve been doing since childhood. I won’t bet against it. Cleaning is something you learn at a young age. Just like your ABCs. It’s muscle memory.

Yes. IN MY OPINION. If you don’t clean or again, are opposed to cleaning. It automatically makes you dirty. That’s my opinion. And it won’t change. I’m just a stickler about cleanliness.

So you expected a drugged up and cracked out Whitney to clean her bathroom after a night if not days of partying? :lol:

The only reason there are pics of that is to document the extent of her drug use. It ain't evidence of Houston not cleaning her house :lol:

When did Cardi B say she doesn't shower?

You slow or something man? Cuz you must be missing what I'm talking about.

Cardi B said she doesn’t clean. In her latest hit. Bragged about it. That’s not something to joke about. Chances are if she doesn’t clean, she doesn’t shower. Again, she made a song lyric about not cleaning, but then tweets something with an opinion about her contemporaries admitting to not showering. She never said she doesn’t shower but how’s she going to make a statement about it, when she admitted to not cleaning? :lol: :lol: :lol: hypocritical

SOBER Whitney and SOBER Robert Swift, been living foul like that. That’s a learned behavior. That ain’t something that happened over night (no pun intended). Them folk was nasty like that their whole life.

I'm not a millionaire and even I hirer someone to clean my condo twice a month. These people have 9 bedroom homes, they ain't cleaning all that sh** themselves. They have maids for that.

People will wash their car and keeper it cleaner than their own bodies. Wild.
:lol:Was legit just thinking of this. Spending hours on the car, all the tools, all the right chemicals, perfect ph balance but not take the same care to your own body.

Me and Master Zik Master Zik aren’t arguing in support of not showering or having a clean home/cleaning up after yourself, though. YOU keep trying to make it seem like we are but that couldn’t be further from the point.

SOBER Whitney and SOBER Robert Swift, been living foul like that. That’s a learned behavior. That ain’t something that happened over night (no pun intended). Them folk was nasty like that their whole life.

Great, three examples when there 20 million millionaires in the world. You can’t be serious with that argument :lol:

:lol: @ Last 1.5 pages

Man is tripping :smh: :lol:

So you and the ppl you know with some money are cheap. Don't want others cleaning up after you in ya place.

That's reasonable.

I'd still be cheap about certain things if I were more well off like vacuuming.

Me and Master Zik Master Zik aren’t arguing in support of not showering or having a clean home/cleaning up after yourself, though. YOU keep trying to make it seem like we are but that couldn’t be further from the point.

Great, three examples when there 20 million millionaires in the world. You can’t be serious with that argument :lol:

Man is tripping :smh: :lol:

Why won’t you try and apply for a job, cleaning one of those 20 million millionaire homes? You aren’t wealthy, again, what’s your excuse for not cleaning?

Ya’ll aren’t millionaires but are so intune with how they living. I guess ya’ll believe that old girl’s daughter really passed the entrance exam to get into USC. Kelly Laughlin or whatever.

HGTV is a WHOLE channel dedicated to wealthy contractors, real estate agents, etc renovating and cleaning homes, but here we got dudes who just know every rich person doesn’t clean or tidy their house.

Again, a whole TV network not to mention even youtube shows of men and women getting down and dirty cleaning, reorganizing, and fixing up dilapidated, dirty houses.

s**** even RESTAURANT MAKEOVERS and Kitchen Nightmares. But what do I know. Millionaires don’t clean.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom